Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

Before you start on crypto trading, you should have to make some research about cryptocurrencies on how to do it and how it works. Make sure to review and understand well their whitepaper, and identify those team members if they are credible and not fabricated.
You need to think for some good period of time before even making this decision of getting into trading as there are number of traders who have already quitted doing trading and that too just because of the tremendous loss which they suffered while doing so. If you are mentally prepared to face such kind of circumstances, then you need to get some good amount of knowledge related to trading.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
For me when it comes to trading discussion...it is a serious tbing that we have to get more knowledge about that kind of thing and that was we have to consider for. Being a trader you need to become an strategic thinker and a wise thinker to make more ideas that deals to gain more profits and you can make your trading drives high instead of falling down and broke up... So that a wider thinking must require in terms of dealing in trading.
Nikkolodeon (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

There are numerous things you need to learn in trading, but here are some essential ones:
- You need to have a basic knowledge of what trading is and what it entails,
- You need to know how to analyze the market - through both fundamental and technical analysis,
- You need to learn risk management, and
- You need to learn how not to trade with emotions.

I absolutely agree woth this, without basic knowledge eventhough you have the money you can't start beecause you don't even know where to start. You also need to learn some graph patterns that may help you trade. You also need to control your emotions and patience is a MUST. you can also ask your friends or watch youtube videos that can help you to be a successful trader.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

Learn the basics. like some patterns the candles news how to buy and sell, and what is a stoploss. all that basic stuffs. and if you know all that learn to TA if you are more professional learn to margin or harder scalp.
hungchenyao

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

Control emotions, patience, accumulated trading experience!
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

Control emotions, patience, accumulated trading experience!

First ypu will know the trading proces. It any time to change the prices. So it time to complete the trading process. You learn the trading information in Market places. If start trading you invest first. Then you will follow the trading proces and rules. If not time to comment trading process. People will be comments on you account feedback in negative. You will lose your account. So you will compete the trading process on time. So you will time to acct.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

First i think ask youself are you a risk taker?  Yes.. You have to learn that trading have risks as well as investment you invest on trading too.. 2nd the coin you want to trade have knowledge on what you are holding or is it worth holding, is it for short term o long term coin.. 3rd learn to trade without emotion cause if you do  youll end up selling and panicking once price dump so you will lose more than you gain.. Once price dump and you left behind just keep holding and wait it to pump again..
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

The most necessary things for trading learning is patience. If you can learn how to keep patience then i think you will never dis heart and never fear in trading because all those traders who have patience quality then they can learn more when they face loss or profit. And that is the key of becoming success traders also.
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

Apart from the good advice given in previous posts. My advice is to make notes of what you did that worked and what did not work. As a tool to learn you can even start making notes as to why you would have purchased a certain coin at a given time and price. Write down your thought process and see if you was right or wrong and make notes on that. Wringing things really is underrated.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

OMG. Of course you need to learn, learn a lot to become a trader and earn money by trading. Trading is very complicated, it's not easy as people think, there are a lot of trap of the whales in trading, if you become a panic seller, you'll lose all the time. You should take some courses on the internet or in real life about trading. Beside you can read some important topic in this section to collect more knowledge about trading. At the begin you can start trading with small amount of money then when you get more experience you can trade as much as you can Smiley

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

Many skills are needed for successful trading. You have to learn how to choose the most promising coins to trade, and you have to learn how to study the market and the the chart, and when the best moments to buy and sell. Without such knowledge the risk of losing in the trading world is very high.
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

Many skills are needed for successful trading. You have to learn how to choose the most promising coins to trade, and you have to learn how to study the market and the the chart, and when the best moments to buy and sell. Without such knowledge the risk of losing in the trading world is very high.

Yeah. People should not rush in. It can take around 6 months to get a grasp of the market. I made mistakes I would never make now due to rushing in. Oh and one more thing. Do not assume you are a very good trader because you made a lot of money in a bull market. It is easy to make money at such times.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

First of all, you need to learn what coins are ideal to trade at the moment. Otherwise, you'll end up trading the wrong coins which could lead to an extended hold which you wouldn't really like. Then, you need to learn to be patient because trading requires holding.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

Dude there is no perfect trader in trading cryptos, even a professional trader with years of experience still have a lose trade. To become a good trader, it all started to yourself, having a cool mind and patience will lead you to a success. Needs studies for analyzation and need more effort for learning.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

Success in trading only needs one thing and that is proper  timing which I think cannot be learn even by a professional trader but what only makes them successful is that they study their market before ending up with a decision. They make their best efforts to analyze the market and patience enough to wait for the proper timing that they think would result to a good profit.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

The simplest thing to learn in trading is patience.Once the price of invested coin is reduced,you should hold that coin with patience .Either it may be bitcoin,ethereum,litecoin or anything else.Second you have to know the principal of trading,
You have to buy when the price reaches low value and sell when the price of certain coins reach high value .
Atlast you have to hold the coin as much time you can for your future.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

Were almost the same i am a beginner too in crypto trading, trading they say that most profitable way in cryto way of earning. But for me i hate day trading because it needs to analysed and to have fundamental skills before you learned more in trading. Checking always in the market exchange to monitor the coins price movement. And most of all it is so risky in day trading.
Unlike this long time trading i think lower risk and also profitable way of trading. You need to have time to research the roadmap of coins and  whitepaper as well.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

Were almost the same i am a beginner too in crypto trading, trading they say that most profitable way in cryto way of earning. But for me i hate day trading because it needs to analysed and to have fundamental skills before you learned more in trading. Checking always in the market exchange to monitor the coins price movement. And most of all it is so risky in day trading.
Unlike this long time trading i think lower risk and also profitable way of trading. You need to have time to research the roadmap of coins and  whitepaper as well. Emotions and patience are good in trading.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

Since the crypto market is a new avenue you have to study the market before investing in it,learn about potential coins,go to the altcoin section in this forum and learn about potential coins and check out the top twenty coins in the market and follow the market carefully,invest small amount of money initially and learn how trading works and that is how you improve your skills.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:38:13 AM

I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck

Learning from experience traders is good to do since we can know how they handle the market.
Not only technical but psychology and characteristic of trader.
In the other hand, you need to learn about news how it works. News is in the first place to get profit in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: