Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3405 times)
betetakjelas

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

I think they just spread fud, bitcoin will not end because there are still many people who invest in it, if the problem of impairment then it will only happen temporarily and will soon improve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I think that article is stupid at all because here we have no reason to say that bitcoin is at end of its value and also by technology it is more better and can't go for the end .
Because the main reason is that this is a technology which is going better and better then what was in past and next day by day its transaction fee is going down easily , we need to pay very small amount of fee ( since depend upon input and output of the transaction , so here transaction needed 0.6$ for the transaction to confirm in next block ) .
And also this technology is much better then what the banking sectors are using , so how we can assume it at the end , That writer was needed to have publicity with such types of negative news with bitcoin and he got , but here we should always be positive with bitcoin .
No it cannot be so easy.Bitcoin has established well in the market and is the number one cryptocurrency.Although it is going through a bad time and its price is low.Many people are using bitcoin as they know that they will definitely get large amounts of profit.Many people have plenty of bitcoins with them which they have held for future price rise.It also has many advantages over the paper money.Transactions are very fast through bitcoin.Taxes are also not implied on bitcoin.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:49:46 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

I think if that really happens, it will take a long time. But if many people will still invest in bitcoin it will continue to grow and many people will be helped because of the profit they can earn from it. Actually bitcoin is very helpful to us, we can now easily purchase whatever we want through online transaction and we can earn big profit from it, I really don't understand why they hate bitcoin.

They hate in bitcoin because some of them are not knows about bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin. We are so glad that in bitcoin we buy whatever we want and it was a huge help this bitcoin to those who have not job yet.

Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

I don't even think that bitcoin will end in the future, because we have been experiencing it many times in the pass about that bad info like FUD and negative fake news about bitcoin but it has nothing to do at all, instead bitcoin today is more stronger and more potentially to become even greater than it is.
These has been happen many times for the past years. Fuds, fake news do exists every time that challenge in bitcoin but it surpass. And until now bitcoin does alive in the market and I conclude it will not end though value has drops but it will going up this year.
I think bitcoin will never end its going to ward better than before and now in recent days some rich companies have also accepted bitcoin which mean bitcoin have a bright future and I’m sure when bitcoin reached too many countries so its value and demand will go higher because bitcoin is unstoppable now and will move more forward.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

For the moment I do not really think about it, because it's just a waste of time. It would be better to focus more on learning about bitcoin, so that we can gain valuable experience to improve our ability. Of course everything is not easy, because every job must have risks, but it all depends on how we react.
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:11:23 AM

there is no clear answer about this when the bitcoin ends in the world better than we think of things like this because they also do not get the right answer but they just predicate what we do well to support our bitcoin because I believe it will take a bitcoin for a bit more time to think of what is important bitcoin helps us.

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

Bitcoin will not end so soon because it already leave its mark in the digital world. It may decrease the price from time to time but for sure, it will also increase so soon. As long as there are people using and transacting bitcoin, then it will continue to exist. If no one will use bitcoin anymore, then it will eventually die.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andeluna

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

No. This is not the end of bitcoins. It doesn't mean that if the price of bitcoin is dump, it's the end already. It is very normal and natural for the bitcoin to drop its price because it is decentralized. I believe that the price will go up again and I'm sure that bitcoin will never end as long as there are investors that are investing on it.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

I don't believe it. It's all fake. There is a lot of bad info about bitcoin. We all know its all the anti-bitcoin user. All that negative issues are all made by the netizen who absolutely have no idea what bitcoin really is and how useful it is in our lives.
Yeah its all fake and I dont believe that bitcoin will be ended because people really appreciate the income coming from crypto currency.Thats why i will never quit to pursue my goals to make me rich with the help of bitcoin.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

There are always a news about the end of bitcoin and I think it is the main reason why people are selling their coins because of their fear,
It is the reason why the price of bitcoin is dumping or dropping down because of the bad news about bitcoin.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Bitcoin is growing  currency so we can not say that this is the end of this currency but there should be a stop necessary for the growth and it is clear that bitcoin is the most suitable currency for the investment so for now i have to try for buying bitcoin now and with this i have to start trading in crypto then i hope that from this way i will become more involve with crypto.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:42:22 AM

Bitcoin never stops nor ends.I believe that bitcoin will never end as long as there are investors are investing on it.People using and transacting bitcoin.It already leave its mark in the digital world.Bitcoin have a bright future in the coming years.I am very glad to I am in btc.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

These old memories are not so much comparability as they are now, at best, just to illustrate the process of bubble generation, development and disruption.

Whether it is bitcoin or any other investment, it has always been that way. It is when a class of assets rises sharply, almost everyone is Shouting that it will continue to rise, and the mood is more optimistic. When a class of assets falls sharply, almost everyone is screaming for a crash, and the mood is, of course, very pessimistic. Everyone, including the investors in it, the media, and the so-called experts. This can cause investors to be in an unreal investment environment when the market changes dramatically. Most people's actions are more or less affected by their emotions. So let's not say how far it is from the next bubble. Let's take a look at how many ups and downs have happened since the birth of bitcoin.

Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

I don't think so, bitcoin is hard to break so don't worry, it will not be the end of it. As I look at it, I can see the future currency of the world, one currency to unite every nation.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

I think, in every success of Bitcoin, they always see negative towards in it. The more you move away from Bitcoin then more people adopting of using it. Those are discouragement to disconnect Bitcoin in our life. As long as there is an internet, you can not stop it. People patronizingly Bitcoin because it helps to rise UP peoples way of living. Lots of projects of Bitcoin that people must be followed. IM sure that the one behind those negative article are against people using Bitcoin.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
msangela0596

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

its fake
i dont believe
lantan81383628

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

The currency in the short term as "fanaticism investments" the bubble has burst, basic as a symbol is the "currency of" number of atrophy, each big BBS, updated daily amount less the original account v abandoned the currency back to old job.

Most of the people in the circle said, "it's over, bitcoin is over, and the future of bitcoin is dark."

That's why, in the darkest days of bitcoin, "the speculators are gone, the scammers are gone, the programmers are starting to get in, and the future of bitcoin is just beginning."
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

I personally never believed in the news that bitcoin would end. Although the market is falling I still believe bitcoin will not end and do not be afraid to see bitcoin prices fall, because bitcoin prices will increase once dumping is over.
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

I stopped believing in "ending signals" a long time ago.  It is bad for your nerves.
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

I don't believe it. It's all fake. There is a lot of bad info about bitcoin. We all know its all the anti-bitcoin user. All that negative issues are all made by the netizen who absolutely have no idea what bitcoin really is and how useful it is in our lives.

Agree with you bro, even me I never believed that news, bitcoin will never shut down or pop like a bubble for now that bitcoin grows stronger because of its popularity and uses. They don't know the good side of bitcoin thats why they spread that news only the negative side.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: