Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3405 times)
redentor03

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

We will never know what will happen on bitcoin in the near future but as for me.i will still continue to hold mine for I still believe bitcoin is price of bitcoin can be up or down but bitcoin will not end.it most well known and powerful coin into the crypto world.it has a great potential.there are is no chance to stop or end of the bitcoin.and is I will still continue to hold mine for I still believe bitcoin is not end  will be increasing its value soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

Bitcoin has been there for couple of years and no one was paying attention to it because it still has a low price, there was no news about it or anything to spread the word about it. But now that the price of bitcoin is so high everyone got their eyes on it. The government sees it as a threat so they spread bad rumors about it, as well know they control the news. We should not believe in anything that has not been proven yet, bitcoin will survive these rumors.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

Do you think that people will stop buying and patronizing bitcoin? of course no! Bitcoin proves in past years that it can give many benefits to many people in our society and also in our economy. People will not stop buying bitcoins.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

Predicting what will happen in the future is very hard. But one thing is sure! Bitcoin has a bright future. Observe the society nowadays, many people are now recognizing bitcoin and they also now becoming interested to the bitcoin.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

To dismiss the power of persuasion is folly. Much as I strongly believe that bitcoin is here to stay, I still have fear that not all in this space will withstand the pressure of persuasion to dump the bitcoin. Since bitcoin is decentralized, the haters of bitcoin knows that they can't shot it down so the best tactics is to poison peoples mind that bitcoin will fail soon.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Asoe kaya

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

we have very often I see news like this,news is already circulating of a few years back but until now still safe,according to me this is a news super hoax.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:54:06 AM

We dont know all even the writers that tell about the end of bitcoins because the numbers of people now on bitcoin are being confuse about it and being satisfied how bitcoin being valuable to the markets and being an investor I really do believe that bitcoin are will increase and gaining more value to the markets and to people who use it.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:39:53 AM

Today many people do not like bitcoin with the current value make the popularity of this currency increasing by the day. But still people do not accept the future reality, so this people are looking for ways to keep the bitcoin down and people away from crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

For me bitcoin will not end for this is only the start of the expanding community of people who invest in cryptocurreny most likely bitocoin. So far bitcoin is one of the cryptocurreny that this kind of market value although back in 2017 it is much higher, bitcoin is just going through a decline in value in the market but there are still lot of people who believe and invest in bitcoin so there is a high possibility that bitcoin will still go back to its track where it will increase its price higher than before. Therefore bitcoin will not end not now and not in the near future.
Kigwa143

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

I dont think so.Bitcoin will never end because many people benefits alot with bitcoin.Bitcoin will be famous around the world and then many people will invest.Bitcoin is volatile so we need to accept that sometime the value falls and sometimes it rise as well but I do believe that as long as many people will invest,Bitcoin will never ends.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:11 AM

Today many people do not like bitcoin with the current value make the popularity of this currency increasing by the day. But still people do not accept the future reality, so this people are looking for ways to keep the bitcoin down and people away from crypto.

Yes maybe some people don't really like bitcoin so they find ways on to make bitcoin down and that's why we experience these situations of bitcoin price drop. But I know that whatever happens bitcoin will still remain the king of cryptocurrency for more years because bitcoin already have a mark and a good foundation that's hard to destroy. So right now just enjoy and don't lose hope so that you will not stress yourself.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

I still feel surprised and embarrassed !!

why still many people who say this is the end of everything with bitcoin, bitcoin has ended ....

And we already know bitcoin from the beginning, bitcoin is a coin digital currency exchange place that goes for the future.

What the future says is the longest period of time can also be up to a thousand years and still onward.

And I do not think this is to be doubted because more and more new members and old members are joining digital money traders and the better is also the development of iyo for the future.

If no one participates in digital money traders the longer the development of this ico will increase.

New down 50% down the price of cripto money we are already worried about all this.

Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:52:00 AM

I don't believed them. I thinks you read this fack article. Bitcoin will be never end.

vixer

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

I do not think the bitcoin could end up like that. during supply and rotation bitcoin still running then bitsoin still exist. so it is unlikely that bitcoin will end.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

As what we have seen, the price of bitcoin drop below $10,000 but definitely this would not mean the end of bitcoin.
The price will rise and I believe on that as a lot of backers are still holding their bitcoins not being affected by the bearish market, there's always a time
for everything as our time has not come yet so we have to hold and trust.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Anteros

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

As what we have seen, the price of bitcoin drop below $10,000 but definitely this would not mean the end of bitcoin.
The price will rise and I believe on that as a lot of backers are still holding their bitcoins not being affected by the bearish market, there's always a time
for everything as our time has not come yet so we have to hold and trust.

Bitcoin will grow only while it is in demand. What will happen to him after new people stop coming to this market?
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

I do not think the bitcoin could end up like that. during supply and rotation bitcoin still running then bitsoin still exist. so it is unlikely that bitcoin will end.
Well i believe that the end of bitcoin is not today maybe it is in the next generation because bitcoin today is really getting more popular and profitable it is now getting trend because of its amazing features that can really give everyone an opportunity to earn a huge amount of profit.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

Just stay away from those haters. Not only this i saw many article against bitcoins in which they wrote the same thing. Better to avoid them. They're the real hater or maybe a member of governments who don't want bitcoin to grow. Bitcoin is surviving since 2009. It won't let you down nor in future. There's no way to control bitcoins or bring it down unless its demand is finished.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

Its value is down more than 14 per cent from a week ago and more than 24 per cent from a month ago, and up more than 935 per cent from a year ago.
South Korea is no longer allowing people to trade bitcoin and other digital currencies anonymously, but says it isn’t planning to ban cryptocurrency exchanges.Theresa May has hinted that the UK government could introduce similar measures, and the US government is concerned about bitcoin’s popularity amongst criminals.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

Their is a possibility that it might happen one day but not at present time. Bitcoin is getting more popular and gaining trust from the investors, the effect is rapid growth of its market value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: