Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:18:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3416 times)
Toshibaro

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

No bitcoin is never end because bitcoin is very  importan more people change here life because of the bitcoin don't be afraid betcoin never end.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Nope not at all

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

Bitcoin will never stop nor end. Because bitcoin has always an investors that that will invest it. Don't anic if the value of bitcoin is dumped. Bitcoin has ups and downs. And now bitcoin is ina low value but I am sure that the value of itwill rise up and more investors are going to invest it. So don't believe that bitcoin is goind to an end.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

This is not the end of bitcoin, yes bitcoin price currently dropping but this not means that bitcoin will end like this. Even bitcoin’s amount is slow increasing we can still use it and can make a substantial profit through it. Just relax and visualize that in the first-place bitcoin price is always fluctuating too much. I still suggest to keep on investing in bitcoin,then hold them after.You will see big profit when the price starts to rise steeply.

Bitcoin will not end as long there is investor and people who are working with it. Talking about its price, no need to worry because ups and down is normal. Just wait for the right time its price be back then everything will be ok.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

No it will go one whatever they say
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:48:34 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:35:47 AM by eelectrick

I believe bitcoins will never end, I don't really mind all that speculation and talk of the upcoming
burst and demise of bitcoins. As long as there are supporters and investors taking part and getting
involved with bitcoins, it will thrive and stay. It's a very innovating solution, once fully integrated
and accepted, bitcoins will revolutionized the world of money transactions. The technology bitcoin
has isn't something that will die out, it's a self innovating technology. More and more are accepting
bitcoins because it's more than just a currency, innovation, investment.. it's an absolute blessing that
gives hope to all.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

There are always a news about the end of bitcoin and I think it is the main reason why people are selling their coins because of their fear,
It is the reason why the price of bitcoin is dumping or dropping down because of the bad news about bitcoin.

I am tired to count the number of times when Bitcoin has been announced the dead crypto. I believe that we will see the triumph of it, and these rumours will be stopped.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

I figure bitcoin will never end it will ward better than anyone might have expected and now as of late some rich organizations have likewise acknowledged bitcoin which mean bitcoin have a brilliant future and I'm certain when bitcoin achieved an excessive number of nations so its esteem and request will go higher on the grounds that bitcoin is relentless now and will propel more.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:23:21 AM

No it is not the end of bitcoin, with  the recent drop in price,  a lot of people are speculating that the end of bitcoin  is about to happen, which is not true.we saw  bitcoin rise in price from about $900   late  2016 to between $18000 to  $19 000 in 2017 and in late December 2017 the price started to drop  through into  January 2018 , this actually does not signify that bitcoin is ending.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:59:08 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 12:12:03 PM by Lorin

Different issue is coming out  against Bitcoin because of it's growing popularity but I think  it will not . Everything in this world has its end but bitcoin will not end today or tommorrow as long as people use Bitcoin and engage on it.we know that BTC is a big opportunity for everyone  and more people are going to adopt for their future and their needs.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I dont believe that it is the ending of btcoin because many peolple always make a support to make bitcoin more successful always.Thats why I dedicate mayself to earnc btc.

nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

I do not understand why bitcoin is compared with tulips !!! Firstly, tulips are a commodity, secondly they can be grown endlessly, and the issue of bitcoin will soon cease, thirdly, the crypto-currencies are decentralized and this "bubble" can not burst everywhere and at once!

blessednotlucky

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Everything about the end of bitcoin is purely humor and it's not true, the fact that bitcoin is the leading among cryptos. The price maybe getting lower just like any other coins but this does not mean that it was the end. I believe that it can recover soon just wait.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

bitcoin is the first crypto currency, and bitcoin is currently very popular. I do not believe that bitcoin will end up as you mentioned. because every bitcoin success, certainly supported by all people. much current news is not good about bitcoin, and I think it's just people who want to destroy bitcoin development.

badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

I don't want to take Tulip Mania mentioned by one Author as a comparison with Bitcoin in this instance at all because they are totally different from one another. What is happening now can never put an end to Bitcoin. Though, currently, the Bitcoin stands $8681.03, showing decrease in value from its recent slightly stabled value. This does not mean that the speculation about bitcoin price increase towards the second cutter of this years shall not come to reality. Let's still hold and be optimistic.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

I don't want to take Tulip Mania mentioned by one Author as a comparison with Bitcoin in this instance at all because they are totally different from one another. What is happening now can never put an end to Bitcoin. Though, currently, the Bitcoin stands $8681.03, showing decrease in value from its recent slightly stabled value. This does not mean that the speculation about bitcoin price increase towards the second cutter of this years shall not come to reality. Let's still hold and be optimistic.

Anything will possible to be happen and no one knows if bitcoin exist forever, but we all know the great potential of first CryptoCurrency. It's very profitable in many people who uses  bitcoin, it's make a lot of opportunities to the unfortunate person. Yes we only need to do is wait and hope.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

I don’t think so that it will be end of Bitcoin but coming 4 to 6 months will be turning point of Bitcoin.

It will dump or pump or burst the bubble…next 4 to 6 months is very important for Bitcoin bubbling.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

bitcoin is the first crypto currency, and bitcoin is currently very popular. I do not believe that bitcoin will end up as you mentioned. because every bitcoin success, certainly supported by all people. much current news is not good about bitcoin, and I think it's just people who want to destroy bitcoin development.
I have the same opinion with sukoyomi. My point is that when this market is down, it is likely to be affected by big investors. And if I was instead of selling, I would buy. Because I take the risk to make more profit.
Newbie Wong

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

"Bubble" may be a obsolete word like "oil crisis" since fiat now is the source of any bubble.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

I do not believe the issue but it could happen, but not the end of bitcoin. maybe its price will drop down unusually so maybe next year bitcoin can be not consume it according to my estimation only so do not believe in the issue of unofficial

Yes, I agree, bitcoin can still grow, and not so fast the bitcoin will die. Negative news will only make us panic, and will only hurt our own, positive thinking is better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: