Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2233 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
That's not true at the moment when Bitcoin dumps too much. If investing in Bitcoin right now is a good option and brings in a lot of profit and risk reduction, I think this is the last point to go up and reach new milestones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:48:40 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
It never too late to invest in bitcoin. You have to be wise in decision making you  are a new member of bitcoin you  need to work hard so that you can earned more money that you can invest. You need to ask some expert to help you more in investing.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

Its never too late to invest in bitcoin. Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Buy now and hold it and wait until the value increases again. Long term investment can reduce the risk of losses and risk of volatility. You should not worry if you buy bitcoin in high price because you can still have great returns.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:11:44 AM

It's better to be late than never, well I think here in crypto world even your late or not, the most important is you already know bitcoin and the chance to invest are always there and we can invest anytime we want.
Investing in Bitcoin is never too late, as many banks today accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin as the best means of payment at this time. I think this year Bitcoin prices could rise to $ 200,000 and this is the highest price Bitcoin can achieve this year. At this point just buy and hold for a long time
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

Depends  on you if you want to invest in other coin no problem about it, but in bitcoin we all know that you can earn also in easy way even the price is so high you can earn also highest that before although before the price is smallest but the bitcoin that you buy you can sell it already you also don't have an income that you expect today. in short, buying bitcoin in smallest amount and then sell it if you think your investment has make a good enough profit for you.

Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

I think to invest in bitcoin is not yet late and it will brake more walls, in its price and in its use.

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin because no one can say when the value of bitcoin will increase again. So if yiu think that it's late and didn't invest in bitcoin you might regret someday. Because you let go the chance of earning much money thats why invest while you can.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
robynmario

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

Yes, I must admit that I was late in joining cryptocurrency. By the significant growth of bitcoin in 2017, has created a price beyond my reserve fund. Maybe try a bit on the BTC and a couple of altcoin like ripples, Doge can fit me.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

The good thing about bitcoin is its volatility. Prices went extreme high or deep low. So, I can say that you are never too late investing in bitcoin. You don't have to buy a whole bitcoin, just invest enough amount you can make. Never buy high or join the hype. Just be patience and the right time will surely come.

zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

I think it's a good opportunity to invest in bitcoins, because the market is recovering.

But in the long run, your bitcoin is still profitable.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:48:19 AM

its never too late to invest, whether bitcoin or any other currency. the market is currently very favorable for anyone who would want to buy so go ahead and buy. one thing foe sure is that BTC will never lose its value
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

No, This is the time for invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin price is low now and market depends on Bitcoin, So, if you invest now in bitcoin then you will make profits within a short time. Good luck
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

I really think that if you want to get into the crypto you wouldn't mind the price of it at the moment ,
You would just invest in it for example I have a brother that thinks that the bitcoin price would fall down in a month and he didn't invest in it,
But after a month the price start to keep on rising up so he really did miss the chance to invest in a low price.

SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

It's not too late to invest in bitcoin now, invest now because the price of bitcoin now is low, don't hesitate to invest in bitcoin now. Bitcoin is good for long term investment. The idea of looking for other altcoins is also as long as you think that have a potential. Goodluck
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

Investing in Bitcoin at this high price will be a very strategic and timely one. If you would like to buy a unit, you must do it at a time wen it must have dipped and ready to rise again i.e like the time Bitcoin maintained the 8,000$ range before leaping to 11,000$.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:25:51 AM

If we compare bitcoin price today and it's price when first created and introduced in 2009, someone may say : it is too late to invest. But we have to know that in trading practice, there is no High Price or Low price. The right one is to say Highest and Lowest Price for Specified Time or periode. The Highest Price ot Lowest Price , say last mont for example still can be broken out. So in this case we still have a good opportunity to buy now and hold it for several months  waiting for price to move again higher.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

I think it's not too late to invest Bitcoin because I haven't seen Bitcoin die or a very high price. so you can buy Bitcoin at the moment and invest it for the next 3 years.
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

Late better than you never do it.

Bitcoin never die. Its die if internet die, no transaction and demand supply with bitcoin

thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

For me, I think Bitcoin will still increase its value Although it is depends on how much you are invest as long as you run will still have profit in Bitcoin,But having a investment is also wisely,You need to think on which kind or type of currency you will be invest aside from Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer and still I would say safest currency and have a good profits.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

Many people are keep saying that they are now late to invest their money on bitcoins. I am sure that this is only the beginning of the popularity of the bitcoin. It is not yet late to do bitcoin investment. We can still generate profit from bitcoin investment.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

i think there is no time to invest your money in bitcoin.if you want to,why not just invest if you want because the price of bitcoin will never go down there is time that it will go down but in a few minutes the price will go back it will go up again so just trust in bitcoin and be yourself to do what ever you want to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: