Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3405 times)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is not yet fully over, bitcoin alone I think is growing and will always grow as it was in 2017 yesterday it was one of the fast development of bitcoin that I've known.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

They attempt to control the value with the goal that they can get more bitcoins from freeze dealers, the purpose behind those tulip gossipy tidbits is making the cost less expensive for enormous bitcoin whales and pack holders.

I think there is no end of the bitcoin now, The bitcoin has got a level that can not be now destroyed. bitcoin value down or up does not effect the bitcoin rate of the popularity and the trust of the user on bitcoin. When the rate of popularity and the interest of the user remain on the bitcoin then their is no chance to end bitcoin.
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Lightning network just started to roll out on main net which is a huge improvement to transaction fees and speed, which will shift bitcoins value higher than ever. Price / marketcap will anticipate sooner or later
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

No it's not bitcoin is just starting the career of it because almost half of the people in the world including poors and rich they are now getting to know about what bitcoin is, price is decreasing because they are panicking and not knowing what bitcoin is are.
kuntet99

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

I think that the bitcoin has not completely exhausted itself, and will grow, but for such sweats it takes a lot of time

I also think like that, and hopefully next year can increase more
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

There is a big difference between the bubble experienced by the "tulipmania" and the current alleged "bubble" of bitcoin. Behind the tulips there was not too much intrinsic value or utility that really justified the high price that those specimens had. But behind the bitcoin there is a truly useful and necessary technology to revolutionize today's world economy, so regardless of the whims of the markets and the indecision of investors, Bitcoin will continue to be useful and valuable despite the passage of time.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Bitcoin, as well as Blockchain technology, will be the future of the currency industry, and I do not believe Bitcoin will end. Because its potential is what everyone can see, the future of online payment will gradually become popular. By then, the offline currency period will end and be entirely replaced by cryptocurrencies.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

We will never know what will happen on bitcoin in the near future but as for me. I will still continue to hold mine for i still believe bitcoin is not done yet and will be increasing its value soon.
This is something that is unpredictable, and I agree with you that now is not the end of bitcoin. Can we see from the past, that the decline in value of bitcoin is only temporary, I believe investors still believe that bitcoin is a profitable asset. and I think this is an opportunity to get a cheap purchase. because bitcoin will soon rise to a very high value.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:29:28 PM

I do not agree with that, bitcoin is not over, I believe bitcoin will last for a long time. Evidenced by more and more people taking part in bitcoin trading ..
Well for me that is impossible to happen, bitcoin is the best crytocurrency and i trusted bitcoin very much and many people are trusting bitcoin and i am sure that bitcoin is we will recover so i dont think that the bitcoin is we will end, i am sure that it we will live for many years.

mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

Not too late bitcoin. Do not think that it is the day of his end. We still have no tremendous reason to say that this is really the end of bitcoin. More can be done, all else can change. Many of us think wrong, so now they are scared. It is better that we continue to continue because we are still paying off, be positive about what happens and do not think about the mistakes. Smiley
pookykrook

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

i think that's kinda a bait for them to make this awesome coin prices goes down even further so they could buy more in low prices. bitcoin still can grow much than right now. just believe in this awesome coin.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:51:43 PM
Merited by Mr.John19 (5)

For me, this is not the end of bitcoin. Yes, you can notice that bitcoin’s amount is rapidly decreasing and you are panic sell your bitcoin. But if you will analyze what happens in the past years or the history of bitcoin’s price you can see that bitcoin’s amount is always decreasing in the first month of the year or in every January. Also, there are some many issues or article that is saying bitcoin will plummet or just a kind of scam; you have the knowledge on your own know what is bitcoin if you will rely on what you read and don’t want to explore what bitcoin truly it is the end of bitcoin for you.  Smiley
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

For me, this is not the end of bitcoin. Yes, you can notice that bitcoin’s amount is rapidly decreasing and you are panic sell your bitcoin. But if you will analyze what happens in the past years or the history of bitcoin’s price you can see that bitcoin’s amount is always decreasing in the first month of the year or in every January. Also, there are some many issues or article that is saying bitcoin will plummet or just a kind of scam; you have the knowledge on your own know what is bitcoin if you will rely on what you read and don’t want to explore what bitcoin truly it is the end of bitcoin for you.  Smiley
I believe that those people who are still in doubt of bitcoin has still less knowledge as they cannot imagine how bitcoin flow would be so far, so it is necessary for us to keep watching news, read articles everything that is relevant to bitcoin especially the coinmarketcap so we would know and could study when it would possibly rise or dump again.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

not the end of course, it will be always alive but the price will be not that high, just like eth and other coins
I don’t really think Bitcoin will end so easily, if it’s going to end, it won’t be anytime soon.I believe it will last for a long time, no matter what happens, cause I have seen that already. Bitcoin has been able to withstand every challenge it ever came across, and the price keeps on going high.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

I don't think that bitcoin fate will go to the abyss, though in a few weeks the price of bitcoin falls very quickly.
Don't believe the outstanding issues of bitcoin, though it can happen but not now or in the next few years, because there's still a lot of demand and lots of people in the world believe in bitcoin, so i guess this is not the end of bitcoin.
Bitcoin will continue to prosper and become increasingly popular with no predictable limits.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

The end of bitcoin is not on site yet despite the fact that what ever has a beginning will surely have an end, bitcoin is here to stay for a long time forget what any one must have say about bitcoin no one can predicte the future of bitcoin because bitcoin is very volatile making it hard to predict the price at any time.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

The end of bitcoin is not on site yet despite the fact that what ever has a beginning will surely have an end, bitcoin is here to stay for a long time forget what any one must have say about bitcoin no one can predicte the future of bitcoin because bitcoin is very volatile making it hard to predict the price at any time.

Bitcoin will never ends at all.Bitcoin has very bright future as compared to other in Crypto World. Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency the value of bitcoin is cannot controlled by any governmental or private organization. Since bitcoin is volatile, the price of bitcoin will reach to any maximum value.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

End of bitcoin! No that is not possible. Bitcoin is in its golden circle. Bitcoin is getting more and more popular in the world. Day by day people is involving in the bitcoin !! How could this makes bitcoin end! Experts are saying that Bitcoin will rule surely for next 5 years.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

Well i believe that bitcoin has an end but not today i think it will really count a hundred years or maybe a decade before bitcoin end because as what we all have seened bitcoin is really getting more popular in terms of profiting process that is verry helpful to each and everyone the bitcoin may fall sometimes bit it will really came back and this is really the nature of bitcoin and we dont have to be afraid  on it.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I don't believe it. It's all fake. There is a lot of bad info about bitcoin. We all know its all the anti-bitcoin user. All that negative issues are all made by the netizen who absolutely have no idea what bitcoin really is and how useful it is in our lives.

I don't believe  it as well,  I don't want to believe some falls accusations about bitcoin and if the price dropped down they will also buy a bitcoin in a very low price. That is a strategy to get us panic and sell all our bitcoin and after that they will eventually celebrating their victory because they can finally acquire btc at a very low price.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: