Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22473 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

Who knows whether polyswarm will still do some additional marketing/ publicity before we get to the 22nd of March?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

Who knows whether polyswarm will still do some additional marketing/ publicity before we get to the 22nd of March?
I think they should it is very good for attracting people and this way more and more people will be interested in polyswarm.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

Hey guys just saw on Polyswarm twitter page they are currently in need of Writers to help grow their Medium community - if interested, fill out this form   https://polyswarm.typeform.com/to/EPktq1
This is a great way to create traffic and gain a lot of people to be interested in this ico it is very smart that polyswarm is doing something like this they ask you a couple of questions and then you are ready to go very fast and easy.

Yep medium has continued to be a good source of quality advertising to grow projects. Very smart indeed for them to get writers on the platform to explain more about the platform so that they can spread the knowledge, this is a fairly complex topic so more they can explain the better chance people understand and buy in.

Medium is a really great way of spreading the word about a project, especially if they get a highly-respected writer to post an article.

It can generate a lot of buzz and really help promote the project to more exposure and explain the mission and benefits in more layman terms.

masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

Experts craft and maintain competing software “micro-engines” that quickly identify the latest threats, attempting to outperform their competition. PolySwarm’s “Proof of Work” is threat detection accuracy: the market rewards experts who are best able to defend enterprises and end users.

Interesting read, check out the full article here @ https://wiserico.com/ico/polyswarm

This is a very interesting concept. And the fact that there are rewards for those who deliver the best software might even get hackers to provide a solution to a threat they initially wanted to exploit. Is that how it might work?

4.2 ICO rating is very good.
Also good short summary of the project -
PolySwarm is the first decentralized marketplace where hackers build anti-malware engines that compete to protect you. Think Bitcoin, but instead of mining, a global community of anti-malware experts converge and work together to best detect today’s threats. In doing so, PolySwarm incentivizes rapid innovation in the $8.5B/yr cyber threat intelligence space with precise economic instruments that reward a global community of security experts for timely and accurate malware identification.

That exactly answers what I asked, thanks for quoting that. And by the way I believe that the real market for cyber threat intelligence is probably much bigger than the mentioned $8.5B per year. The whole world is interconnected and the incentives for hackers to cause damage and steal grows exponentially.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

I think they should it is very good for attracting people and this way more and more people will be interested in polyswarm.

Yes, they should do it. It will increase the chance to have more investors, and more people will hear about the coin. Better be well known than staying low otherwise you have lost.

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

Guys how you missed this news? Read some overview about polyswarm by https://ambcrypto.com :
PolySwarm – touted to be an "elixir of security" in the Cryptocurrency market

https://ambcrypto.com/polyswarm-touted-elixir-security-cryptocurrency-market/amp/
Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

Guys how you missed this news? Read some overview about polyswarm by https://ambcrypto.com :
PolySwarm – touted to be an "elixir of security" in the Cryptocurrency market

https://ambcrypto.com/polyswarm-touted-elixir-security-cryptocurrency-market/amp/

Thanks for sharing. See Polyswarm can be used at  at almost all industries.

PolySwarm concentrates on a global issue which is at the tip of the iceberg right now and will double up in the year 2021, Cyber Security. One anti-virus software can give protection against one kind of threat, wherein currently there are lots of threats from every angle of our work life known as ‘Wanna Cry Infections.’

The presence of these infections goes unnoticed to an extent where the loss has been estimated to 8.5 billion. These infections are present in all industries, from healthcare to finance and business, putting real lives at risk. The shortage of IT experts also has added to the cause which results in 70% of threats going unnoticed.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

I see Polyswarm has raised 23 million i think that 23M is a pretty impressive amount if you take in to consideration that they didn't have a referral program or bounty program. I believe the money generated was because people believe in the project and not just the hype.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:02 AM

I see Polyswarm has raised 23 million i think that 23M is a pretty impressive amount if you take in to consideration that they didn't have a referral program or bounty program. I believe the money generated was because people believe in the project and not just the hype.

That is a good shout, 23 million without much marketing and bounties is a very impressive number, it would be good to see the Polyswarm team now push on with the marketing, we seem to have the investors involved now just some hype and speculation would be good to continue with the sale
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

By default, every internet user is suppose to give this project the best support they can and believe in it as much as they can because this project is actually out to keep them safe.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:45:58 AM

By default, every internet user is suppose to give this project the best support they can and believe in it as much as they can because this project is actually out to keep them safe.

I like the way you put it, the project is there to help decentralize the anti-malware support for everyone, when it is clear that the ICO is not just after the money the investments will follow naturally

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

I agree. Without bounty/referral programs getting this much investment is not easy unless project is very good. People liked the concept of Polyswarm and they are investing in this project.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

I like the way you put it, the project is there to help decentralize the anti-malware support for everyone, when it is clear that the ICO is not just after the money the investments will follow naturally

Owillz, I wish more people would see it this way. Then the ICO would be sold out in no time. I hope Polyswarm manages to reach out to as many people as possible, so that more people learn about this great project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

Hey guys just saw on Polyswarm twitter page they are currently in need of Writers to help grow their Medium community - if interested, fill out this form   https://polyswarm.typeform.com/to/EPktq1
This is a great way to create traffic and gain a lot of people to be interested in this ico it is very smart that polyswarm is doing something like this they ask you a couple of questions and then you are ready to go very fast and easy.

Yep medium has continued to be a good source of quality advertising to grow projects. Very smart indeed for them to get writers on the platform to explain more about the platform so that they can spread the knowledge, this is a fairly complex topic so more they can explain the better chance people understand and buy in.

So is this some kind of blog bounty they are offering here? Do you know if they plan to offer other social media bounties, like e.g. Twitter?

As far as I heard from everywhere, they are not planning for any social media bounties. Only bounties for experts which I have seen it earlier and also discussed here in this thread. In a way thats really good way to go ahead I think.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

So is this some kind of blog bounty they are offering here? Do you know if they plan to offer other social media bounties, like e.g. Twitter?

As far as I heard from everywhere, they are not planning for any social media bounties. Only bounties for experts which I have seen it earlier and also discussed here in this thread. In a way thats really good way to go ahead I think.

nxnqauff  they are not planning for any bounty but Cnote328 is correct. I also saw that news on their twitter page about writing Polyswarm blogs. Here is below twitter link :https://twitter.com/PolySwarm/status/970703020983046144

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

I'm sure you're right. For my part, I will try to spread Polyswarm through my social media circles as soon as it starts. Now many would probably be overwhelmed Smiley But as soon as it runs as easy as the current protection programs, it will certainly easier to tell friends about Polyswarm
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

The first bonus is out - second bonus is in! Get it while it's hot! Buy here >> https://t.co/b4YN1dfUZd #ICO #bonus #tokensale https://t.co/eAP4eEcYPh

Guys make your purchase now while the offer last.

I would advice smart investors to take this opportunity to buy into the PolySwarm project very seriously its a revolution in the blockchain ecosystem, history is about to be made, more research into the project reveals a lot of benefits of joining now

Smart investors might have already taken their position by now. Nevertheless its not too late now as the bonus has just got reduced to 15%. Polyswarm will be the future in threat detection. No doubt about it. Are we going to hear any project development progress from the team?

I am interested to know how this tiered bonus works in terms of return; I mean the idea is solid and tiered investing approach can be appealing to some but does it really yield greater results? just curious

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

I agree with this their idea is amazing also combining it with crypto is a new thing and i believe this project will be one of the best their sale is going very good too.
Arvedsson

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

My only CONCERN:
I heard an interview with CEO of polyswarm, he was asked why NTC token instead of ETH? He responded, that NCT will provide more stable price. Does this mean the NTC price will be pegged? That would pretty much decrease overall ROI. Any thought on this ?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

My only CONCERN:
I heard an interview with CEO of polyswarm, he was asked why NTC token instead of ETH? He responded, that NCT will provide more stable price. Does this mean the NTC price will be pegged? That would pretty much decrease overall ROI. Any thought on this ?

Where was this? it is a bit vague; I mean NCT is polyswarm token how can it be used to raise funds? If you mean why polyswarm is using Ethereum than I am almost certain stability and community support is why they have chosen it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: