Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3409 times)
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

Bitcoin's price may plummet down but it does not mean that it is already the end of bitcoin. Looking at the past, bitcoin's graph shows that it incurs ups and downs. Well, no matter how deep this plunge may go, all i can do is just hold my bitcoin no matter what happens.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

I think that the bitcoin has not completely exhausted itself, and will grow, but for such sweats it takes a lot of time

Yes thats true I think the state of its price today is just a statrting point for it to be ready for a very huge pump for the next upcoming weeks. We should be ready for it and keep working to have a better amount of holdings you have for the future.

LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

Please no. I don't want to end bitcoin. I want to be a part of bitcoin rich people created by bitcoin. Because this is really true bitcoin makes people rich easily to those who follow instructions how to be rich. They say that bitcoin will die but l believed in bitcoin that it will be survive this month for all of us will grow in bitcoin. That's my hope in bitcoin although the situation is very critical now l will wait for bitcoin increase.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

my love for bitcoin makes me think that bitcoin is not over yet.

Not at all, because everyone loves bitcoin and no one wants bitcoin to be end for sure. We want that bitcoin will be forever because it is a helpful for all. The gratitude that bitcoin brings into our life is simply awesome.
I hope it will not the end yet, many users already adopts this technology to use bitcoin anywhere. Yes many has already loves bitcoin and I can see it will not the end. Rather it will continue to grow and more users will into use of bitcoin.
This is really not the end of bitcoin and this is just another drama for the market of the cryptocurrencies and as of now, we can say that this is the best time to invest or put your money in bitcoin and let the haters say that this is the end of bitcoin because after a few weeks they will eat their own words because bitcoin will go up again and it will really standout and step on the haters.
I think it's just a simple prediction and it will depend on you if you are gonna believe it. You can choose to believe and get away from bitcoin but you should also think about it carefully first because you might end up with great regret because believing on a prediction. We can all see how bitcoin industry is improving and the bubbles are giving us a lot of advantage.

this is another troll to create panic in this community,for the hoders to consider selling coin even in low price..so when the price had a big drop they will buy more than many and they will benefits the pump in sooner time..so dont let them fool us and just continue to support bitcoin and hold,hold,hold..in just few weeks this coin will make another record again in his price.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

my love for bitcoin makes me think that bitcoin is not over yet.

Not at all, because everyone loves bitcoin and no one wants bitcoin to be end for sure. We want that bitcoin will be forever because it is a helpful for all. The gratitude that bitcoin brings into our life is simply awesome.
I hope it will not the end yet, many users already adopts this technology to use bitcoin anywhere. Yes many has already loves bitcoin and I can see it will not the end. Rather it will continue to grow and more users will into use of bitcoin.
This is really not the end of bitcoin and this is just another drama for the market of the cryptocurrencies and as of now, we can say that this is the best time to invest or put your money in bitcoin and let the haters say that this is the end of bitcoin because after a few weeks they will eat their own words because bitcoin will go up again and it will really standout and step on the haters.
I think it's just a simple prediction and it will depend on you if you are gonna believe it. You can choose to believe and get away from bitcoin but you should also think about it carefully first because you might end up with great regret because believing on a prediction. We can all see how bitcoin industry is improving and the bubbles are giving us a lot of advantage.

this is another troll to create panic in this community,for the hoders to consider selling coin even in low price..so when the price had a big drop they will buy more than many and they will benefits the pump in sooner time..so dont let them fool us and just continue to support bitcoin and hold,hold,hold..in just few weeks this coin will make another record again in his price.
I do not think that this is the end for bitcoins.There cannot be such an easy end of bitcoins.Its just that there is a decline in the price of bitcoin.But we should not forget that it is the leading cryptocurrency till date.No other cryptocurrency is nearer to it.The price of bitcoin is regulated by demand and supply in the market.Today people are selling their Bitcoins even at low prices because they think that the prices will decrease further.But they are not understanding the fact that if they hold your Bitcoins,there can be a price rise in the future.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

Please no. I don't want to end bitcoin. I want to be a part of bitcoin rich people created by bitcoin. Because this is really true bitcoin makes people rich easily to those who follow instructions how to be rich. They say that bitcoin will die but l believed in bitcoin that it will be survive this month for all of us will grow in bitcoin. That's my hope in bitcoin although the situation is very critical now l will wait for bitcoin increase.
Bitcoin will not end, it creates panic selling to the users. Yes bitcoin has been used and we can get rich indeed. It will not end because as of these days there are more users added to the community. The price now drops but It will recover soon.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:40:55 AM

Bitcoin's price may plummet down but it does not mean that it is already the end of bitcoin. Looking at the past, bitcoin's graph shows that it incurs ups and downs. Well, no matter how deep this plunge may go, all i can do is just hold my bitcoin no matter what happens.
Well you could also sell them and reenter at a lower price if you believe that the price will drop even more
or short trade bitcoin (More Bitcoin = Better)

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:32:38 PM

I do not believe it will happen to bitcoin, even though the price goes down but I still believe bitcoin will grow again. I will keep it and wait for a better result.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

For all those who says this is the end of the Bitcoin I have just one question "When bitcoin did not recover after a correction?". I think we all know the answer.
Bitcoin has always recovered back and every time it has recovered back a bit stronger. Eventually this currency will also see the downfall but not now because if bitcoin is removed from the market, then people will have no other option than to go back to stocks and other side plans. Bitcoin will stay and for those people who know the working of the block chain system know that this dip is nothing to for bitcoin to recover from.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

I don't think bitcoin we'll end,it may be fall but still stand and keep growing and this year.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

Oчeвиднo чтo биткoин cтaл бpeндoм, y нeгo пик пoпyляpнocти, в этoм 2018 гoдy бyдeт тoлькo пpoдoлжaтьcя cпpoc нa нeгo пpocтo пoтoмy чтo o нём yзнaл вecь миp.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:19:56 AM

I still believe that it's not the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin is volatile and it is part of the changes. Bitcoin's volatility is already accepted by bitcoin users and traders so as we face it's downfall, we still believe that it will rise it's value soon. What we need to do is just to have faith and believe in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:01:41 AM

It's not the end of bitcoin I believe as its volatile and keep changing.The up and down in the value of the bitcoin is already accepted by the bitcoin users and traders,they know it if it falls then soon it will rise.We can't say that the end of the bitcoin or anything else.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:23:04 AM

I still believe that it's not the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin is volatile and it is part of the changes. Bitcoin's volatility is already accepted by bitcoin users and traders so as we face it's downfall, we still believe that it will rise it's value soon. What we need to do is just to have faith and believe in it.
Sometimes many users can not waiting, let alone they are make bitcoin as the main earn, they will sell all bitcoins if they think bitcoin not have future and come back when things get better.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

This is very good article it's very about makes panicked of al people who Hodl bitcoin. Well, this is sometimes the reason why many pf us fall in the down because we believe in this kind of articles. As far as I know those people who fo this articles are the people who lose their mo ey in bitcoin because they have wrong strategies on how to win. Well, all I can say is that still Hodl and believe in btc.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:53:11 AM

I don't think that this is the end of bitcoin as I join last year 2017 I figured it out that it is natural to bitcoin that's why I expected that it will increase also it's price this coming months even it goes down almost the same as it start from the beggining so keep waiting or holding to your coins to get back you coins.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

Bitcoin will not easily die. Many investors and traders are now panicking because the price of the bitcoin is going down. Bitcoin faces many challenges today, I know that bitcoin will overcome all of the challenges.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:59:55 AM

There are a lot of articles all over the internet that saying bitcoin will lose its value. I don't believe to the articles that I read in the internet, I know that bitcoin has a bright future so I believe that the bitcoin will not lose its value.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

We will never know what will happen on bitcoin in the near future but as for me. I will still continue to hold mine for i still believe bitcoin is not done yet and will be increasing its value soon.

We, users of bitcoin knew that bitcoin is very volatile, that the price is not stable.
Don't panic! It is not the end of bitcoin. It may crashed but it will rise again. Just be patient, hodl and trust bitcoin.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

There are a lot of articles all over the internet that saying bitcoin will lose its value. I don't believe to the articles that I read in the internet, I know that bitcoin has a bright future so I believe that the bitcoin will not lose its value.

Yes that's how cryptos users trust bitcoin, we all seem to know bitcoin has a bright future so we no longer need to worry about bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices will definitely increase again in the future, I believe it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: