Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3416 times)
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I do not think so and I'm sure bitcoin will not end so fast, because bitcoin is the world's first digital currency, so it's wrong and unimportant.
We must ignore the news, because the news will only make us doubt.

greatfariola

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

While bad news is not enough to bring Bitcoin totally down, I still think that it can greatly influence market sentiment and we should be careful and always know the latest updates.
StarterX

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

No this is not the end of bitcoins, it will go up again, some information/news are not real on bitcoin downfall.
RuslanRS

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

Bitcoin is not just money, but it's also an idea. The recession of bitcoin does not mean the collapse of the cryptocurrencies. While this idea of exchange will be valuable, bitcoin will not disappear and will be valuable.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

I think you are wrong in reading the article, and this can make your doubts about bitcoin. Bitcoin is not over and can still grow and develop, because bitcoin is the best coin.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

The bitcoin is too volatile. There are many articles that the bitcoin will eventually die even though bitcoin will not die. There are many information and rumors all over the internet that can be considered as fake. You should not believe that the bitcoin will die.
vinimore

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

This is only my opnion, so don't bet your money on it. My guess is that with the many corrections that is happening in the last weeks, bitcoin will stay unstable for many months yet. But it's not the end. In the long term, bitcoin should continue having some value, however how much is that not even Warren Buffet could say.
Just don't enter this market expecting to earn something. Bitcoin is the future, not something for you to make a quick buck. With this mentality, with everyone selling when it's high, the coin will worth nothing.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

For me this is not the end for bitcoin yet, this downfall is very normal. We all know that bitcoin price is so volatile, it increases and decreases at any moment. And many investors and traders are waiting like this downfall to invest and wait for the time that the price will increase again. If I just have money to buy bitcoins, I would because this downfall will not take long time. I expected that the bitcoin price will increase again on the second quarter of the year.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

It is impossible to end bitcoins today. Many of us were using bitcoin and this would help us in our financial aspects, so I don't believe this will happen, though many anti bitcoin were spreading fake news and bad info, we should focus to promote and advertise about bitcoin so that we can encourage more people to believe and use it.
Olddogcat

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

Interesting indeed.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

No this is not the end of bitcoins, it will go up again, some information/news are not real on bitcoin downfall.

Definitely, if we conpare the price of bitcoin over any investment or other cryptocurrency, bitcoin is still far from them.  Its value is greater compared to them.  And the harder the fall thr harder the bounce.  So definitely bitcoin will goes up again and will have a good come back.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

Definitely, if we conpare the price of bitcoin over any investment or other cryptocurrency, bitcoin is still far from them.  Its value is greater compared to them.  And the harder the fall thr harder the bounce.  So definitely bitcoin will goes up again and will have a good come back.
Right bitcoin is high in price than all other currency now bitcoin has become the most expensive currency and it is at demand now a days I know it is right time to get in crypto currency and to take the benefit from it. Buying bitcoin at low is best way for bitcoin business so it is not the end as we can say it is new start for bitcoin and this start will never get an end till the end of this universe, because bitcoin has a lot of advantages that no other currency ever have.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

I think bitcoin will persist and still will be the most popular coin because investment in bitcoin is still profitable, though the bitcoin price drops it is time to buy and bitcoin prices will go up
Yes, it will be still more popular and still more useful right now. It will help many more people and becoming more successful for everyone. Bitcoin is not dead, I guess it will just developing or still improving thats why there is a time that it the price of this drops but it doesn't mean that bitcoin is dead.
Rsj91

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

Bitcoin has huge community support across the globe. The community do not wish or will wish any sooner to make it dead. So bitcoin can not die any sooner for coming few years
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

Bitcoin has huge community support across the globe. The community do not wish or will wish any sooner to make it dead. So bitcoin can not die any sooner for coming few years
Yes I agree on That the speculation of the end of the bitcoin is no direct basis because bitcoin is really hard to banned it has really many supporters around the. globe and other are many a lot of rich investors who really invest on it today maybe bitcoin will not getting to an end or maybe it will always their until forever .

werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

No.. Any one of us doesn't  know when bitcoin end it die but just keep believing  and work enjoy for it as long as bitcoin is boosting
kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

Only time can tell if its the end for Bitcoins but if other governments or every country really do crack down on cryptocurrency then there would be no future for Bitcoin.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

I think, no. although BTC has been hit hard in recent weeks, although BTC prices plunged to the lowest level in just a few weeks time. however, there are still many persistent investors who still believe that bitcoin will not end. even, the majority of investors say, that the current incident is not something new, and this will not stopped BTC to back soaring this year.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

I think that the bitcoin has not completely exhausted itself, and will grow, but for such sweats it takes a lot of time
I don't think this is the end for bitcoin rather it must be his year and this gonna be the that get more famous and a lot of business man right now that are investing in this business that's why I don't think this is the end of bitcoin.

summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

the news is fake.. I do not believe of ending for bitcoins, as we all know that most of us are using bitcoins and no one like to end this up, I am thinking that this news are spreading by anti bitcoin to overthrow. and we all know that bitcoin was the first introduce as crypto currency and then came out the other coins, this is basically doing by competitors.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: