Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3409 times)
meshow1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I think this is not the end of bitcoin because their are many people that relay on this system.It will made them sad if they were not have getting extra money from bitcoin .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

No it is not the ened of bitcoins because they will rise and i am noticing that the bitcpins are somehow rising but they are also falling but at least they are not falling below $10k anymore in the market because they are improving again so what are you saying that the bitcoins are dead if they are rising and there are a lot of people whonare using them maybe you are just a bandwagon that have a low patience one who loses moeny in the bitcoins because of not really knowing what bitcoins are. Bitcoins are still the most successful and on top.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

All businesses have ups and downs. And I think it is not the end of Bitcoin. Maybe it has some adjustment and marketing strategies to consider to regain the price.
Now that almost everyone is using Bitcoin, I don't believe that it will pop like a bubble in just a wink of an eye.
Bitcoin will go up again and this is normal to see that bitcoin is going down and experiencing some serious and longer loss in the market and it only means that the market is now experiencing some heavy correction plus a bearish market but after a few months it will go on a bull trend again and will give a lot of profit to the people like us who are really into bitcoin.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

All businesses have ups and downs. And I think it is not the end of Bitcoin. Maybe it has some adjustment and marketing strategies to consider to regain the price.
Now that almost everyone is using Bitcoin, I don't believe that it will pop like a bubble in just a wink of an eye.
Bitcoin will go up again and this is normal to see that bitcoin is going down and experiencing some serious and longer loss in the market and it only means that the market is now experiencing some heavy correction plus a bearish market but after a few months it will go on a bull trend again and will give a lot of profit to the people like us who are really into bitcoin.
No I think this will not happen but we cannot predict what will happen in the coming time.But for now bitcoin will not end as it has been the leading cryptocurrency for quite a long time.No other cryptocurrency or altcoin is even near to it or has the potential to overtake it.Bitcoin is also very easy to operate as it just requires internet connection.The transactions through bitcoin are also very easy.You can carry any amount of bitcoins in the bitcoin wallet.It is the best option for investment.Its users are increasing day by day too.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

I'm surprised because when the bitcoin price checks back drop below $ 10k, is this the end of bitcoin? but I'm optimistic that prices will go up and past the highs in December, and I'll monitor if prices keep going down then I'll buy.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

I see this is very contrary to the fact that even I have also read some articles about the predictions of bitcoin in the future which is written by some experts in financial terms that they say bitcoin will have a very significant price increase this year. this is due to the popularity possessed by bitcoin increasingly known by investors around the world. so I think this is not the end of bitcoin because bitcoin is still in an adaptation that will continue to have a fairly high price value. so personally I disagree with what you say that at the moment that bitcoin will end in the present.

I too disagree with the mississippi bubble thing. Bitcoin is a bit risky and price have decreased really great this year. But comparing it to last year's same month it is a bit of improvement. Imagine the price of bitcoin at the end of this month?
It is not yet the end of bitcoin, it will fluctuate surely as more people will sell and more forks will happen and more news that will suppress it will come but it will never stay on that position. It will soon rise again.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

I see this is very contrary to the fact that even I have also read some articles about the predictions of bitcoin in the future which is written by some experts in financial terms that they say bitcoin will have a very significant price increase this year. this is due to the popularity possessed by bitcoin increasingly known by investors around the world. so I think this is not the end of bitcoin because bitcoin is still in an adaptation that will continue to have a fairly high price value. so personally I disagree with what you say that at the moment that bitcoin will end in the present.

I too disagree with the mississippi bubble thing. Bitcoin is a bit risky and price have decreased really great this year. But comparing it to last year's same month it is a bit of improvement. Imagine the price of bitcoin at the end of this month?
It is not yet the end of bitcoin, it will fluctuate surely as more people will sell and more forks will happen and more news that will suppress it will come but it will never stay on that position. It will soon rise again.

What these "experts" contrary to Bitcoin say really doesn't make sense as BTC is constantly fluctuating more positively than negatively. And even on its worse moment, in 2013, if I'm not mistaken, Bitcoin showed a powerful recovery that many people didn't expect. Bitcoin have already passed for worse situations and overcame all of them, so why to fear some relatively stagnation season now? Bitcoin will overcome more this obstacle.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

I don't even think that bitcoin will end in the future, because we have been experiencing it many times in the pass about that bad info like FUD and negative fake news about bitcoin but it has nothing to do at all, instead bitcoin today is more stronger and more potentially to become even greater than it is.
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

Jesus Christ! I used to start my day with experts' opinion about the end of crypto. Thank you for saving my day.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

I don't even think that bitcoin will end in the future, because we have been experiencing it many times in the pass about that bad info like FUD and negative fake news about bitcoin but it has nothing to do at all, instead bitcoin today is more stronger and more potentially to become even greater than it is.
These has been happen many times for the past years. Fuds, fake news do exists every time that challenge in bitcoin but it surpass. And until now bitcoin does alive in the market and I conclude it will not end though value has drops but it will going up this year.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

These has been happen many times for the past years. Fuds, fake news do exists every time that challenge in bitcoin but it surpass. And until now bitcoin does alive in the market and I conclude it will not end though value has drops but it will going up this year.

Maybe it is a fake news that you read, Actually it will on this in the year of 2017 but nothings gonna happen about the bitcoin. But it was still growing and being active always and many people buying bitcoins because bitcoin is a long coin that we need to hold or buy.

drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

I think if that really happens, it will take a long time. But if many people will still invest in bitcoin it will continue to grow and many people will be helped because of the profit they can earn from it. Actually bitcoin is very helpful to us, we can now easily purchase whatever we want through online transaction and we can earn big profit from it, I really don't understand why they hate bitcoin.
NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

No never. Bitcoin has its beginning, but it will not end. Maybe Bitcoin's market price is temporarily going down. But that would be the end of Bitcoin, it is baseless. Bitcoin is a crypto currency .Its value never increases or decreases again. Maybe bitcoin's price will rise again after some time.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

the fact that bitcoin have been experiencing low price last few weeks, i still don't believe that this is the end of bitcoin....bitcoin is helpful to us so there have been talks that its because of certain adjustments and some said that someone took some huge share in bitcoin which caused the dip. Whatever the cause is, i don't think this is the end and i have high hopes that bitcoin will soon pump....
[/quote]
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:40:00 AM

No never. Bitcoin has its beginning, but it will not end. Maybe Bitcoin's market price is temporarily going down. But that would be the end of Bitcoin, it is baseless. Bitcoin is a crypto currency .Its value never increases or decreases again. Maybe bitcoin's price will rise again after some time.
Yes I agree that bitcoin will not ended, when the value of bitcoin down and I think it is only temporary because in the market is the value of bitcoin up and down quickly and in the near future will definitely back up and stable, then don’t worry that bitcoin will not ended
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

Comparing crypto-currencies with tulips is simply absurd! I think blockchain and crypto currency technology can be compared to the Internet, and their triumph is yet to come.

pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:21:28 AM

we have to be strong about this news that bitcoin will be end.i don't believe in what they are saying i trust bitcoin so much and until that time will happen i know that i have a lot of bitcoin now and i also earn a money in case that will happen.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

I think that article is stupid at all because here we have no reason to say that bitcoin is at end of its value and also by technology it is more better and can't go for the end .
Because the main reason is that this is a technology which is going better and better then what was in past and next day by day its transaction fee is going down easily , we need to pay very small amount of fee ( since depend upon input and output of the transaction , so here transaction needed 0.6$ for the transaction to confirm in next block ) .
And also this technology is much better then what the banking sectors are using , so how we can assume it at the end , That writer was needed to have publicity with such types of negative news with bitcoin and he got , but here we should always be positive with bitcoin .
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

In my opinion, I think the author has an early judgement of the bitcoin without quite knowing the possibilities and what can crypto do.
Just look at the growth of the valur of the bitcoin in recent times, it has exponentially grew and no one knows how further it will grow considering the fact that many are starting to gain interest.
So yes, this is definitely not the end of bitcoins.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

In my opinion 100% no. More and more people are interested in it, this is the most popular cryptocurrency now, and the value of it will increase yet bro. Wink
I dont really think that it we will be the end for bitcoin because bitcoin is really strong cryptocurrency and the future of bitcoin is very bright so there is no chance that bitcoin is we will end and for me bitcoin is we will survive for more than 10 years because a lot people is starting to support bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: