Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3416 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

I do not believe the issue but it could happen, but not the end of bitcoin. maybe its price will drop down unusually so maybe next year bitcoin can be not consume it according to my estimation only so do not believe in the issue of unofficial

Yes, I agree, bitcoin can still grow, and not so fast the bitcoin will die. Negative news will only make us panic, and will only hurt our own, positive thinking is better.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of negative information and positive ones are definitely missing. I think that the price will go down even more, but sooner or later it will start to grow. Certainly this is not the end of Bitcoin. There is always sunshine after a rainy day Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:22 AM

We all know the potential of CryptoCurrency first, bitcoin is the first crypto currency, and bitcoin is currently very popular but any future can happen with bitcoin. I think bitcoin can grow, It's very profitable for bitcoin users, and I'm sure bitcoin will last forever.
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:06:45 AM

FUDs are becoming a thing since bitcoin's rises and success. They try to spread FUD so people will sell their bitcoin because they know bitcoin's value will decrease when people are selling their holdings. These people who are spreading FUD just wanted bitcoin to fall because they are so desperate to buy it at a very cheap price.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

There are always a news about the end of bitcoin and I think it is the main reason why people are selling their coins because of their fear,
It is the reason why the price of bitcoin is dumping or dropping down because of the bad news about bitcoin.

I am tired to count the number of times when Bitcoin has been announced the dead crypto. I believe that we will see the triumph of it, and these rumours will be stopped.

Bad rumors about bitcoin continue to increase, many people despair when looking at the price down, they then cut loss and sell all the bitcoin owned, I suggest do not ever panic because the price immediately rose.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

I think that the bitcoin has not completely exhausted itself, and will grow, but for such sweats it takes a lot of time
For me bitcoin will never end and it will stay forever by our side.I really make an essence to tell to everyone that bitcoin will be last longer and always makes us to feel happiness.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

I do not believe the issue but it could happen, but not the end of bitcoin. maybe its price will drop down unusually so maybe next year bitcoin can be not consume it according to my estimation only so do not believe in the issue of unofficial

Yes, I agree, bitcoin can still grow, and not so fast the bitcoin will die. Negative news will only make us panic, and will only hurt our own, positive thinking is better.

A positive attitude will improve our guessing level but there are many negatives circulating around the Bitcoin and it makes the price to decrease. We have to be confident about the bitcoin because governments are showing some importance towards the technology.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

A positive attitude will improve our guessing level but there are many negatives circulating around the Bitcoin and it makes the price to decrease. We have to be confident about the bitcoin because governments are showing some importance towards the technology.
If the price of bitcoin is decreasing then we should have done the right actions that we should need in order to make things better. You can just sell and wait for the price to be lower then just get into the market again and wait for the market to go up and do a little bit of trading to make serious profits and do the same thing over and over again.
centr

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

lol, every weel at least 1 times i hear that "the bubble burst", but Bitcoin haven't deaded yet. i think its onlt hipe around this items.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

I personally think this is not the end of bitcoin circulation because I think bitcoin will still go around and it's always there because bitcoin is a very influential digital currency in the future.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

I think, just because bitcoin is just experiencing crash, it does not mean that it is the end for bitcoin or it will just stop and disappear. It is normal for the crypto currencies to experince crashes and downfalls that why their price is getting low. The best way to do in this kind of case, is just hold your bitcoin and do not do panic selling.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

I think, just because bitcoin is just experiencing crash, it does not mean that it is the end for bitcoin or it will just stop and disappear. It is normal for the crypto currencies to experince crashes and downfalls that why their price is getting low. The best way to do in this kind of case, is just hold your bitcoin and do not do panic selling.

Yup, you got that right. I just can't help but laugh at all these fuds together with all the people that spread and really do believe them. I mean, how many times have we already heard about these kind of things? Things like bitcoins are gonna die, it will lose value completely and so much more just to see bitcoins still standing strong and surviving all the challenges and proving itself worthy of the people's trust. I just really cannot help but think as to whether these people ever get tired of being negative or not. lol.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

There are actually lots of predictions about bitcoina and some of it are just pure fraud. As a trader, I always look at the future of bitcoin positively. Bitcoin has passed all the tests of time so I believe that it will continue to prove us that it can strike it's best value again. I believe that bitcoin has just started and there are more things to happen so let's be positive about it.
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

Why do you think it will be the end for bitcoin?Do not be so excited that there will always be falls in the markets.To get excited will cause people to regret things.

sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

I personally think this not end. now price falling does not mean that bitcoin end.if you learn bitcoin chart then you can see many time bitcoin price go down. when bitcoin price go down next time price go new high.
ayaanveer

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:33:02 PM

The news author or the personlities which are against bitcoins will always come with a fake news to let people come in their catogery ( non bitcoin lover),its just the rumours with a false backend,Its not the end.Bitcoins - the growing edge which should be accepted as its future is all beneficial in virtual platform.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

There are a lot of bad rumors about bitcoin to let bitcoin prices down and they will buy bitcoins at low prices. You should not believe them

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

There are a lot of bad rumors about bitcoin to let bitcoin prices down and they will buy bitcoins at low prices. You should not believe them

The price of bitcoin is down, probably due to rumors that many people fear and sell bitcoin in a hurry.

zakcooper40

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:40:17 PM

This is not the end of bitcoin. There are a lot of people investing in bitcoin. Whether it exists or not is the decision of the community

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

I personally think this not end. now price falling does not mean that bitcoin end.if you learn bitcoin chart then you can see many time bitcoin price go down. when bitcoin price go down next time price go new high.

This is far from the end. It is just another cycle. The question is, how much lower will bitcoin drop before we see a recovery?
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

my love for bitcoin makes me think that bitcoin is not over yet.
I also have thoughts like you . And many still believe and love bitcoin. bitcoin will survive until we die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: