Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:44:22 PM

Marketing efforts from the team to promote Essentia and reach a wider audience are underway via social media, blog updates via Medium, and Google AdWords. The team have spent upwards of 600k Euro already in these efforts as well and they continue to promote Essentia across the globe through these efforts

We heard this many times. But in fact I don't see any promotions about Essentia in Google. May be before tokens sale they adversited, but not after. But main question why team don't care about token liquidity and exchanges? There is almost impossible to buy tokens on this exchanges with fake volume where trading just bots (Bitforex, Hotbit, Bilaxy - just fake exchanges).

Bounty programs work better than a (600k Euro) burn into social media...  And yeah, agreed, those are some serious crap exchanges.

I was able to pick some up on Idex. Traders should move to Idex.

Bitforex, Hotbit, Bilaxy - those are just fake exchanges really. if you put 600k euro to marketing, it is better be binance of some kind of top 10 exchange. but it's been not good since ico finished so traders won't go to idex because we are not at decentralized era of exchanges.
I had only good experience with Hotbit, traded around 1k$ and not any problems. But for larger amount I would rather do it on other big exchange.
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

Check out the latest weekly update to see what the team are preparing for you!

https://medium.com/essentia_one/weekly-updates-699f84fcc847
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

I had only good experience with Hotbit, traded around 1k$ and not any problems. But for larger amount I would rather do it on other big exchange.

Mate, 90% volume on Hotbit is fake (there are only bots trading). And spread too high. So if you want to buy - you must buy at high price, if you want to sell - you must sell at much low price.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

I see many disappointing low prices and exchangers today. But guys, this situation may change after a successful launch of the network. And we have a time frames from the team, that it will be soon. Obviously, the team spends a lot of time and effort on project development.  What ultimately, and bring the result.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:27:47 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 08:32:06 AM by panosdada

I see many disappointing low prices and exchangers today. But guys, this situation may change after a successful launch of the network. And we have a time frames from the team, that it will be soon. Obviously, the team spends a lot of time and effort on project development.  What ultimately, and bring the result.
I am sure that the situation with the price of the Ess token will change in December. Of course this will happen if bitcoin does not begin to fall rapidly.

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

I see many disappointing low prices and exchangers today. But guys, this situation may change after a successful launch of the network. And we have a time frames from the team, that it will be soon. Obviously, the team spends a lot of time and effort on project development.  What ultimately, and bring the result.
I am sure that the situation with the price of the Dadi token will change in December. Of course this will happen if bitcoin does not begin to fall rapidly.
And why should he fall now? There are no prerequisites. I think that here, everything will be fine after the launch of the network. I look forward to it.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:08:59 AM

I am sure that the situation with the price of the Dadi token will change in December. Of course this will happen if bitcoin does not begin to fall rapidly.
And why should he fall now? There are no prerequisites. I think that here, everything will be fine after the launch of the network. I look forward to it.

When is this network launch that you speak of?

And some of what you say makes is soo tempting to double my bag of ESS...
What do you think? Good time to buy?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:27:41 AM

Hello Mr. Ease. The mainnet is scheduled to launch towards the end of Q4 2018. Mobile app for both android and iOS will happen soonest. Join the telegram group to learn more: @essentia_one.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

I have no right to advise you. But from what I see, this is a legitimate project that has the prospect of development and use in the future. Besides, I like the dynamics of the team work.
And personally I, have increased my ESS bag. I think it can bring me good things.
frcat

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

You are right. Seems they working hard. But they must increase marketing and add new exchanges. Also they need some new events, conferences for bring Essentia to worldwide
tyrantis

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

You are right. Seems they working hard. But they must increase marketing and add new exchanges. Also they need some new events, conferences for bring Essentia to worldwide
Everyone wants the team to strengthen marketing.And attract more people to join it.Now the team is missing this.

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

the team is still building perhaps that's why they are not marketing? mobile version is still yet to be released. i guess when time comes they will start advertising and pursing more exchanges for listing.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

They must list ESS token just right before maiinet launch (may be in a 2 weeks before maiinet). This should bring new customers to them and token will be grow by new exchanges and maiinet. But Im worried that they don't answer nothing about future exchanges listing. May be they want not pay for listing?
ian_d_uk

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

Essentia for Android is out!

This Beta’ll be updated weekly. Let us know your thoughts and suggestions, they could end up on Essentia!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.essentia.app

Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

They must list ESS token just right before maiinet launch (may be in a 2 weeks before maiinet). This should bring new customers to them and token will be grow by new exchanges and maiinet. But Im worried that they don't answer nothing about future exchanges listing. May be they want not pay for listing?
I think the team doesn't want to answer that question because it's meaningless.  After all, after the launch of the network, the listing price on the exchanges will be cheaper.
smootherpacific

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

What is the purpose of the project?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

I think the team doesn't want to answer that question because it's meaningless.  After all, after the launch of the network, the listing price on the exchanges will be cheaper.

They must have some good exchanges for organic growing before maiinet. At last Kucoin or something like that.
As I see they posted mobile wallet on Google Play. But it shows like not published... why? As I understand this is beta-version? Anyone tried this? When will be full version of their wallet?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.essentia.app
ian_d_uk

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

What is the purpose of the project?

Hey there,

Essentia gives you the ability to integrate your favourite services, store your data, exchange messages, use these and a range of other functions effortlessly, using just a single seed.

Try the web app and you will see, here's the link: https://app.essentia.one/ 😃
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

I have no right to advise you. But from what I see, this is a legitimate project that has the prospect of development and use in the future. Besides, I like the dynamics of the team work.
And personally I, have increased my ESS bag. I think it can bring me good things.

Na its cool. Im looking for advice here.

Ive been buying some up lately and my bag is now getting heavy enough to care about.
Nothing wrong with defending investments  Cheesy

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
trader_999
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

the masternodes will be launched alongside the mainnet in q4 with 100,000 ESS needed to host one. can anyone clarify required amount to host a supernode?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: