Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22473 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

finally i got my  - deleted -

This is a specific topic about Polyswarm, please stay on-topic or post these kind of messages in topics that are meant for them
I think there is a list of airdrop topic on bitcointalk

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

I just stumbled over this thread and have a quick look at the homepage.
So I understand that, polyswarm is becoming a decentralized market place for programmers to sell their security programs?

I don't think this is what it does; they incentive security experts to detect malware, viruses and security breaches (think mining in bitcoin or ethereum) you should be rewarded with coins. On the other hand enterprises and individuals can use the platform to protect against those detected breaches using the said coin. 

I don't think a new coin is needed to reach the goal they want, and I would be more incentivized by hard earned dollars.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Main sale starts tommorow. Looks like the pre-sale was a success, because all the coins were sold. Does anybody know if you can pay with fiat ? I am sure that they will accept ETH.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

Main sale starts tommorow. Looks like the pre-sale was a success, because all the coins were sold. Does anybody know if you can pay with fiat ? I am sure that they will accept ETH.

Looks like the pre-sale was a sucess raising over 15million, I wonder how long this ran for in order to raise that amount of money. Pretty impressive for a pre-sale.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

it is always a good sign to see a successfull pre-sale, lets see how the main sale will go
The NCT tokens  from polyswarm can only be bought with Ether (ETH)

Is there also gonna be a KYC process ?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

I just stumbled over this thread and have a quick look at the homepage.
So I understand that, polyswarm is becoming a decentralized market place for programmers to sell their security programs?

I can really need some help with the terms used on the whitepaper, i'm still trying to assimilate it properly like the boolean malintent term and artifacts but i guess is all about protecting the cyberspace from threats such as viruses which is a good one, i will drop some in-depth review later, seems like a pretty good project
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

I can provide listing, translation and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live

After I notice the thread, lot more people are noticing this thread today.  Grin For sure, your query will be answered by the Polyswarm team now. Again, such an interesting project which I am not happy about missing it for long time now. Because of this, I missed the pre-sale where they might have offered attractive bonuses.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

Polyswarm has a very interesting proposition, I haven't seen any other projects that offer the same services.

Polyswarm want to create a decentralized marketplace where security experts build anti-malware engines that compete to protect you. This is great because obviously the security experts will be competing with each other to build the best anti-malware software possible to keep your PC secure & protected!

Cyber crime is expected to double from 2015 to 2021 from 3 to 6 trillion dollars, with more money moving online and people all over the world getting access to online banking we should all make sure our PC's are protected and Polyswarm could be the solution.

They're also targeting an $8.5 billion per year market and if they could achieve a small share of that market they will be incredibly successful.

Also a 20% bonus on offer for early investors makes Polyswarm an attractive investment opportunity.

Nashorn97

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

Hi everyone. Keep it building powerfull and effective team program Wish you lots of success and many satisfied customers!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

Polyswarm has a very interesting proposition, I haven't seen any other projects that offer the same services.

Polyswarm want to create a decentralized marketplace where security experts build anti-malware engines that compete to protect you. This is great because obviously the security experts will be competing with each other to build the best anti-malware software possible to keep your PC secure & protected!

Cyber crime is expected to double from 2015 to 2021 from 3 to 6 trillion dollars, with more money moving online and people all over the world getting access to online banking we should all make sure our PC's are protected and Polyswarm could be the solution.

They're also targeting an $8.5 billion per year market and if they could achieve a small share of that market they will be incredibly successful.

Also a 20% bonus on offer for early investors makes Polyswarm an attractive investment opportunity.

This proposal is insofar very interesting when you see it in context with the growing adoption of cryptocurrencies.

We are (hopefully) moving away from centralized banks to a decentralized system, where every individual can send and receive digital currencies on their PC without the need of a third party (bank). This development has the side effect that every person will then be responsible for his money by himself and so has to take security into his own hand.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

Nice to see that Polyswarm are planning to release their Alpha MVP at the end of April 2018, it will be interesting to see what the ambassadors and experts first impressions are.

This is a very technical project and I like how the team all have vast experience in the Anti-Malware & Anti-Virus sector, they even have Mark Tonnesen on their panel of advisers who used to to be the CIO for McAfee.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:31:17 PM

Hello Dev, I have visited your website and I tried locating the price ($)  per token on your bike page but I couldn't see it. Please where can this information been found please??
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

Hello Dev, I have visited your website and I tried locating the price ($)  per token on your bike page but I couldn't see it. Please where can this information been found please??

I will love to know too. A friend of mine just told me about this project i checked out their website, i see they are already done with pre-sale and main sale start in next 32 hours does anyone know how long Polyswarm pre-sale lasted.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

Interesting, i think this is really needed, the wave of cyber crime is alarming and needs to be checked, especially the case of hacking, is alarming and yes, the world is going global and soon, everyone will be in the digital sphere, this to me is a project that has a very hungry market to feed
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

that's interesting, so developers should motivate each other to compete for better security programs. sounds like a good motivational opportunity :-)
the market for it is of course huge, see good potential for the token. I'll try to read the whitepaper
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

Yea about the % bonus, I saw a statement on their website that I didn't understand and I would be glad if you or anybody  can elaborate on it for me. What exactly do they mean by Bonus levels are based on USD value of total ETH received
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:00:45 PM

This sounds like an amazing ico i did not understand it that well but after watching this video https://youtu.be/Gt8mYAwApuk that is also available on their website https://polyswarm.io/ i understood it much better go check it out.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

This sounds like an amazing ico i did not understand it that well but after watching this video https://youtu.be/Gt8mYAwApuk that is also available on their website https://polyswarm.io/ i understood it much better go check it out.

Thanks for sharing this, i'm still try to get a full understanding about Polyswarm project, after watching this video i can say i now understand this project to a certain level will read the whitepaper when i've got the time for further understanding.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

Thanks for sharing this, i'm still try to get a full understanding about Polyswarm project, after watching this video i can say i now understand this project to a certain level will read the whitepaper when i've got the time for further understanding.

Not only that, they also have an interesting bounty. If you want to participate, you have to register in their website as well. Check this... https://tokensale.polyswarm.io/

But if you haven't used IPFS before, please make sure to forward port 4001 to your IPFS daemon.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

I got pretty excited as soon as I saw the project was utilizing IPFS the tech behind it is solid tends to lead toward a platform that’s also solid. I haven’t fully read through the white paper but have thought my self about threat management via blockchain as a really good match for each other will be keeping an eye on this one
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: