Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

So many things that you need to learn if you want to become a trader. Before start I think you should learn to control your emotion, it's very important and it's also a trading skill that all other traders have. Then you should learn about the market, the way any coin dump and pump and learn about price chart analysis, it'll help you a lot when you want to find the lowest price to buy or highest price to sell.

well , first you have to learn how to wait and to hold for a while , if you think that it is worth if you sell it then sell it , but dont regret if its price increase and you didnt get high profit
Better timing to hit the strike, may be this differs from your point or someone’s else but for me if you are a newbie and want to make a difference at start as well, don’t lose your mind when bad time comes. Plus, wait for the best time to sell and buy. It is all about the game of time management. If you don’t know when the lowest time for buying and selling was, you can’t make maximum yield.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

So many things that you need to learn if you want to become a trader. Before start I think you should learn to control your emotion, it's very important and it's also a trading skill that all other traders have. Then you should learn about the market, the way any coin dump and pump and learn about price chart analysis, it'll help you a lot when you want to find the lowest price to buy or highest price to sell.

well , first you have to learn how to wait and to hold for a while , if you think that it is worth if you sell it then sell it , but dont regret if its price increase and you didnt get high profit
In the beginning,  think you have to join some telegram group related trading first so you can discus with senior trader to sharing some trading strategy. Other than that, you have to learn how to read the chart, how to use time frame and you have to know which level price in oversold, overbought, on uptrend or on downtrend so you can decide what should be doing when the market like that.
Al0nz0

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

Thank you for the good advice , fully agree with you.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

Everyone needs to research about cryptocurrency and it's market and see for yourself those previous graph of a coin for me it is much easier to understand if you already check it out, of course before you invest make sure that you have enough knowledge so you won't regret if something not good happened and always remember that in trading there really is a big risk so make sure that you're always sure of your decisions.

pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:41:54 PM

First of all your set up your mind and prepare yourself for take high risk. Control your emotion then start a short trading life. Manage your asset for trading. Chose what coin/token that you can buy. Chose a nice exchange and open your account. Start your trading. It is most impotent things that physical experience is the most valuable for learning. So I prefer to star your trading. Hope your trading life will profitable.   
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:00:40 AM

Before you start in trading you should learn how to earn trading so you need to study it such as how to manage emotions and analysing when the currency pump and dump.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:02:08 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

Learn how to hold,  be patient  and learn to accept  that there are times that we lost our investment.  Learn from what you've   done from your previous trading experiences so that you will never  do it again ang loosing another one.
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:39:33 AM

For me you must study the basic first, if how trading works and look or study the promising coin to buy.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:51:39 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
Trading is a really good way to earn profits in crypto. You can earn because of the volatility of the price of every cryptocurrencies. But there are also a big risk of doing trading. My tips for you is start from the bottom. Learn first the basics, watch some youtube videos.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:29 AM

Trading is a really good way to earn profits in crypto. You can earn because of the volatility of the price of every cryptocurrencies. But there are also a big risk of doing trading. My tips for you is start from the bottom. Learn first the basics, watch some youtube videos.
Learn from experience, do research and risk some small amounts for trial, it will be much easier to adopt when you put your hand in it, than just watching at all, for next time you will not let yourselves lose.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

If you are new to the Crypto market, I recommend engaging in Bounty campaigns, Airdrop ... etc. You will get these tokens for free. During this time you can learn how to analyze the market, predict the trend of the coin. When you have enough experience, invest in altcoin.

Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

I just simple to learn in trading, PATIENCE and Control Emotion is the key in trading
if you can do that, you can start to trading and learn about of crypto.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

First of all.you need to understand all the basic terms in the bitcoin and also about the altcoins technology that how they works in this field of cryptourrency with big and small pump and dump Because all things makes us understand that how much risk is involved with the game of trading second thing is that you should not go with the particular type of the type of trading , but you should do short term ,long term , day trading all types together otherwise you may face big loss if in any case of short term you will loss and then sell at low price , so better to change short term trading into long term according to your need and demand according to time .
Third thing is to have patience with your investment in coins , if you have investment then don't think that will Result into loss but wait for the perfect time to sell .
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck

That's right. Finding a mentor, or if you want to do it yourself, reading a lot would help you learn a lot of how the market works and could help you be equipped to avoid losing so much as you go on. The cryptocurrency trade market has a lot of alleys to lose your investment, and therefore, you should always be ready to avoid them or at least mitigate its effects. Having said, I think the things you have to learn to be able to be good in tradings are: (1) Knowledge of how the market moves and words; (2) The coins that you should be trading for; (3) Patience on when to trade or not to trade; and (4) How you can make your investment work for you and circulate your earnings.

kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

As you said, more you learn more you will know. You need months of learning to become good trader and you need to read news parallel with learning because news are main engine for crypto up and down's. Combining knowledge and being informed is key to success.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

If you are complete newbie, you should start with studying simple technical analysis - here is a great link for everyone (tips, examples, etc) https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/elementary

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ajoy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

just watching market price analyze it, or compare with another market and read the issues about new information about trading
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

From the point of view I need to learn a lot, first to learn how to understand the flow of market, the second is the business as a real shop business, you run it management you will have it all: battle buy a product, sell when and when to buy, what to do to market it, what is the trend? Do it many times and you will break many things.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

Trading is full time and attentive job,It need patience and deep knowledge of market.There are many direct and indirect events which effect the market,need to learn and buy sell decision must take accordingly. Patience skills play good role in trading must groom the skills which lead to successful trading.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

Learn from experience, do research and risk some small amounts for trial, it will be much easier to adopt when you put your hand in it, than just watching at all, for next time you will not let yourselves lose.
To me i think that the most important thing that you need to first is to get education about trading, then you need to stay in the market so as to get some experience, in this duration you should try to invest a limited amount of money in trading, so as to reduce the risk of losing a big money, and when you get some experience and learn about the important skill of trading then you can start trading with some high amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: