Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

I don't think that they will scam us. They will have problem with law in this way. 25 mln is a huge money and they can't hide this scam.  A lot of scammers seating in prison already, who scammed investors in 2017-2018. But their works really very weak. They must improve work and start marketing.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

I don't think that they will scam us. They will have problem with law in this way. 25 mln is a huge money and they can't hide this scam.  A lot of scammers seating in prison already, who scammed investors in 2017-2018. But their works really very weak. They must improve work and start marketing.

https://twitter.com/zagomatteogian

last share 2 months ago
probably left the project

Falcon625

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:40:14 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 03:52:03 PM by Falcon625
Merited by xandry (4)

Possible scam alert!
If you are thinking about investing in this project, think twice, it could turn out to be a scam. Here are the red flags:
1. CMC isn't updated for 6 months, team says that it's problem on CMC side, but many projects that started later then Essentia, are already on CMC with all info intact.
2. Team insists that circulating supply is 614 359 618 tokens, but bloxy.info, coingecko.com and other show circulating supply as much as 909 767 005 tokens.
3. This project conducted ICO 6 months ago, but no tech has been created. They are still on an MvP stage same they had half a year ago. Mobile and desktop versions has been released, but they are just wallets which support bitcoin, ethereum and ERC-20, not more. Mainnet launch was planned on Q4 2018, yesterday they said everything's on track, but today postponed mainnet launch indefinitly, "targeting Q1 2019".
4. Problems with ICO smart contract, e-mail database leaked two times, smart contract modification after ICO, which allowed the team to buy lots of tokens from a smart contract for a couple hundred dollars.
5. Total lack of transperency, and after the mainnet postponed, all AmaZix telegram chat admins have been changed, banning people for asking questions about circulating supply issue. Here is a quote of a message from one who got banned:
Pete:
Got banned from main chat for pointing out all these issues.. And I'm not even the biggest critic yet received reason from AmaZix as "team decided to ban you" instead of answering questions.

Bet this message gets deleted and another ban will be imposed.

Change of AmaZix mods to buy more time to formulate answers? LMAO

Pete:
LOL the previous mod that handled my ban query is no longer affiliated with AmaZix..

Also answers on a questions at AMA on reddit were edited next day after AMA
6. Token performance is terrible, 40 times lower then ICO price ($4500 invested in ICO for running one masternode turned into $120), they blame "market conditions", but that's not true - some projects launched later then Essentia can enjoy token price increase and ETH fell only 4 times lower (it was pegged at $465 at ICO), so Essentia did -×10 to ETH itself. Team doesn't care about that and seems they don't care that masternodes won't be profitable
7. Bounty hunters got only 1/3 of what they were promissed
Segregator:
I was pissed when they gave bounty hunters only 1/3 of promised, but now I'm grateful, because that prevented me from investing 😊
altay76

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

Possible scam alert!
If you are thinking about investing in this project, think twice, it could turn out to be a scam. Here are the red flags:
1. CMC isn't updated for 6 months, team says that it's problem on CMC side, but many projects that started later then Essentia, are already on CMC with all info intact.
2. Team insists that circulating supply is 614 359 618 tokens, but bloxy.info, coingecko.com and other show circulating supply as much as 909 767 005 tokens.
3. This project conducted ICO 6 months ago, but no tech has been created. They are still on an MvP stage same they had half a year ago. Mobile and desktop versions has been released, but they are just wallets which support bitcoin, ethereum and ERC-20, not more. Mainnet launch was planned on Q4 2018, yesterday they said everything's on track, but today postponed mainnet launch indefinitly, "targeting Q1 2019".
4. Problems with ICO smart contract, e-mail database leaked two times, smart contract modification after ICO, which allowed the team to buy lots of tokens from a smart contract for a couple hundred dollars.
5. Total lack of transperency, and after the mainnet postponed, all AmaZix telegram chat admins have been changed, banning people for asking questions about circulating supply issue. Here is a quote of a message from one who got banned:
Pete:
Got banned from main chat for pointing out all these issues.. And I'm not even the biggest critic yet received reason from AmaZix as "team decided to ban you" instead of answering questions.

Pete:
LOL the previous mod that handled my ban query is no longer affiliated with AmaZix..

6. Token performance is terrible, 40 times lower then ICO price ($4500 invested in ICO for running one masternode turned into $120), they blame "market conditions", but that's not true - some projects launched later then Essentia can enjoy token price increase and ETH fell only 4 times lower (it was pegged at $465 at ICO), so Essentia did -×10 to ETH itself. Team doesn't care about that and seems they don't care that masternodes won't be profitable
Segregator:
I was pissed when they gave bounty hunters only 1/3 of promised, but now I'm grateful, because that prevented me from investing 😊

also fake team on the website
probably a group of Ukrainian software developers
all they do is create flashy logos

cryptochuck

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:53:48 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 05:28:52 AM by cryptochuck

Possible scam alert!
Pete:

Pete:

Segregator:

also fake team on the website
probably a group of Ukrainian software developers
all they do is create flashy logos

Hi Altay, thanks for your concern.  Your concerns have been passed along to the the Essentia team and they'll see to it by tomorrow. Sit tight Smiley
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

This is true that Essentia postponed mainnet release for indefinite term (probably for 1st quarter of 2019, but this is not exactly).  Huh I read this in telegram...
Seems now everyone dissappointed in this project which have only false promised. They promised top 5 exchange during ICO, now they postponed mainnet.. The team looks like very unprofessional  Angry
You read it, but who wrote it. Maybe it's just a throw.
I will wait for the official announcement from the team.

Hello there, you can check out the official announcement from the team here - https://t.me/essentiaone
Be sure to check official sources if you need clarification as people are quick to call scam without any substantial evidence. People correlate market performance with high/low quality performance of the project teams, where as its more so reflective of community sentiment.
Thank you

I checked the official source, and made sure of it. thank
I must say that I see no problem in the fact that the team decided to postpone the launch of the network. This happens, it is certainly not uncommon today.
But the team must learn better, plan and predict their actions. Because it affects the assessment of professionalism of the team, from the community.
Darney1

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Possible scam alert!
Pete:

Pete:

Segregator:

Hi, In response to your points raised above.
1. The team contacted CMC several times and in the last days in specific we re-write to them more constantly.
2. Developing of mobile and desktop apps are in progress. Other currencies will be added to wallet.
3. The team can plan an Ama for the next month.
4. The team addressed this in the discussion on telegram, you can read that here for yourself. https://t.me/essentia_one/150783
5. A statement was issued explaining the delay and subsequent reasons for this, you can read that here - https://t.me/essentiaone/146
As for AmaZix moderators being different moderators. It is common-place for personnel to change within any company, so this is not a reason for concern that admins are different, the information and support provided will remain the same either way.
6. Market price is not controlled by the team as everybody understands, but thats not to say they dont care about the token, the project or anything else. The focus is on the development of the project and the team are moving towards the mainnet release, Its unfortunate when timelines are not fully attained, but security and quality are paramount, best take some extra time and ensure a quality release, rather than meet timelines and leave uncertainty around the release. The reality for supporters of projects in the crypto space is that, patience is also needed as delays can occur and with good reason.
7. As for bounty concerns, I believe there was a complaint sheet where bounty participants could voice their concerns about rewards for bounty tasks.

Thank you, i hope this helps!
altay76

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

SCAM WARNİNG

stay away
99% of what you say lies
big big big scam

blocking everyone from the group

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

Where you got information that 900 mln in circulating? there must be around 600 mln in circulating as they said... But if look at Etherscan ... only 600 mln left on their main wallet... so? Shocked

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xfc05987bd2be489accf0f509e44b0145d68240f7#tab=tab-holders
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

Where you got information that 900 mln in circulating? there must be around 600 mln in circulating as they said... But if look at Etherscan ... only 600 mln left on their main wallet... so? Shocked

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xfc05987bd2be489accf0f509e44b0145d68240f7#tab=tab-holders

From screenshot he provided, info is from Coingecko...Bloxy explorer reports same amount (909m)

7. As for bounty concerns, I believe there was a complaint sheet where bounty participants could voice their concerns about rewards for bounty tasks.

It was general complaint, not "per user"...many of us understood that from this picture, amount reserved for all kind of rewards is
4% out of whole pie, and not 4% out of amount sold (so 4% out of 35%)

(I got over it and don't really care anymore, posting just for clarity)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

SCAM WARNİNG

stay away
99% of what you say lies
big big big scam

blocking everyone from the group

lots of negativity surrounding this project heading into main net launch...  Is this just growing pains or real issues?

I'm going to remain confident with my ESS stash and hope for the best, but I do hope to hear better news

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

From screenshot he provided, info is from Coingecko...Bloxy explorer reports same amount (909m)

Well, may be this really true  Undecided
Because according ethplorer they have only 653 mln (37%) from all tokens on their main wallet. But where is the rest 63%? reserve fund and node rewards = 35%. So rest unlocked? (team, advisors tokens etc.) or why they have 63% in circulating?
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:57:08 AM

Well, may be this really true  Undecided
Because according ethplorer they have only 653 mln (37%) from all tokens on their main wallet. But where is the rest 63%? reserve fund and node rewards = 35%. So rest unlocked? (team, advisors tokens etc.) or why they have 63% in circulating?

Please refer to the respond here: https://t.me/essentia_one/176551

The team contacted CMC several times and in the last couple days in specific we re-write to them more constantly.
nanadze

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

With Essentia you become the sole master of your own crypto house. Only you hold the keys to power!

DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:00:48 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 09:18:37 PM by DutchTranslator

Dear community,

this was interesting! please check out the post below for amazix response
cryptochuck

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

Dear community,

AmaZix shills a lot in this bitcointalk, but they do not want to admit it. Also, there is a lawsuit in the works regarding the Essentia 'circulating supply problem'.

I know all about this stuff, because I have been posting in many of these topics myself as a 'community member'. What's going to happen after I post this post is simple; they will massreport it  and discuss or laugh about it with the mods and it will be removed if deemed wrong by a bitcointalk mod. I do not that think will happen, because AmaZix created their own forum so they can avoid bitcointalk's banhammer. Basically, bitcointalk and AmaZix are enemies of sorts.

I want to get back on topic though, because this is the Essentia bitcointalk and I abide by the rules. Anyone still have hopes for this project? I still hold like 1400 USD in ESS. Also, why did I write this post? -> They are not transparent about what they do with my and my other ex-and-current colleagues' data. I will stop as soon as I receive word from them via e-mail. I am 100% aware that AmaZix and Essentia think they know who it is that wrote this post (this account could be hacked or whatever - so they'd never know 100% for sure but they can try analyzing the writing style even though that can be faked easily as well).

Greetings,

DT

p.s. I know that there is a lawsuit in the works by concerned Essentia community members (funny thing is; 1 current AmaZix contractor is helping them and I can prove it - but I am not a snitch and want that person to stay within AmaZix because he or she is very useful).

p.p.s. I am not paranoid (being slightly paranoid can greatly improve your overall safety during your life on this beautiful planet though), but I'm fully aware of AmaZix's and Essentia's 'scary' connections. They do not use lawsuits, I hope you understand what that means.

If you want to learn more about the company's tactics, check out this Medium post: https://medium.com/@rishikeshamazix/regarding-amazix-and-the-false-accusations-4171367a5e1b

Hi Dutch Translator, seems to be a lot of issues here, so I'll try to address them one at a time.

No shilling here, just passing the information along. With regards to the circulating supply, not sure what you're trying to get at also, but as mentioned before, the circulating supply has been shared to CMC and followed up several times by the team. Nobody is accusing you of being paranoid, but at the same time the Essentia project is separate from AmaZix as a service provider so I'm not sure whether you're commenting on the project, or both, or are overall just unhappy with the state of your affairs.  With regards to the post you've linked, it seems like a separate case that has nothing to do with Essentia or even how AmaZix handles business but rather a separate HR case altogether from a contractor who wasn't renewed.  If you'd like to know more about that issue, there's more on that here: https://t.me/amazix/35114 and https://t.me/amazix/35061.

In any case, I do hope everything works out for you and if you have anything you'd like to contribute to the Essentia project, the thread is all yours.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

What happen to this project? It has a decent volume but the price has been dump big time.
Started at 844 sats https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/essentia/#charts and now trading at 40 sats, that's a big time loss.
Do you think this token can still recover in the long run?
Trying to add some tokens which are cheap now, I might include this one if I can find a better info about its chances.

Darney1

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

What happen to this project? It has a decent volume but the price has been dump big time.
Started at 844 sats https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/essentia/#charts and now trading at 40 sats, that's a big time loss.
Trying to add some tokens which are cheap now, I might include this one if I can find a better info about its chances.

Hi there, nothing has happened to it, its ongoing,  Smiley
I wont speculate on the price, but if you need more information about the project in general, you are free to join the telegram discussion here - https://t.me/essentia_one
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 01:18:44 PM by DutchTranslator

Hi there, nothing has happened to it, its ongoing,  Smiley
I wont speculate on the price, but if you need more information about the project in general, you are free to join the telegram discussion here - https://t.me/essentia_one

Great stuff, thanks!
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

Dear community,

AmaZix shills a lot in this bitcointalk, but they do not want to admit it. Also, there is a lawsuit in the works regarding the Essentia 'circulating supply problem'.

I know all about this stuff, because I have been posting in many of these topics myself as a 'community member'. What's going to happen after I post this post is simple; they will massreport it  and discuss or laugh about it with the mods and it will be removed if deemed wrong by a bitcointalk mod. I do not that think will happen, because AmaZix created their own forum so they can avoid bitcointalk's banhammer. Basically, bitcointalk and AmaZix are enemies of sorts.

I want to get back on topic though, because this is the Essentia bitcointalk and I abide by the rules. Anyone still have hopes for this project? I still hold like 1400 USD in ESS. Also, why did I write this post? -> They are not transparent about what they do with my and my other ex-and-current colleagues' data. I will stop as soon as I receive word from them via e-mail. I am 100% aware that AmaZix and Essentia think they know who it is that wrote this post (this account could be hacked or whatever - so they'd never know 100% for sure but they can try analyzing the writing style even though that can be faked easily as well).

Greetings,

DT

p.s. I know that there is a lawsuit in the works by concerned Essentia community members (funny thing is; 1 current AmaZix contractor is helping them and I can prove it - but I am not a snitch and want that person to stay within AmaZix because he or she is very useful).

p.p.s. I am not paranoid (being slightly paranoid can greatly improve your overall safety during your life on this beautiful planet though), but I'm fully aware of AmaZix's and Essentia's 'scary' connections. They do not use lawsuits, I hope you understand what that means.

If you want to learn more about the company's tactics, check out this Medium post: https://medium.com/@rishikeshamazix/regarding-amazix-and-the-false-accusations-4171367a5e1b

Hi Dutch Translator, seems to be a lot of issues here, so I'll try to address them one at a time.

No shilling here, just passing the information along. With regards to the circulating supply, not sure what you're trying to get at also, but as mentioned before, the circulating supply has been shared to CMC and followed up several times by the team. Nobody is accusing you of being paranoid, but at the same time the Essentia project is separate from AmaZix as a service provider so I'm not sure whether you're commenting on the project, or both, or are overall just unhappy with the state of your affairs.  With regards to the post you've linked, it seems like a separate case that has nothing to do with Essentia or even how AmaZix handles business but rather a separate HR case altogether from a contractor who wasn't renewed.  If you'd like to know more about that issue, there's more on that here: https://t.me/amazix/35114 and https://t.me/amazix/35061.

In any case, I do hope everything works out for you and if you have anything you'd like to contribute to the Essentia project, the thread is all yours.

Yes, people need to realize that Amazix is a completely unrelated marketing firm... Sure, ESS used Amazix for their bounty program...

And yes, Amazix does schemes to line their pockets and pay out pennies to the bounty participants...
The do "Private" articles from "VIP members" that are russian google-translated. They are a complete scammy group.

Amazix is a garbage company full of garbage employees. Thats why you wont see them here on Bitcointalk.
They got run out of town - Cause everyone knows they are bullshit...

Which menas - Don't compare Amazix to Essentia.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: