Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:06:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2181 times)
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

No, as a newbie, you must experiences some mistake in trading. otherwise, you cannot avoid it later.
to learn about trading in crypto, you must practice it. remember practice makes perfect.
You will know when is the good time to buy and sell if you doing lot of trading.

Practice is very important but you have to learn also a lot about trading. Just before dealing with this business that is a very risky one, weigh all pros and cons, read the books of trading and watch the videos about it.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

The things that you should learn in trading is what are the factors that can affect the business in internal and external part of trading and what are the cons and pros of this business to know what are the possible might happen and also be prepared and ready about it.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

Personally I like trading methods of William D.Gann described on "45 Years In Wall Street". Also I like "Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles" of Bradley F. Cowan.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

I started learning from bitcoin.org, coindesk and got to analyse the market using coinmarketcap to read how different coins and tokens have behaved in the past , I then started demo trading my trading skills on paper with how I will react in various situation before committing real cash. Knowledge and experience is a must to learn in trading before putting in real money.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

You are on the very right place to learn crypto trading on this forum many good member and traders are available who give very good tips for newbies better to follow their tip and learn crypto trading.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
What you need to learn is patience and analytical skills. That is all you need and you have to master it.
Traders with a lot of money often lose a lot when they do not have the patience to hold. They sold all their coins when the market went down, which is a big mistake.
In addition, they often blindly invest, they do not learn and analyze the altcoins they invest. That always leads to anxiety. So you only need to study the 2 things well, you will make a lot of money. Wink

alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:33:33 AM

There are a lot of things to learn in trading. The most important thing is to keep your wallet and remember your password and address and remember to double check the information to eliminate it. In case you get a mistake
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:40:17 AM

I think you have to join some telegram group realated tading first so you can discus with senior trader to sharing some trading strategy. Other than that, you have to learn how to read the chart, how to use time frame and you have to know which level price in oversold, overbought, on uptrend or on downtrend so you can decide what should be doing when the market like that.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

You should learn i trading how can you save your money. Because it is the first rule of trading. After you can learn how to earn more money. But you should measure your profit with you money's percentage.
Each of us has a different way of dealing, and we have a different advantage, so do not force others to follow your thoughts, I think he should find someone to direct the instructions. That would be easier.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

some ways to learn to trade with read and gain knowledge as much as you can and try to learn the concepts  of trading, you can adopting a more disciplined approach of investment & keeping patience for a long period of time.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

The most important message in the transaction is patience. If you do not have the patience, I recommend you study patience. patience is very important. It will determine your success or failure
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

There are lots of things you have to learn, being a trader is not really an easy job to do. You’ve got to practice a lot of things to be perfect. You might want to read this post on this forum– https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3722662.0it will really help you a lot, it’s just a little tips to set you up and ready. There are still much, apart from that, you will have to read about. Like I said before, being a trader is not an easy job.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

Before you go in trading for me you should have a knowledge in trading you must first study trading watch some videos in youtube or read some forum here to have an idea about trading
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:49:30 AM

Here are great helpful reminders for a newbie like you. First is you have to do research and read about trading information and tips or you may also ask from some well experienced traders. Second is you have to observe and know more about different coins and price range to identify reliable coins to trade and you must avoid being too much aggressive beause you are just a beginner. And lastly, remember that mistakes are part of your learning experience,  so you must not be afraid to commit mistakes or to failed but you just have to make sure not to repeat the same mistakes again to avoid losses.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

To be a good investor or trader you really have to be a calm person who can handle hogh stress level and cope with the emotions because when it comes to the cryptocurrency panic and freaking out is absolutely not aloowed. You have to stay focused on your coins and profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

To be a good investor or trader you really have to be a calm person who can handle hogh stress level and cope with the emotions because when it comes to the cryptocurrency panic and freaking out is absolutely not aloowed. You have to stay focused on your coins and profit.
What you say is just a psychological part before investing. To invest in the current market, you need to know what the current market trend is like. And you have to know some technical analysis if you want to trade the day.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Register only to a reliable exchange that won't hold your token. I'm not a good trader myself but one thing that I learned even just when I dump some token is that to pick an exchange with high volume. Do not worry to set up to buy back order at a very low price after all you will still be grateful to hold the btc you intend to buy if for instance no one picks your bid.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

In this online market there are too many website and too many company teach you how to learn trading. Japan already make school for trading they are teach Forex trading and they can give you a best trading tips for your better future. If you want to be a better trader you can follow babypips. This is a world best online platform for learning trading. You can get here very important tips for your trading. You can learn here chart and candle stick pattern, If you want to learn trading you must need chart and candle stick pattern without knowledge you can’t learn trading so you must follow this website if you want to learn trading.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

You can gather many reliable information from this bitcoin forum. I am sure that you can easily develop your skills by reading many articles and posts in this forum. There are also many platforms that can help you to improve your knowledge about trading like youtube and websites about cryptocurrencies.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

You need to learn different strategies in order for you to easily handle different situations. Strategies can help you to win in trading and avoid loss. You must gather many information in order for you to become knowledgeable person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: