Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

Can you tell me what happened with voting on Kucoin? As I know a week ago or so they had voting and Essentia took part in this voting. Essentia lose this voting or why not listed there? Where I can see results of this voting? What about Other exchange listing? They planning some listing soon?

https://news.kucoin.com/en/storiqa-wins-the-2nd-kucoin-telegram-action/

Essentia placed at 15th position, meaning not many users wanted to invest in kucoin coins
that "enhance" your voting strength
I, for example, did not have time to vote. Although I like this project. I saw when it was all over. I think that voting time should be well supported by marketing. Then, more people would know about it, and they would give their vote.
fancybread

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

With the Essentia blockchain just around the corner, we’re excited to show you how we got to where we are now!
Branko

Activity: 2492
Merit: 319

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

With the Essentia blockchain just around the corner, we’re excited to show you how we got to where we are now!

I don't get it...do we look from left to right, or other way around? Either way, I don't see anything
on that roadmap publicly available yet...are masternodes launched today?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Can you tell me which speed they got on testnet? They have some comparison with other similar projects? As far as I understand they will have wallet with integrated exchange like in Eidoo and some other similar projects? When this functions will be avaliable? As Eidoo wallet already have this  Huh
fancybread

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

Can you tell me which speed they got on testnet? They have some comparison with other similar projects? As far as I understand they will have wallet with integrated exchange like in Eidoo and some other similar projects? When this functions will be avaliable? As Eidoo wallet already have this  Huh

Hey there Gembria,  Cheesy

The Essentia blockchain will be able to process 1,280 Transactions per second but please keep in mind that blockchain is more about compromises between decentralization and speed, rather than only an arbitrary number of TPS.

The Team will realize their own Essentia Decentralised Exchange, this is under development but there is no timeline on this as of yet.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

And still, I think the team is quite progressive in their work. And if they continue to do so, then the network is not far off. What is also indicated by the roadmap.  More and more I like this project and the work of the team. It seems that it will bring a lot of good to the community of this project.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

And still, I think the team is quite progressive in their work. And if they continue to do so, then the network is not far off. What is also indicated by the roadmap.  More and more I like this project and the work of the team. It seems that it will bring a lot of good to the community of this project.

We really appreciate hearing your support of the Essentia project! Definitely stay tuned for future updates from the team, and be sure to join the official Essentia Announcements channel on Telegram to hear all the news as soon as it is available: https://t.me/essentiaone  Cheesy
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

I don't get it...do we look from left to right, or other way around? Either way, I don't see anything
on that roadmap publicly available yet...are masternodes launched today?

Hi there, the orange box is the stage the project is at right now, reading from left-to-right you can see Mainnet is launching soon - this is when Masternodes and Supernodes will also be operational.  Smiley
fancybread

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

Hey Community! 👋😁

Starting next week you’ll be able to get better acquainted with the Essentia team in a brand new series of posts we’re launching! Stay tuned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0EhSVUBL6s
gembira

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

The Essentia blockchain will be able to process 1,280 Transactions per second but please keep in mind that blockchain is more about compromises between decentralization and speed, rather than only an arbitrary number of TPS.

The Team will realize their own Essentia Decentralised Exchange, this is under development but there is no timeline on this as of yet.

This was in testnet or this you excepting in miinet? This is not much in compare with other new blockchains. For example Credits have 200k TPS and up to 1 mln max in their testnet. And some project have wallet with integrated exchanges (Eidoo etc.) So what unique advantages you have before other projects?
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

This was in testnet or this you excepting in miinet? This is not much in compare with other new blockchains. For example Credits have 200k TPS and up to 1 mln max in their testnet. And some project have wallet with integrated exchanges (Eidoo etc.) So what unique advantages you have before other projects?

The Essentia team are building something new. The other projects are eventually just similar to a small part of Essentia and they usually implement some “centralized” design too. Essentia gives you the ability to integrate your favourite services, store your data, exchange messages, use these and a range of other functions effortlessly, using just a single seed. Also, the Essentia mainnet is due this quarter along with the launch of mobile apps.

To get the full experience of what Essentia has to offer and what sets it apart, I recommend checking out the fully-functional app here: app.essentia.one

And I also recommend taking a look at the recently-launched desktop version, available for Windows, Mac, and Linux: https://essentia.one/

Finally, I recommend checking out the overview of the Essentia Blockchain here: https://bit.ly/2NLmfdZ
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:49:37 AM

The Essentia team are building something new. The other projects are eventually just similar to a small part of Essentia and they usually implement some “centralized” design too. Essentia gives you the ability to integrate your favourite services, store your data, exchange messages, use these and a range of other functions effortlessly, using just a single seed. Also, the Essentia mainnet is due this quarter along with the launch of mobile apps.

To get the full experience of what Essentia has to offer and what sets it apart, I recommend checking out the fully-functional app here: app.essentia.one

And I also recommend taking a look at the recently-launched desktop version, available for Windows, Mac, and Linux: https://essentia.one/

Finally, I recommend checking out the overview of the Essentia Blockchain here: https://bit.ly/2NLmfdZ
To what extent is this project now being developed?It is very popular when it start ico.But now I can hardly hear its news.And the price is getting lower and lower.
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:33:45 AM

To what extent is this project now being developed?It is very popular when it start ico.But now I can hardly hear its news.And the price is getting lower and lower.

The Blockchain Roadmap was just published and you can view it by scrolling up just a bit, or feel free to revisit the original announcement here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2704531.msg46726752#msg46726752

Also, visit the October Update to check out what progress was made this month: https://bit.ly/2RxstNE
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

Sad to see the price of this project. You guys made a big deal about getting into this project in private pools. There was absolutely no reason to fomo on this project.
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

Sad to see the price of this project. You guys made a big deal about getting into this project in private pools. There was absolutely no reason to fomo on this project.

Hi, thanks for reaching out. As pools are unauthorized the team cannot be held responsible for your contributions. It's also worth bearing in mind that the entire market has taken a hit and not just Essentia.
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

why do you have to be sad? if you believe with Essentia then everything will be fine, now the market is in a bad condition, altcoin also follows it,
if Essentia is a good project I am sure the price will rise again,
gembira

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

Sorry, but what you mean by "something new"?

As I see they going to have:
Wallet with integrated exchange like in Eidoo
File storage like in Siacoin, Storj, Filecoin
Sharding like in Zilliqa, Quarkchain, Tomochain
Messaging like in Status, Mercury, Phantasma

So they just want to combine several product which already offering by other projects? But how about unique capability?
Temik2704

Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

This is one of the worst result of "income" for the last time! From the beginning (850 sat) to current moment (55 sat) it done -x15! rank 1750 on CMC!
Crazy!

Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

Sorry, but what you mean by "something new"?

As I see they going to have:
Wallet with integrated exchange like in Eidoo
File storage like in Siacoin, Storj, Filecoin
Sharding like in Zilliqa, Quarkchain, Tomochain
Messaging like in Status, Mercury, Phantasma

So they just want to combine several product which already offering by other projects? But how about unique capability?

Hey there. Essentia doesn't just combine different projects onto one platform. Essentia provides a gateway to decentralized resources and, through them, traditional internet services, while also having exclusive, full control, over their identity, digital life and data. Its primary goal is to empower users with a toolset of decentralized solutions which seamlessly integrate with on-chain or off-chain systems, services or resources. Essentia protects users’ privacy, needs, and security by developing a bleeding-edge and user-friendly framework. The Essentia framework gives full and granular control to users and enables them to act anonymously, pseudo-anonymously or publicly. Users can decide whether or not to share their data in part or in full and when, how and where that data is shared. Beyond the ID system and its connected data and metadata tools or services, Essentia also provides secure, trustable and decentralized software environment solutions that can run on all major OSs and hardware.

One of the things that makes Essentia unique is its ID system, as can be seen from this excerpt from pg 10 of the Whitepaper.

"The ESS-ID has some unique properties and it is in full, exclusive ownership and control of the user. It is like
a master-crypto-keyring that solely holds full control over the private-keys which manage the user’s public
identities and their operations, including data. The seed that fully recovers and restores the ESS-ID can be
exported as a mnemonic list of words and allows the user to always and easily regain control over their IDs and
data. The seed can be backed up on paper and using other secure methods."

Essentia Whitepaper: https://essentia.one/whitepaper.pdf
Branko

Activity: 2492
Merit: 319

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

This is one of the worst result of "income" for the last time! From the beginning (850 sat) to current moment (55 sat) it done -x15! rank 1750 on CMC!
Crazy!

Well, you can look at it as good opportunity if you feel it'll be widely used and team will stick to roadmap.

I'm more concerned about exact meaning of these words:

Can someone with better english language knowledge than myself explain if
that can be read as "once swap to mainnet happens, investors are not guaranteed to get
new tokens on mainnet"?

I already had some issues with ESS team using doublespeak, so I'd like it explained before I maybe invest more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: