Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40953 times)
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

why i can't see bitfinex listing on the coinmarketcap.com? on bitfinex it seems almost same price of ess with other exchanges like ethfinex or bitforex. but so little volume.

We are unsure why CMC do not list Bitfinex under markets on their site, the team have asked them to update a number of stats but the proceds has been slow. For example the circulating supply is still not updated.

i still can't see essentia's bitfinex listing on coinmarketcap.com. and so on my blocfolio app too. any news regarding this issue? and what will be next steps about listing on other exchanges?
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

why i can't see bitfinex listing on the coinmarketcap.com? on bitfinex it seems almost same price of ess with other exchanges like ethfinex or bitforex. but so little volume.

We are unsure why CMC do not list Bitfinex under markets on their site, the team have asked them to update a number of stats but the proceds has been slow. For example the circulating supply is still not updated.

i still can't see essentia's bitfinex listing on coinmarketcap.com. and so on my blocfolio app too. any news regarding this issue? and what will be next steps about listing on other exchanges?

Hi, the Essentia team have confirmed that CMC has been contacted several times to update the information. They are doing all they can to work with Coinmarketcap to resolve the issue.

Once there is news regarding further exchanges we will post it for you and the rest of the community. From the recent monthly update: "Further discussions are taking place with different exchanges to expand our availability". See the full update here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-august-monthly-update-3c601954beee Smiley
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

It seems strange. Coinmarketcap showing only trading at Ethfinex. But Essentia not first coin with same issue. UTK for example showing at Ethfinex only as well, but trading at Bitfinex as well...
cuongton124

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

Hello team... A question:
Why is there insignificant communication from the team? Have they stopped working?
Thanks !!!
zbarot452

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

I know the Essentia Blockchain is a work in progress, but does anyone know how many transactions per second the Essentia team is hoping to get out of the new blockchain?
lagasa124

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

Interoperability gonna be the next big thing for blockchain expansion. ESS has demonstrated quite well it tested product
How do you find ESS different from other interoperability solution like Cosmos and Polkadot
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2022, 04:22:05 PM by mprep

Hello team... A question:
Why is there insignificant communication from the team? Have they stopped working?
Thanks !!!

Hey there,

The Team send out a number of updates regularly, have you subbed to the Essentia Announcements page? https://t.me/essentiaone

Here is the latest Monthly update to show you the work that has been done in that time frame: https://bit.ly/2M7bu5K

Here is the weekly update document the Team update each week to show the Community the work that is being done Cheesy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SGJsEQ1LBuqztgiAZjP6tU03WWgW-9UK6Q5Mr4zkaJk/edit

I know the Essentia Blockchain is a work in progress, but does anyone know how many transactions per second the Essentia team is hoping to get out of the new blockchain?

The Essentia blockchain will be able to process 1,280 Transactions per second but please keep in mind that blockchain is more about compromises between decentralization and speed, rather than only an arbitrary number of TPS and that is what the Team is aiming to achieve.

Interoperability gonna be the next big thing for blockchain expansion. ESS has demonstrated quite well it tested product
How do you find ESS different from other interoperability solution like Cosmos and Polkadot

Essentia has no direct competitors. The Essentia team are building something new. The other projects are eventually just similar to a small part of Essentia and they usually implement some “centralized” design too. Essentia gives you the ability to integrate your favourite services, store your data, exchange messages, use these and a range of other functions effortlessly, using just a single seed.

The Essentia app also now supports hardware wallets. You can use two devices - Trezor and Ledger - to access Essentia. In this video, see details on why hardware wallets are important and see how to use them: https://bit.ly/2K4PqHi

If you have not yet, I recommend checking out our working product here and please let us know what you think:  app.essentia.one

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

How many tokens were sold on ICO? I see that Total Supply is 1 755 313 373 ESS, but how many in curculating? And how long devs tokens have lock-up period?
Vinylriff

Merit: 50

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

How many tokens were sold on ICO? I see that Total Supply is 1 755 313 373 ESS, but how many in curculating? And how long devs tokens have lock-up period?

35% of the 1.755 Billion tokens were available for the token sale which equals: 614,359,681

The founders tokens are locked up for 18 months with 6 month cliffs
gembira

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:10:18 AM

35% of the 1.755 Billion tokens were available for the token sale which equals: 614,359,681

Thank you. So marketcap around 6 mln usd now? Or they have some unlocked tokens for marketing, partnerships etc. ?
Krptickam

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:22:42 AM

Thank you. So marketcap around 6 mln usd now? Or they have some unlocked tokens for marketing, partnerships etc. ?

The team are also working on the product development and trying to secure more partnership for example APIS, SWIPE, Crypto Capital and Crypto Graph. Clearly the team are moving the project forward, but as for the token allocation details for this has not been release at this time. Smiley
phihung209

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

The group is slow in marketing ... $ 25 million in ico and they give ess to the worst conversations ... The discussion group is so bad, the members criticize them all are fud .. they ban chat socks The members say badly about them ... They work slowly .. and see their technology is unique but there are many projects better than them ... Needs no ess ... I wonder why They are optimistic ... because they have taken the money investors and are playing
gembira

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

The group is slow in marketing ... $ 25 million in ico and they give ess to the worst conversations ... The discussion group is so bad, the members criticize them all are fud .. they ban chat socks The members say badly about them ... They work slowly .. and see their technology is unique but there are many projects better than them ... Needs no ess ... I wonder why They are optimistic ... because they have taken the money investors and are playing

Why they are not listed token to some good exchanges? Bitforex have fake volume,  on Coinbene trere are a lot of bots as well. And Bitfinex only for big traders...
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Why they are not listed token to some good exchanges? Bitforex have fake volume,  on Coinbene trere are a lot of bots as well. And Bitfinex only for big traders...

Hi there, the Essentia team have stated in the recent monthly update: "Further discussions are taking place with different exchanges to expand our availability."

Read more here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-august-monthly-update-3c601954beee  Smiley
phihung209

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

Hi there, the Essentia team have stated in the recent monthly update: "Further discussions are taking place with different exchanges to expand our availability."

Read more here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-august-monthly-update-3c601954beee  Smiley
haha ... you only say and promise after ico ... you have a great exchange .. a group of amazix spam everyday .. no new ... you take money and have fun
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

haha ... you only say and promise after ico ... you have a great exchange .. a group of amazix spam everyday .. no new ... you take money and have fun

This isn't true. It was previously stated that the team was in talks with top 3 of 5 exchanges, but nothing was guaranteed. There is not a timeline for further exchanges at this time. Some processes take longer than others, The team have managed to be listed on a variety of exchanges already and are continuing to work on more. They are also working on the core of the project, which is the tech and the partnerships, all of this is to grow a project for the long term.
phihung209

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:52:56 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2022, 04:22:07 PM by mprep

I think the ess group likes to delete the message of the investor ... The group is not ashamed of not fulfilling their promises

This isn't true. It was previously stated that the team was in talks with top 3 of 5 exchanges, but nothing was guaranteed. There is not a timeline for further exchanges at this time. Some processes take longer than others, The team have managed to be listed on a variety of exchanges already and are continuing to work on more. They are also working on the core of the project, which is the tech and the partnerships, all of this is to grow a project for the long term.

Damn ... Investors always want to have a new exchange but it is always a long term project ... Our money and you guys are having fun with it.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:13:30 PM
Merited by Vinylriff (1)

Damn ... Investors always want to have a new exchange but it is always a long term project ... Our money and you guys are having fun with it.

I have to disagree with you. The team has demonstrated their progress by providing the community access to a document that outlines weekly technical updates They have also published a report for this month, in which they plan to launch the desktop app at the end of the month. However, they are not just working on the desktop app, they are continuing to develop the iOS and Android Essentia applications and they are making huge progress. More dApps are going to be integrated into the framework including Bancor and Digital Bitbox. There is plenty to look forward to regarding the future of Essentia!  Wink

Here's the technical update document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SGJsEQ1LBuqztgiAZjP6tU03WWgW-9UK6Q5Mr4zkaJk/edit

August monthly report: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-august-monthly-update-3c601954beee
gembira

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

There are no any specific details about new exchanges...
They have cold wallet already or this is still a web wallet? Who tried this wallet?
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

There are no any specific details about new exchanges...
They have cold wallet already or this is still a web wallet? Who tried this wallet?

In the link posted above there are quite a few details about exchanges. Allow me to show you the relevant excerpt:

Starting with the high-profile crypto exchange Bitfinex, the Essentia token has subsequently been listed on 8 exchanges, including the recent addition Flyp.me, the decentralized instant crypto exchange. Take a look at the list of every exchange where you can get your ESS here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-token-listed-on-7-exchanges-in-less-than-3-days-1e9dedf15607

Further discussions are taking place with different exchanges to expand our availability.

The app has the wallet function enabled. You can try it out yourself here: app.essentia.one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: