Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3405 times)
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:04:01 PM

It's not true, there's a lot bad information about Bitcoin because anti Bitcoin spread it. But many people don't believe that. Even though Bitcoins will experiencing some dip over the past time. Ending of bitcoin does not happen.
They are not anti bitcoins because for me they are the whales and the manipulators of the market, once a bad rumor came. The whales spread it like there is no tomorrow so they can easily shake the hands of the weak holders and force them to just sell their bitcoin because of the fear that bitcoin could go lower than the current price but overall, it is not the end of bitcoin because this is just a beginning since the market is not fully maximized.
Their main purpose is to lower down the price of bitcoin and then buy it in low price, in fact they have the power and money to invest in bitcoin and effective increase its price, but i think now the investors have aware about such manipulators and therefore they are not letting the price of bitcoin to fell any more they are really giving a very strong support to bitcoin.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I doubt the truth of the article you read, the article writer could just write the article as he wishes for a profit or a popularity. I'm sure this is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin travel is still long and will not disappear so easily, many investors who invest in bitcoin or a growing bitcoin user population will make bitcoin much stronger.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:51:12 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

Whilst that is true to some ( I mean, let us respect their opinion ), some prefer to invest more while staying on the look out for the value of Bitcoin. See, investing in cryptos particluarly bitcoin has its pros and cons. A true investor or trader, really studies the movement of the coin that he is planning to invest on. BItcoin, on the other hand has a very high volatility record, but also carries a high return when it sky rockets. I guess investors are just waiting for the pump of BTC. Nonetheless, if one decides to pull out, it will be his loss but he can put it in again anytime, right?

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

Well Bitcoin and other crypto currencies still have a long way to go. I do not think its their end just yet
I must say that instead of saying this that it is the end of bitcoin and other crypto currencies, we must say that it is the beginning of a wonderful era of the bitcoin as well as all other currencies which are there in the world of crypto currencies.

Most of the people have already started investing their money into bitcoin while there are many others who are planning of investing their money into bitcoin in order to make a change.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

Whilst that is true to some ( I mean, let us respect their opinion ), some prefer to invest more while staying on the look out for the value of Bitcoin. See, investing in cryptos particluarly bitcoin has its pros and cons. A true investor or trader, really studies the movement of the coin that he is planning to invest on. BItcoin, on the other hand has a very high volatility record, but also carries a high return when it sky rockets. I guess investors are just waiting for the pump of BTC. Nonetheless, if one decides to pull out, it will be his loss but he can put it in again anytime, right?
Bitcoin may drop down from 100% to 10% but i dont really believe that it will going to end this time.Because bitcoin today is really amazing it is getting more popular each day because of its amazing features that can really make everyone gain a huge amount of profit.I think we dont have to be afraid about the droping of bitcoin price ,because we have know from the start that the price of bitcoin is really unstable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cratez

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

There is all the time many people says that when BTC has a stop declares his death. I disagree. Right now a lot of altcoins is popping up. Anyway, I don't think that bitcoin has problems in this moment.
RuslanRS

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

All in all, bitcoin in not only currency, also it is "technology", it's idea of trading. If bitcoin will die, i think it will not be an end to other cryptocyrrencies. Bitcoin can transform into something else in future, maybe.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

I believe bitcoin, bitcoin is a father of cryotocurrency and most trusted and most successful cryptocurrency also. I don't believe that bitcoin destroy soon. now at this time bitcoin stand a dependable situation.
BenjaminVanHouten

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

Is this author hired by the government? Don't trust everything, that's what I believe in.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

I believe bitcoin, bitcoin is a father of cryotocurrency and most trusted and most successful cryptocurrency also. I don't believe that bitcoin destroy soon. now at this time bitcoin stand a dependable situation.
yeah you are right that bitcoin is more trusted than ever and successful  but i also think bitcoin will not end.because it is the way to next generations for marketing and in economics why should bitcoin end this year I think their nothing to afraid for because I think he's doing fine even he goes falls down and rising again after a months and I think bit will increase again the people who use it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

yeah you are right that bitcoin is more trusted than ever and successful  but i also think bitcoin will not end.because it is the way to next generations for marketing and in economics why should bitcoin end this year I think their nothing to afraid for because I think he's doing fine even he goes falls down and rising again after a months and I think bit will increase again the people who use it.
Bitcoin will only meet its end point when the problem about bitcoin will not get resolved as soon as possible because people really wants to use bitcoin as a mode of payment and also as a form of investment and because of the problems of bitcoin, people are forced to be skeptical and choose other coins for their investment portfolio.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

We have been there all the time. Prices of Bitcoin fluctuates more than any other investments tools that is why it is very unusual to see this kind of movement not to mention how long it has been bullish. Everything that is been traded in the market must react accordingly, it must have ups and downs for it to be a normal investment. Just stay put and trust Bitcoin. It will stay no matter what. It has gone through many obstacles in its way and all of that has been surpassed and correction now is not an exception.

bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

That news is fake. I think they just publish this news to scare some potential investor. Or they just publish it because they want bitcoin down. I don't believe that bitcoin will end.
For Bitcoin to end is impossible, there is a lot of fake news that Bitcoin is about to collapse or that many have entirely withdrawn from Bitcoin, which is in fact for people not to invest in Bitcoin anymore. Since Bitcoin has a lot of people involved and growing very strong, I think they are launching wrong rumors and at the same time promoting other currencies they want to beat Bitcoin.
greatfariola

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

It's really not impossible for Bitcoin to crash further, but it's sort of unlikely since price seems to have found its base above the $10,000 level which is a good sign that investors are confident that Bitcoin's value is truly above $10k.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Definiely , it is not. Bitcoin is just experincing declines on its market value and I think it won't pull Bitcoin down. Its market value is still expected to be expensive this year.The best thing to do right now is to just HOLD and invest while its market value is still low. Let's just wish that positive thing will be to Bitcoin as this year is passing by.
Market value of bitcoin is high and it will remain high for long time no currency can ever beat bitcoin. So no worries mate it will grow again as it was, people will know about bitcoin it is very important for bright future of bitcoin, if people will know more then they will increase their trust for it. I think every investor should give bitcoin a chance and they should try it for the betterment of their future as bitcoin is not going to taste an end right now.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

Definiely , it is not. Bitcoin is just experincing declines on its market value and I think it won't pull Bitcoin down. Its market value is still expected to be expensive this year.The best thing to do right now is to just HOLD and invest while its market value is still low. Let's just wish that positive thing will be to Bitcoin as this year is passing by.
Market value of bitcoin is high and it will remain high for long time no currency can ever beat bitcoin. So no worries mate it will grow again as it was, people will know about bitcoin it is very important for bright future of bitcoin, if people will know more then they will increase their trust for it. I think every investor should give bitcoin a chance and they should try it for the betterment of their future as bitcoin is not going to taste an end right now.

Look at it this way, at this point in time, thoae bubbles wouldn't go very far before being exposed. If bitcoin will crash entirely or if their so called bubble popped, then it should've happened last year. Btc has been deemed legitimate by economic analysts. Its that its really risky due to its volatility but its far from those bubbles in the past

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Anteros

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

It's really not impossible for Bitcoin to crash further, but it's sort of unlikely since price seems to have found its base above the $10,000 level which is a good sign that investors are confident that Bitcoin's value is truly above $10k.

I do not agree that bitcoin in its current form is worth this money, but his credit is that he gave a push. At the moment, many currencies surpass it in many ways, but their price is not so high. Undecided
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

For me bitcoin will not end for this is only the start of the expanding community of people who invest in cryptocurreny most likely bitocoin. So far bitcoin is one of the cryptocurreny that this kind of market value although back in 2017 it is much higher, bitcoin is just going through a decline in value in the market but there are still lot of people who believe and invest in bitcoin so there is a high possibility that bitcoin will still go back to its track where it will increase its price higher than before. Therefore bitcoin will not end not now and not in the near future.

ICOPass
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Easiest way to do KYC checks

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

No. Tulips have an expiry date. Also trading them was much more difficult.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Most investors are speculators who continue to disturb bitcoin, as happened earlier this year prices fell by more than 45%, some think that this is due to the influence of chinese new year because the biggest user of bitcoin is china.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: