Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22470 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

Polyswarm ICO is progressing steadily. Going to hit 23 mil most likely tonight or early tomorrow morning. Then the bonus will go down. The good thing is they already reached softcap and good to go ahead with their plans. Added funds now will help them in becoming very strong in the field.

I didn't knew that they were hitting 23 million so fast. I think that 50 million is possible, because they still got a month. People will rush to buy it, after they hear that the coins are nearly sold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

Polyswarm ICO is progressing steadily. Going to hit 23 mil most likely tonight or early tomorrow morning. Then the bonus will go down. The good thing is they already reached softcap and good to go ahead with their plans. Added funds now will help them in becoming very strong in the field.

Ya surprised me a bit how fast they ran up to 23m for a niche project though a popular niche, with some very big and lofty goals. Will be interesting to see how the pace keeps up as hey increase their marketing activity and more sites start finding out and referencing polyswarm, i was talking about it in one of my small crypto chats yesterday and no one had heard about it yet, but once they saw it they got pretty hyped for it.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

I didn't knew that they were hitting 23 million so fast. I think that 50 million is possible, because they still got a month. People will rush to buy it, after they hear that the coins are nearly sold.

Exactly, or there will be more marketing strategies employed by polyswarm, hitting the hard-cap should be no problem

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

It started on 20th of February and it has already sold 22.18 million tokens in 2 days? that is crazy people are starting to know more about it i would say grab those coins while they still have the 20% bonus!
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

It started on 20th of February and it has already sold 22.18 million tokens in 2 days? that is crazy people are starting to know more about it i would say grab those coins while they still have the 20% bonus!

I've keyed into the 20% bonus i'm so excited Grin. Polyswarm is gaining more popularity daily thus the steady increase in purchase of tokens probably hit 23 million by tomorrow which ends the 20% bonus.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

Although I think there is a good interest in cyber security experts and the blockchain makes it feasible for experts to cooperate if the tokens are rewarding, but I think most of the security related issues on exchanges with huge thefts as a result could have been avoided

While i agree, you have to also remember the crypto market security is only a very tiny piece of the overall security research market, so while its probably the initial target of polyswarm the fact is the market for security research and reward is massive. Security vulnerabilities is a huge industry in itself, so anything that can streamline that process and the work vs reward paradigm would be a huge benefit. The trick is to keep the Polyswarm tokens valuable as an incentive.

Just think about where cybersecurity plays an important role. Big companies that need to protect their industrial secrets. Even for governments, cybersecurity becomes more and more important.

Yep, theres more and more companies / sensitive projects etc who require very high level of protection.

After 5 million tokens have sold the 20% bonus will be taken away, get some whilst you still can with the generous bonus.

https://tokensale.polyswarm.io/

Thats true. Secutiry and high level protection is extremely important any companies whether it is big or small, it does not matter. Polywarm will become huge when these companies start implementing the product/services of Polyswarm.

There are things i look in a project before investing, what does this project offer?, what are the problems that it intends to solve?, knowing this will determine how valuable such token can be now or in the future, polyswarm has a huge problem to fix, which invariable means a huge market, so is easy to understand why they are selling fast
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:01:55 PM

Actually 23 mil including the presale of 17.9 mil. Still its a very good sum of investment collected by Polyswarm. I am confident that it will gain more momentum in the coming days. Still we have sometime before the ICO closure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

Actually 23 mil including the presale of 17.9 mil. Still its a very good sum of investment collected by Polyswarm. I am confident that it will gain more momentum in the coming days. Still we have sometime before the ICO closure.

So they got 5 million in 2 days ? That is decent, and not bad. Did Polyswarm hit their softcap ? I think they did, because they nearly got half of the tokens sold.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:15:55 PM

Ya surprised me a bit how fast they ran up to 23m for a niche project though a popular niche, with some very big and lofty goals. Will be interesting to see how the pace keeps up as hey increase their marketing activity and more sites start finding out and referencing polyswarm, i was talking about it in one of my small crypto chats yesterday and no one had heard about it yet, but once they saw it they got pretty hyped for it.

Something that surprises me now is that no other project so far had tried to occupy this niche and is trying to do what Polyswarm is offering. At least I don't know a comparable blockchain project that could be a competitor to Polyswarm.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

So they got 5 million in 2 days ? That is decent, and not bad. Did Polyswarm hit their softcap ? I think they did, because they nearly got half of the tokens sold.

This is a great return considering how long the main sale has been running, to sell this level of tokens within two days is brilliant news and I'm sure the Polyswarm team are very pleased with how its going.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

I think the project is really interesting, but you can really see on the whitepaper and the homepage that real professionals are sitting here. Everything is described very technically and complicated. at least for me. For other investors, try to explain the topic in simpler terms. I probably only understood 10% of the content so far :-) but I'm interested in it, so I'll continue to get into the matter
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

I think the project is really interesting, but you can really see on the whitepaper and the homepage that real professionals are sitting here. Everything is described very technically and complicated. at least for me. For other investors, try to explain the topic in simpler terms. I probably only understood 10% of the content so far :-) but I'm interested in it, so I'll continue to get into the matter

There is so much detail on their website and on the Polyswarm whitepaper, a lot of preparation has gone into this ICO and you can tell, the team have done a fantastic job in providing information for investors.

Ya I’m actually still reviewing some of the content from their site as it seems quite extensive. The entire concept seems solid but I imagine will really require on their ability to market and create demand if the fiat value is present that they can make the bounties worthwhile for security professionals then the snowball should start growing after they launch
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

There is so much detail on their website and on the Polyswarm whitepaper, a lot of preparation has gone into this ICO and you can tell, the team have done a fantastic job in providing information for investors.

Ronin35

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:47:50 PM

It seems to be an interesting project!It could be a good investiment!
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

Yea. Hitting softcap is a life line for the project already. No matter how the ICO goes they are already sure of the fund to continue with the project.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

Yeah mate Polyswarm whitepaper is well detailed and very insightful all information are available at investors disposal. This is a real plus for the team because when investors read whitepaper and eventual find all the information he/she is in need of investors tend to invest.
marksb82

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:40:55 AM

i was talking about it in one of my small crypto chats yesterday and no one had heard about it yet, but once they saw it they got pretty hyped for it.

That's pretty much it... totally organic grassroots growth, as should happen when people actually like the project and team
marksb82

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:49:30 AM

I get where you're coming from, the white paper is definitely more readable than other highly technical whitepapers though. I've gotten to the page 2 of some and just stopped reading because I was never going to understand it, but this one was actually pretty comprehensible from a technical standpoint after a few reads
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:10:00 AM

Although I think there is a good interest in cyber security experts and the blockchain makes it feasible for experts to cooperate if the tokens are rewarding, but I think most of the security related issues on exchanges with huge thefts as a result could have been avoided

While i agree, you have to also remember the crypto market security is only a very tiny piece of the overall security research market, so while its probably the initial target of polyswarm the fact is the market for security research and reward is massive. Security vulnerabilities is a huge industry in itself, so anything that can streamline that process and the work vs reward paradigm would be a huge benefit. The trick is to keep the Polyswarm tokens valuable as an incentive.

Just think about where cybersecurity plays an important role. Big companies that need to protect their industrial secrets. Even for governments, cybersecurity becomes more and more important.

Everything is moving to internet or shared network, so now hacking is become very common and big problem. I have seen now even crypto currency exchanges got hacked many time so project like Polyswarm can play very big role in this area.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:33:19 AM

It seems to be an interesting project!It could be a good investiment!
It's not only seems to be, it's always good to invest. If you investing today you will be eligible for 20% bonuses. After that it will be reduce.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: