Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:27:11 PM

It is very simple you can join different youtube channels and be a part of there updates and keep following the all relevant news and have good knowledge in this way you can get a good trade by only small investment,
BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

Even a small practice is much better than a great theory (proverb). Try to trade in small amounts.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

I believe that it should be discipline first. If you have discipline then it's very easy to be patient. When you are patient, you'll take the long road on understanding crypto, analysis and other stuff.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Hey man, I think you need to learn how to manage capital, never all in to any altcoin and just think carefully before deciding fomo under the altcoin are pumbing .You should learning the analysis for guessing direction of the market.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
If u want to earn good money than learn technical analysis and Also keep eyes on fundamentals. Diversify ur portfolio and follow some experts that are good in trading.
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

Learn to be not greedy, to be patient, dont panic, if the price will go down, dont believe numbers on a screen, be happy anyway.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

As a new member you can earn bitcoin for many ways you can earn through different market campaigns of new ICOs and after some experience you can trade on received tokens by observing their prices and get good profit,
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

Firstly you should be know the risk, trading is high risk so you should have some strategy to reduce it. Learn also some technical analysis to get best entry point when buying and selling.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

Firstly you should be know the risk, trading is high risk so you should have some strategy to reduce it. Learn also some technical analysis to get best entry point when buying and selling.
I think strategy not only help you reduce the risky only because it actually could help you to figure out the way for your trading career.
Choosing the right strategy is like choosing the path for your life, if you're choosing the wrong one , you'll mess up.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

There are a lot of things to learn in trading, the Crypto market has many hidden risks and many anonymous, valuable lessons. So you can not predict what you should study, so you can penetrate into the market and invest directly so that you can learn a lot.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

There are a lot of fluctuations in the market, such as the cryptocurrency market and the general financial market. You need to invest a lot of time and knowledge. You need to learn how to analyze your candlestick charts to assess trends and buy points, how to manage the source of investment money, allocate capital appropriately; how to analyze market psychology and keep investment psychology; The knowledge of the market cryptocurrency ... This is the knowledge that you have to learn if you want to succeed in this market, if able to learn from those who have previous experience.

dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

Just try to learn and buy some guides before putting your money into an exchange to start trading.
It is full of useful guides that might help you a lot, before jumping to the pool.

Take in consideration that you are gonna mange your money.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

We must be able to calculate the risks. And you need to be able to choose the right strategy for trading.

yes you must decide if your trading short term or long term
because you have to apply different approach and strategy in each trade

correct. and I think to start trading it must take experience as well because trading is not easy and has a considerable risk. so it's better to learn about a good strategy and have to have great patience too
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
As a complete newbie you have to make sure that you have read thoroughly and research about the kind of coin you want to trade in. Nobody can give you 100% tips on how to be successful but you can learn gradually from experienced traders. One key thing that you don't have to be a panicky trader and don't be greedy. Thinking about being a millionaire overnight has wounded a lot of traders in crypto.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:07:10 AM

Study the following,
Support and Resistance
Chart Indicator
Trading Strategies
Candlestick reading
Happy Trading!
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

There's a lot of thread here that giving an idea on how to start in trading you can also seek an information first before you entering the world of trading much better to have an idea first before you start as a trader you can watch some youtube channels it gives you some strategies to become a trader someday.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

I think you should have a strong mentality when you want to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin because the risks to be faced so large that the trader must be able to withstand the emotions and always maximize the slightest opportunity for profit.

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

The things that I learned in trading is how to be more patience in buying an investment or coins in the right time and price to buy and to sell to be profitable, and also how to manage this kind of business very well.
akristofor

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

2 options:
1) Technical analyses
2) Fundamental analyses

* Do not fear of loosing money. People who always panic are not successful in trading.

My advise : when you will know the theory, register in any platform, you can do it even in a scam platform. And then create a DEMO account and after that trade with a false money.
But put the wrong number, because this scammers will phone you hundreds of times and ask you to male an investment. Grin Grin Grin
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

target your profit in the day, for example perday you profit 10% then you have enough with profit that day also.

and tomorrow again you re-like it, so your core you have a target income per day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: