Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

The price of the token does not affect me so much now. I think that after launching the network, this will be more relevant.
But tokens will not used in deal with Finland, and I hope that all the following cooperation will use the service in full.

But tokens will be used for other things? Like file storage, using dApps etc? They promised release mobile wallet soon. Hope price will increase soon  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

The price of the token does not affect me so much now. I think that after launching the network, this will be more relevant.
But tokens will not used in deal with Finland, and I hope that all the following cooperation will use the service in full.

But tokens will be used for other things? Like file storage, using dApps etc? They promised release mobile wallet soon. Hope price will increase soon  Roll Eyes

Yes, you can use the tokens for both of the actions you mentioned above. See below for a more details list.

The possible ways to interact with the Essentia Network using ESS tokens are:

1. ESS token can be used to access and manage the industries most revered dApps and decentralized services within the Essentia framework.

2. Individual actions performed on the protocol will require a small payment of ESS. The token will grant users the ability to interact with Essentia in a variety of ways and to pay for various services.

3. ESS holders can utilize computing power to earn tokens through Masternodes.

4. ESS tokens form a critical component within the Essentia Framework. They incentivize active and positive participation, disincentivize bad behavior and create an equitable and transparent rewards system.

5. Additional use cases for ESS will be introduced including governance and reputation management.

6. The Essentia protocol brings interoperability on a scale that has never been achieved.

For a more in-depth explanation please check out the following:

https://medium.com/essentia_one/heres-why-ess-tokens-have-among-the-strongest-utility-in-the-market-ddf5e9bd53e9
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

Meet Essentia Founders & Team on Devcon4!

On the conference’s official website, they state that their main objective is “to educate and empower our community to build decentralized applications, and to bring Ethereum protocols, tools, and culture to the world.” There’s no way that the Essentia team could miss such an event!

https://medium.com/essentia_one/meet-essentia-founders-team-on-devcon4-996f37f364d6

Hendoboxing

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:46:09 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 01:05:27 PM by Hendoboxing

We’re excited to announce that you can meet the Founders of Essentia as well as the rest of the team at Devcon4 this month! Come up and say hi! https://bit.ly/2ApN93q
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

We’re excited to announce that you can meet the Founders of Essentia as well as the rest of the team at Devcon4 this month! Come up and say hi! https://bit.ly/2ApN93q

Glad to see Essentia devs at conference as they didnt have events last time. How about events with Finland government? Do you have some in near time?
SignorKiasu

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

We’re excited to announce that you can meet the Founders of Essentia as well as the rest of the team at Devcon4 this month! Come up and say hi! https://[Suspicious link removed]/2ApN93q

Glad to see Essentia devs at conference as they didnt have events last time. How about events with Finland government? Do you have some in near time?

Smiley There are no events planned with the Finland Government at this time, however, when they are penciled down the community will be informed.
Stay updated for such announcements in our ANN channel:  https://t.me/essentiaone
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

The team does not plan any activities aimed at increasing the value of the token? I'm upset about the low price.
Shawn-Amazix

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

The team does not plan any activities aimed at increasing the value of the token? I'm upset about the low price.

Hi Nold just to remind you that the team does not control the price of the token. I understand your frustration with current market conditions have you had a chance to look in the Telegram channel recently? The IOS and Android app for the Essentia platform is coming out in less than 7 days!

https://t.me/essentia_one
Falcon625

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:07:51 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 09:22:36 AM by Falcon625

Hi Nold just to remind you that the team does not control the price of the token. I understand your frustration with current market conditions have you had a chance to look in the Telegram channel recently? The IOS and Android app for the Essentia platform is coming out in less than 7 days!

Actually team has various abilities not to control, but to influence the market price. For instance team could've done a buyback for some amount to shore up the price. But according to your answer, team is not going to do anything with it, they just blame the market, which is not right - there are lots of projects on the market, that have had a positive and neutral price movement since June, so "bad market" isn't really a good excuse. Team just doesn't care about token economy, and AmaZix is just a human-bots copy-pasting same answers all the time. And for saying all this I've got banned on Essentia telegram channel and they deleted my messages. I'm pretty scared of such intransparent projects, aspecially, when they actually perform worse then the whole market they are blaming for their token disasterous performance (-x15 straight from the ICO!!)

Now let's see what's with the token economy for ICO participants: at a current market price masternode would make $6 per month, it's $72 per yer, for a masternode with a price $4500 at ICO, so ICO participants will get 1.6% per annum, that's really miserable ROI and it won't even cover an electricilty price to run a masternode, I'm even not talking about expanses on VPS or VDS server to run a masternode.
Hendoboxing

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

Actually team has various abilities not to control, but to influence the market price. For instance team could've done a buyback for some amount to shore up the price. But according to your answer, team is not going to do anything with it, they just blame the market, which is not right - there are lots of projects on the market, that have had a positive and neutral price movement since June, so "bad market" isn't really a good excuse. Team just doesn't care about token economy, and AmaZix is just a human-bots copy-pasting same answers all the time. And for saying all this I've got banned on Essentia telegram channel. I'm pretty scared of such intransparent projects, aspecially, when they actually perform worse then the whole market they are blaming for their token disasterous performance (-x15!!)

I understand why you must feel this way. I would like to point that your claim about the team not caring about the price is incorrect. The team have been focusing on the tech, and recently published an overview of the consensus model for the mainnet due for release in Q4. A team dedicated to improving the protocol lays the foundation for a successful project. The team have also demonstrated ways in which they are trying to respond to community sentiment. For example, each month Essentia runs a community-wide vote to choose which project to integrate next into the platform. AmaZix has nothing to do with the market or the token price, just a Community Management Agency that works with the information given by the team to keep you updated. Smiley
Falcon625

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

Actually team has various abilities not to control, but to influence the market price. For instance team could've done a buyback for some amount to shore up the price. But according to your answer, team is not going to do anything with it, they just blame the market, which is not right - there are lots of projects on the market, that have had a positive and neutral price movement since June, so "bad market" isn't really a good excuse. Team just doesn't care about token economy, and AmaZix is just a human-bots copy-pasting same answers all the time. And for saying all this I've got banned on Essentia telegram channel. I'm pretty scared of such intransparent projects, aspecially, when they actually perform worse then the whole market they are blaming for their token disasterous performance (-x15!!)

I understand why you must feel this way. I would like to point that your claim about the team not caring about the price is incorrect. The team have been focusing on the tech, and recently published an overview of the consensus model for the mainnet due for release in Q4. A team dedicated to improving the protocol lays the foundation for a successful project. The team have also demonstrated ways in which they are trying to respond to community sentiment. For example, each month Essentia runs a community-wide vote to choose which project to integrate next into the platform. AmaZix has nothing to do with the market or the token price, just a Community Management Agency that works with the information given by the team to keep you updated. Smiley

It's good to be focused on the tech and try to invent something new, but a project doesn't solely consist of the tech, someone should care about project economy, project marketing, investor relationships (they say they've got no investors, they've got contributors, thanks not donators or sponsors). Only tech will bring the project nowhere. There are lots of examples. Ever heard about OS/2 operating system? It's tech was really more advanced then Windows had on a start. But where is it now? Nowhere, cause Microsoft had a better marketing and a glitchy (back then) Windows became a standard.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

It's good to be focused on the tech and try to invent something new, but a project doesn't solely consist of the tech, someone should care about project economy, project marketing, investor relationships (they say they've got no investors, they've got contributors, thanks not donators or sponsors). Only tech will bring the project nowhere. There are lots of examples. Ever heard about OS/2 operating system? It's tech was really more advanced then Windows had on a start. But where is it now? Nowhere, cause Microsoft had a better marketing and a glitchy (back then) Windows became a standard.
I also think marketing is quite important.Good marketing can make more people understand and use.Many investors have now left this project.Because it didn’t bring them benefits.I hope the team will work hard to expand the market.
Hendoboxing

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

I also think marketing is quite important.Good marketing can make more people understand and use.Many investors have now left this project.Because it didn’t bring them benefits.I hope the team will work hard to expand the market.
Marketing efforts from the team to promote Essentia and reach a wider audience are underway via social media, blog updates via Medium, and Google AdWords. The team have spent upwards of 600k Euro already in these efforts as well and they continue to promote Essentia across the globe through these efforts
Falcon625

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

Marketing efforts from the team to promote Essentia and reach a wider audience are underway via social media, blog updates via Medium, and Google AdWords. The team have spent upwards of 600k Euro already in these efforts as well and they continue to promote Essentia across the globe through these efforts

I'm not talking about marketing, I'm talking about token economy which isn't managed at all. Who oversees the token economy in Essentia project? They've got a dev team, but no marketing, no economics teams or even persons. That just doesn't work like that. I don't know who would want to support a network when expanses are bigger then a profit for running a masternode. How is the team going to solve this problem?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

We heard this many times. But in fact I don't see any promotions about Essentia in Google. May be before tokens sale they adversited, but not after. But main question why team don't care about token liquidity and exchanges? There is almost impossible to buy tokens on this exchanges with fake volume where trading just bots (Bitforex, Hotbit, Bilaxy - just fake exchanges).
Falcon625

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

Also please stop lying about the coinmarketcap not updating Essentia. Projects that launched later and look weaker then Essentia, already listed on CMC with all information intact. If you need examples, look at "dietbitcoin" coin, and it just one of lots of such coins.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

Are the advisors helping with Business connections? I see strong connections through advisors but not huge experience in the current marketing team
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

Are the advisors helping with Business connections? I see strong connections through advisors but not huge experience in the current marketing team

Hi, we would certainly expect this to be the case.

I'll pass your enquiry to the team and reply again with any updates. 😃
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

We heard this many times. But in fact I don't see any promotions about Essentia in Google. May be before tokens sale they adversited, but not after. But main question why team don't care about token liquidity and exchanges? There is almost impossible to buy tokens on this exchanges with fake volume where trading just bots (Bitforex, Hotbit, Bilaxy - just fake exchanges).

Bounty programs work better than a (600k Euro) burn into social media...  And yeah, agreed, those are some serious crap exchanges.

I was able to pick some up on Idex. Traders should move to Idex.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

Bounty programs work better than a (600k Euro) burn into social media...  And yeah, agreed, those are some serious crap exchanges.

I was able to pick some up on Idex. Traders should move to Idex.

Bitforex, Hotbit, Bilaxy - those are just fake exchanges really. if you put 600k euro to marketing, it is better be binance of some kind of top 10 exchange. but it's been not good since ico finished so traders won't go to idex because we are not at decentralized era of exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: