Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71537 times)
rommie7b

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

Our "friend" Zean9400 currently have about 80Kh hashrate on Arionum, while the rest all miners hashrate on all pools in total is only 65Kh.
Great "decentralization"
Also, thank you mofo Zean for huge dumps on Merca exchange, seems that you are going to destroy Arionum price to 1 sat?

Do you have any suggestions about what can be done?
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

Our "friend" Zean9400 currently have about 80Kh hashrate on Arionum, while the rest all miners hashrate on all pools in total is only 65Kh.
Great "decentralization"
Also, thank you mofo Zean for huge dumps on Merca exchange, seems that you are going to destroy Arionum price to 1 sat?

Do you have any suggestions about what can be done?

For what i know the mobile wallet will be a big part against this huge server rents.

The whole world is using smartphones, when u have a high end smartphone (like an Samsung Galaxy S8 or something the same or newer..) a lot of people will step in Arionum.

This because an smartphone got an very high end memory technique what is important on PHP. Don't forget: Arionum is an totally brand new coin. New ALGO, New Blockchain system, written on scratch.
If i want to tell this in a few words: this coin is like Ethereum, but Arionum is beter.

I remember when i was mining Ethereum (ps and again: i am not involved in this project, but i am 100% to Arionum since the first day!) and everybody was telling me that i was stupid to mine Ethereum.
Only thing i could say: Ethereum is different then the rest, Ethereum will make the change. From 10-15 Ethereum in 1 day i did mine with just 1x an R9 290 TRI-X, i will mine now like 1 a year or something.
This totally same feeling is now with Arionum.

Also on Ethereum there was 1 miner what make a hugh big speed, did he destroy the coin? Ofcourse he did not destroy the coin, not any lonely can go against the community.

Arionum is based on PHP, many people all over the world do know PHP. All other coins: Bitcoin (and the 10000 based coins on BTC) or Ethereum (and his clones) are hard to understand.... PHP based like Arionum will make some changes Wink

I can stop the dumps if i want, i can buy everything this huge miner is dumping. However, if i do this we will get in an bad situation in my eyes.
If you read the first page from this topic, the ARO DEV got the same feelings and thoughts as the BTC DEV (aka satoshi) had. So everything what is happening on exchanges right now, is part of the game.

I saw somebody asking: why PHP?
PHP is still 1 of the important dev languages in this world, it got a big size community and still updating the code. The newest PHP version is 100% positive, nobody can cry about it because its 1 of the best.

tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

Mobile wallet, maybe... the new "under reflexion" mining principle, for sure Smiley)) 33% masternodes (non existent yet!), 33% CPU miners, 33% GPU miners. In that case, if our "super-mlner" still owns 50% of the total CPU hashrate.... then he'll get approx and maximum 15% of the total blocks. While nowadays he's getting approx 50% ^^

Will sound not so good for current CPU of GPU miners (which I am), but in the end it's gonna be much better for the whole network balance.

Actually, this "super-miner" issue could also solve itself, because once the value of the coin gets to 1 satoshi, for example, he would have no interest to sell huge amounts of AROs... Or if the number of miners increases, his hashrate won't mean so much compared to the whole hashing power of the network!

Plus, this "super-miner" is not really bad news, because even though he sells a lot, he HODLs even much more, which means that he believes in the real value of the coin. It also means that he's having a LOT of free hash power, because the power required for this kind of hashrate would require much more money than he's making, if he had to pay for it. And last, he's quite greedy, cause he can't help selling in a regular way, so he probably has free hash power, he believes in the Arionum coin, and he has no patience and wants to make easy money right NOW Cheesy
HashPi

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

Mobile wallet, maybe... the new "under reflexion" mining principle, for sure Smiley)) 33% masternodes (non existent yet!), 33% CPU miners, 33% GPU miners. In that case, if our "super-mlner" still owns 50% of the total CPU hashrate.... then he'll get approx and maximum 15% of the total blocks. While nowadays he's getting approx 50% ^^

Will sound not so good for current CPU of GPU miners (which I am), but in the end it's gonna be much better for the whole network balance.

Actually, this "super-miner" issue could also solve itself, because once the value of the coin gets to 1 satoshi, for example, he would have no interest to sell huge amounts of AROs... Or if the number of miners increases, his hashrate won't mean so much compared to the whole hashing power of the network!

Plus, this "super-miner" is not really bad news, because even though he sells a lot, he HODLs even much more, which means that he believes in the real value of the coin. It also means that he's having a LOT of free hash power, because the power required for this kind of hashrate would require much more money than he's making, if he had to pay for it. And last, he's quite greedy, cause he can't help selling in a regular way, so he probably has free hash power, he believes in the Arionum coin, and he has no patience and wants to make easy money right NOW Cheesy

Indeed. Whether ARO is mined or bought, distribution is happening. We need additional balance (which will come soon).
OvErLoDe1

Activity: 230
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

i5-7300 - 40h/s, g4400 - 25h/s. Those are my rates. That i5-4th gen seems a bit low to me, but I don't know much about CPU mining. Try closing process that you do not need at the moment and see if you'd get a better hashrate.

40 h/s from an i5?

DERO
(https://dero-node-overlode.mysrv.cloud/dero-mining-pool)
DERO Community Pools
AroDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

We have taken a decision regarding the Octaex issue.
We will NOT burn the coins from their wallet.
It's in ARO's best interest to not do anything that affects the blockchain in such a way and we believe that this is the best decision in this situation.
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:47:02 AM

This motherfucker Zean9400 will just kill arionum. nothing special. BTW he already have 3Mln ARO on his wallet and dumps 100K coins almost every two days.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

We have taken a decision regarding the Octaex issue.
We will NOT burn the coins from their wallet.
It's in ARO's best interest to not do anything that affects the blockchain in such a way and we believe that this is the best decision in this situation.
[/size]

I am glad that you guys took the decision of not burning those coins because the market will assimilate that loss over the time. Keep up the good work team.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

This motherfucker Zean9400 will just kill arionum. nothing special. BTW he already have 3Mln ARO on his wallet and dumps 100K coins almost every two days.

who is the cuck and why he being an asshole then?  i'm all for support and making money from alts, but it's another thing to fuck up a coin/project for other ppl, especially when it's trying to grow and get off the ground.  mind you good money is patient so given some time i'm sure things will work out nicely in the end for the project and price per coin.  and there are many ppl buying up such dumps, no worries Wink - ARO has time and so do whales/traders that know the game. no need for cheap fast money now.

anyhow....will ARO have masternodes and when can we set them up?

so far devs have been great.  it is good BIS is helping them from what i hear.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
tybiboune

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Why are you so angry and insulting? Are you heavily invested in Arionum, or are you just trying to destroy the project using some kind of easy-to-spot"FUD"?...

One more time, the fact that a huge solo miner is on the coin means that he believes in the project... nobody would bother to do so many efforts for a bulshit coin that they'd expect to be down to 0 within weeks or months... BTW, as you mentioned, he's holding much more than he sells. Another point that shows that this (or these) person(s) does believe in the project.

And finally... yeah, he sells a relatively great amount of coins in a very regular way... But he mostly sells them because some others BUY them ! Cheesy You really think it's killing the coin? More and more coins on the market, and more circulating supply everyday... How is that "bas news"?? Given the amount of units he "dumps" every other two days, if his action did have a dramatic effect, the value of ARO should be much lower nowadays. And still, it's just gently following the general cryptomarket down trend (and it's also bouncing when the market bounces...) So yeah, he for now has a big share of the network's hashrate, but this is gonna change soon (as you are also on the discord channel, you know what I'm talking about...). Did the "big whales" kill the Bitcoin, when it was very low value in 2010?

Let's not forget that until now, there is almost no marketing done to promote the project. And I've not discussed with the team about that, but I suppose it's done on purpose, because the Devs probably want to make it bullet-proof before everyone catches the train, and before real-world use. Which would be a wise decision to me.

There is definitely special with this team and project, and the community around it. The techs are great, the Dev tem is great and works hard, the targeted market is huge, the roadmap is amazing (how many coins have had a working Android wallet within the very first months of its existence?).

The rest is pure speculation and dispraise.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

Why are you so angry and insulting? Are you heavily invested in Arionum, or are you just trying to destroy the project using some kind of easy-to-spot"FUD"?...

One more time, the fact that a huge solo miner is on the coin means that he believes in the project... nobody would bother to do so many efforts for a bulshit coin that they'd expect to be down to 0 within weeks or months... BTW, as you mentioned, he's holding much more than he sells. Another point that shows that this (or these) person(s) does believe in the project.

And finally... yeah, he sells a relatively great amount of coins in a very regular way... But he mostly sells them because some others BUY them ! Cheesy You really think it's killing the coin? More and more coins on the market, and more circulating supply everyday... How is that "bas news"?? Given the amount of units he "dumps" every other two days, if his action did have a dramatic effect, the value of ARO should be much lower nowadays. And still, it's just gently following the general cryptomarket down trend (and it's also bouncing when the market bounces...) So yeah, he for now has a big share of the network's hashrate, but this is gonna change soon (as you are also on the discord channel, you know what I'm talking about...). Did the "big whales" kill the Bitcoin, when it was very low value in 2010?

Let's not forget that until now, there is almost no marketing done to promote the project. And I've not discussed with the team about that, but I suppose it's done on purpose, because the Devs probably want to make it bullet-proof before everyone catches the train, and before real-world use. Which would be a wise decision to me.

There is definitely special with this team and project, and the community around it. The techs are great, the Dev tem is great and works hard, the targeted market is huge, the roadmap is amazing (how many coins have had a working Android wallet within the very first months of its existence?).

The rest is pure speculation and dispraise.

i can actually mostly agree with this if you put it that way, yeah.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
@jhon73

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

blockchain based on PHP, this might be interesting. hopefully be the future ..
cryptogone

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

Hello fellow miners,

A new version of arionum-gpu-miner for Windows is available !

#### Version 1.3.0 (07/11/2018)
* fixed more OpenCL issues
* switched to a single thread managing all GPUs (improves stability)
* can now set batch size & thread count per device, for example:
*  -d 0 -t 1 -b 6
*  -d 0,1,2 -t 1 -b 6
*  -d 0,1,2 -t 1,2,1 -b 6,3,6
* -k parameter removed
* updated README.md with information on how to get the most out of your GPU(s)

v1.3.0 binaries
README
Sources

Happy mining !
HashPi

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 03:02:40 PM by HashPi

Introducing https://ArionumPool.com Cool

• Fees: There are no pool fees (0%). Should pool fees ever be implemented, they will be fair, reasonable, and transparent. With that said, I am personally a fan of a low fee environment.
  • Reward: 20% Finder / 80% Historical Shares
  • Max DL: 1,250,000 (great for small and large miners)
  • Payout: 3 ARO

Start mining with 3 easy commands with our bash script. Tested on Ubuntu 16.04.
Code:
wget https://static.arionumpool.com/arionumpool.sh
chmod +x arionumpool.sh
./arionumpool.sh

If you need help mining: see our how to mine guides (screen shots to help you along)
If you need additional help, contact me or see our FAQ
tybiboune

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

• Fees: There are no pool fees (0%). Should pool fees ever be implemented, they will be fair, reasonable, and transparent. With that said, I am personally a fan of a low fee environment.
  • Payout: 5 ARO

Code:
chmod +x arionumpool.sh
./arionumpool.sh

If you need help mining: see our how to mine guides (screen shots to help you along)

Hi,
What does the "DL" stand for exactly, please? How is it different from one pool to another, and how can it advantage smaller or bigger miners?
Thanks for the explanations!
OvErLoDe1

Activity: 230
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

• Payout: 5 ARO

Code:
chmod +x arionumpool.sh
./arionumpool.sh

Hi,
What does the "DL" stand for exactly, please? How is it different from one pool to another, and how can it advantage smaller or bigger miners?
Thanks for the explanations!

DL = Deadline which basically means how close you were to solving the block. To solve a block you need a DL of 240 or less. Basically a higher DL is advantageous to lower hash rate miners due to the fact that they are not carrying out calculations per second as fast, so are more unlikely to get a low DL. So, the higher you make the DL, the more chance slower miners earn shares of the block. With most pools, you only get a reward if the pool finds the particular block you have shares in, whereas with Arionum pools, your previous work done is saved in historic shares on blocks that were not won by the pool. When the pool eventually does find a block, all your previous shares are paid out. However, with Arionum pools, for every block not found, your valid shares in previous blocks decrease by 5%.

I hope that explains it adequately

DERO
(https://dero-node-overlode.mysrv.cloud/dero-mining-pool)
DERO Community Pools
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

Arionum is one of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018, with his lower price 0.0.02$ and small marcketcap 1M$ you can make profit of 50x easy.
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 08:48:25 AM by JoenNL

Keep up the good work

cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

I think the new marketing agency it will give it a push
AroDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

The official Arionum website has been redesigned.
 -> https://www.arionum.com/

Design by: @Cuby
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: