Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN  (Read 4278 times)
kimdunggl94

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

It is the year of altcoin. the batch release altcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

So far it has been really bad since the 13th of January. I cannot say it has been a good year at all with many ICOS selling under ICO price when they hit the exchanges, the big coins have gone down a lot and my portfolio has plummeted  to the abyss where I see no bottom. I will only say it is a good year if we ever reach the All Time Highs that we reached in early January of 2018, until then I am in mourning over my dying portfolio of coins and tokens.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

This is not only a good year for altcoins, it's a good year in general for the entire market of crypto-currencies  Wink
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

all altcoin will definitely continue to grow from year to year, and I will support all altcoin, but I will choose, which promises to me for the future

What I know of its many altcoins there are still some that are still good for the investment,
 its conto like it Ethereum which has a good advantage and fast in transacting
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

I think  2018  year it the same as last years 2016,2017  and so on.  some of them 100% sure will bring income  some of them will dead)))
gapghenh

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

I am an active trader, holder and airdrop hunter. I like to diversify my investment strategies and make sure that I am always on a lookout for solid airdrop projects. Airdropped coins have been such a blessing to me, although keep in mind not all of them will make it.To me just the fact that airdrops don’t require any capital, except for a bit of my time and effort, makes it riskfree, surprise money later. It’s like that feeling when you find money in the pocket of old pants that you hadn’t worn for years lolAnyway, I just want to talk about an airdrop project called Marinecoin. Time tested and developed since 2013, MTC has come back with an AI-enabled airdrop process with time dilution technology. Disclaimer I found this project a couple of months ago while searching for an airdrop, and I’ve become an active community member because I ended up liking the tech and community so much. You may have seen posts around bct about it, but don’t judge a book by its cover!It’s self-sustaining, 100% voluntary based, dev-less, community based, IOT enabled and AI-operated. Not to say that there is no dev, MTC is free from the control of developers or miners or any small number of people. Fast and scalable. Machine to machine payment solutions are provided as an easy to use code, so that any user can integrate them into their projects or websites. Note that the development of MTC is complete. It just needs an enthusiastic seed community that will take MTC to the goal of adoption. Check it out at marineco.in and if you have any questions hop on discord.
Cojiro

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:11:32 AM

Yes I agree this 2018 opens a good start for many alts and it seems this will continue but one thing I notice is that as the value of many alts increass the bitcoin price remain on its range for a couple of weeks now and did not appreciate much does it means bitcoin will be headed by other alt? Or ethereum or ripple will replace it in the top. But its good to know we have now many options for investment and many of them were promising
Nmizu

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:12:51 AM
Merited by Penting (5)

From what little I have seen, many altcoins have been showing a lot of strength and have also won an excellent public (I highlight Ripple, Dogecoin, Ethereum). Many people are investing in altcoins  to get a good return, and the market is very attractive. So the chances of 2018 being a excellent year for the altcoins is too great and I believe this year can be a great opportunity to make a good investment.
Cokot

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:14:32 AM
Merited by Nmizu (5)

Sure it is, 2018 is going to be a good year for altcoins just like 2017 was the year for bitcoin; I believe it's all we have been hoping for, a lot of people invested in  many altcoins. We should hope it don't suddenly turn to shitcoins. But I don't think Ripple will ever take the position as the second place in cryptocurrency; that spot belong to Ethereum because it does have better promising future that Ripple.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Yea 2018 is a good opportunity to grow for altcoins, some of them are doing great eg. ethereum, ripple etc but there is always that chance that many altcoins will fail to grow. So choose altcoins that seem to be having a good potential for growth in the long term.

Yes, In my mind ,some of the altcoin there are some that are still good for investment, such as Ethereum which has a nice advantage and fast in transactions so I have to choose altcoin which has a long growth period of time
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

It is still a good year for cryptocurrency despite the current gloomy outlook and poor start.It is kind of a difficult time for HODlers now, bitcoin just make the death cross and the market is bleeding badly.Things will eventually recover in the coming months

Bitcoin is pretty much ruining the entire market, unfortunately. There are so many great projects - altcoins - that are being bled out because bitcoin is still in a bear market.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

In 2018 in altcoins will invest millions of dollars. It is very profitable to invest in coins from the top of the list, they are very quickly put on weight and cost. Keep them for a few months and you will see profit.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:16:19 AM

From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap

Right now, Ethereum is second. Actually, for a long time, Ethereum has always been second in the ranks. It was removed from that spot for a short time only.

2018 is a very good year for cryptocurrency despite the bad start. It was not bad really because the previous year ended with a very high growth. But the start of 2018 saw a huge correction due to the previous year's growth. And it lasted for a few months, with the additional bad news about regulations from the governments. But then I believe that we will be getting out of all this a lot stronger and more bullish.
smhome354

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:20:19 AM

It is really a good year for some of the old and new altcoins. Ripple is one of the altcoins predicted by experts to boom this year. I think other altcoins will follow as there are several altcoins being recommended by the experienced individuals. Let's hope this good event will continue for the rest of the years to come.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
assy

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

Well of course 2018 is Altcoin, until now the development of altcoin is very fast, Now almost everyone knows about altcoin investment such as bitcoin, ETH, ripple, the benefits of many excellent next year may be better altcoin development.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:51:35 AM

Eventhough the market now is in bearish but it doesn't close the possibility for altcoins to rise and have a good year in 2018. We're still in Q1 and have 9 months to go. If the volatility could makes crypto market lose 50% of its total market cap in just three months, so it also could makes crypto market to gain 50% in the same time range. That's just my two cents.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

Some altcoins will probably good for 2018 some isn't. As technology develops altcoins will grow proportional. Many Cryptocurrency nowadays have a good platform and roadmap for the year of 2018. But be careful always
IMNOOBODY

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

Given the news of the connection of new payment terminals in european stores then of course yes, i think it will greatly increase the use of the crypt as the main currency.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

What? You are definitely wrong, BTC dominance is about 45%, it was 33% and when Bitcoin implement LightiningNetwork, most of altcoins die.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
Godwans

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Heya Homies

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

A very good year for Ternio

#FreeCrypto
#FreeStuff
#FreeMoney
#FreeTernio
#FreeTheWhales
#FreeCash

http://ternio.me/GetYourFreeTernio

This is my siggy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: