Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3416 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

*look at the chart* No bitcoin seems to be pretty healthy Smiley

Don't listen to every crap you read on internet

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Squirtle08

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I doubt that. Have you seen the trend right now? BTC is starting to get back on its track after some massive corrections. If we are to study the previous years' trend you will notice that the same trend is happening. BTC starts the year in a low value then starts to gain momentum as the months pass by. It's true that people are looking for better opportunities in alts but we can't deny the fact that even if that is the case, btc is still very much alive since before we can buy any alts we still have to purchase btc or eth. For me, btc will still continue to thrive.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

I don't believe it. It's all fake. There is a lot of bad info about bitcoin. We all know its all the anti-bitcoin user. All that negative issues are all made by the netizen who absolutely have no idea what bitcoin really is and how useful it is in our lives.
Yeah i heard about this things about bitcoin that they said no longer it will hack and ban this currency..some people said it because more and more user are buying bitcoin and joining this forum...But they dont know what Bitcoin really is...like me when my first time to join here i dont even know what is all about bitcoin but it doesnt mean i quit this opportunity...Bitcoin rate was so high for now can you imagine that? So how could they say this is the end of bitcoin? Its a dream i think...

KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

I think it's just a simple prediction and it will depend on you if you are gonna believe it. You can choose to believe and get away from bitcoin but you should also think about it carefully first because you might end up with great regret because believing on a prediction. We can all see how bitcoin industry is improving and the bubbles are giving us a lot of advantage.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

We don't know it yet. Anything can happen in the future but we should not focus on it anymore instead we should just enjoy and keep on believing on bitcoin. As we all can see right now, bitcoin has gained much popularity and power last year so we should expect that it will improve more this year. I hope things will keep on getting better for bitcoin and I hope it will survive.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

Bitcoin just got it's break, it's get to grow to another high prove point, peak there and then gradually fall in value. The btc market had not ended, thousands of people are still investing into it and it's tackled volatility as well. Cryptocurrencies in general are growing so it will take some time before btc actually will cease to exist.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

All the time journalists make catastrofic and sensational predictions just to catch the reader attention.
In this case, I think they are terribly wrong.

goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:17:45 PM

I think its fake. What is his basis ? Even us bitcoiners cannot predict bitcoins price tomorrow. If he's the president of a country and said that all the bitcoin holders withdraw their account because it is going to be banned , i will beleive him. Bitcoin doesnt and will not end.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

I think its fake. What is his basis ? Even us bitcoiners cannot predict bitcoins price tomorrow. If he's the president of a country and said that all the bitcoin holders withdraw their account because it is going to be banned , i will beleive him. Bitcoin doesnt and will not end.
Yes i agree on that i believe that bitcoin will last long or maybe it is untill forever because we  can see now a days that bitcoin becoming a verry valuable  and its price is really getting high now a days i believe that many people believe on the capacity of biycoin that is why it is really getting more amazing now  a days.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

I have read this news before and they keep digging it up until now? As you can see there's a big difference in history, present and future while they may have a little bit of common but a digital currency and a material things is a different story. They may tell you that it is some kind of a tulip mania because the price just went high just like the tulip price before but Bitcoin is ruled by the demands and supply of each users while it has a supply limit of 21 million.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

All the time journalists make catastrofic and sensational predictions just to catch the reader attention.
In this case, I think they are terribly wrong.

They have been wrong back in the very early days, and they are still wrong today, and will also be wrong when we're 5 years away from now. As you pointed out, it's just done to attract viewers, and that's really it. I have seen an interesting interview with someone stating why the far majority of the 'experts' and all that have been wrong in the past, and will be wrong in the coming years as well. It has all to do with their view that's purely based on traditional markets. If these markets increase with 30% in a matter of 2 months, they already start talking about bubbles, which is what they project on Bitcoin as well, and that's their mistake -- Bitcoin has never acted like traditional markets....
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

I think Bitcoin will survive and predict that at least the next five years, it will still be the crypto leader in the crypto market on the exchange rate. The article that reads about Bitcoin is in fact articles intended to make people confused, not trust Bitcoin to make Bitcoin rates fall. Actually, you can see the demand for Bitcoin is huge, now when the rate is nearly 17000 dollars, you can hardly buy a Bitcoin for yourself because psychology people are holding up Bitcoin exchange rate increase to earn a profit.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

Bitcoin will die one day, but that day will not come soon. I do not believe that we should leave bitcoin world any time soon. I believe that is just propaganda from people who wish do diminish bitcoin and its influence, because bitcoin belongs to no one and it is hard to control. Bitcoin threatens all other currencies out there, and that many powerful countries out there don't like. As long as people are interested in bitcoin and what it has to offer, bitcoin will not die.
Bitcoin will never die because it will stay popular forever the main reason behind this fact is that bitcoin will keep on giving enormous profits and people never get bore of it and all this flow will continue its motion and as we see in past on every crash economist says that it will crash but bitcoin is still surviving and I think 16.5k is not an end value it is starting of new era and those who will be on bitcoin side will be blessed,
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

No way bitcoin will never end otherwise it will continue to grow the price is become higher and higher, in the future i think bitcoin will overcome fiat currency!

red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

i dont think so that bitcoin will end because bitcoin become much popular cryptocurrency

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

I don't think so that this is the end of bitcoin, there are still so many users and investors in bitcoin and every moment the population is still growing and it seems nothing can stop it. And as far as i know, there's no rules regulations violated by bitcoin in the world of crypto currency that can end bitcoin.
It is definitely a false information. As far as we know that there are many experts predict that bitcoin have a bright future ,and it goes viral now because there are many people gave an eye on it . I fancy that some people who got failed in bitcoin’s investment and they posted bad information about bitcoin. You should keep calm and don’t worry, bitcoin will never get an end cause its volatile. Anyways, bitcoin is getting more popular, so just give a trust on bitcoin.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

I don't believe it. It's all fake. There is a lot of bad info about bitcoin. We all know its all the anti-bitcoin user. All that negative issues are all made by the netizen who absolutely have no idea what bitcoin really is and how useful it is in our lives.
Absolutely yes,all anti-bitcoin spreading negative issues  in all social media that bitcoin is a scam so that people are scared to join bitcoin but they don't know bitcoin is very important in there lives because bitcoin gives us hope to become successful and to fullfill our goal in life,and they cannot affect bitcoin because bitcoin has a high demand in the market and the popularity of bitcoin become higher and many investors investing into it that's why bitcoin prices goes higher and higher in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Freyya08

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

I don't believe that this is the end of bitcoins. Though bitcoin value recently went to a dip and probably recovering for  quite a while, i still believe bitcoin will continue to live. So long as there are a lot of people investing in it and using its technology, bitcoin will survive.  

doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

Yes, it is hard to tell if the end of bitcoin, but won't you guys think it is very fishy especially bitcoin dropped after listed at CME?
No worries mate if price of bitcoin is low even then you can enjoy bitcoin benefit and profit but for this you will have to keep patience and not o sell your bitcoin at any cost. Price of bitcoin use to increase and decrease most of the time and it is because of fluctuating nature of bitcoin, if today bitcoin price is 19000$ then tomorrow it will become more than this I mean 30000$. I am investing because I know bitcoin will never end with increasing market value and price.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

There is still big and long timeline for the bitcoin and there is no way to destroy such valuable currency or asset yet. I’m sure people will keep coming into crypto and will invest money into it forever. They are like oxygen for the bitcoin and bitcoin is money making machine.

This greed and need of making money easily will attract big and small investors everyday. So I’m pretty sure that bitcoin is not gonnna die so soon.

Furthermore there are speculators who are actually thinking that bitcoin might just double in the value through this year. So make sure you don’t fall into bad trap and loose the good opportunity to become rich. ;-) I mean this train is running since long but the more you wait the faster it will go away!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: