Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:04:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon?  (Read 2001 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

WEll it depends if John Mcafee pumps it or not. I wouldn't invest in anything that i don't believe in. Whatever the coin it needs to offer something. If it's just a cheap coin it may just be complete rubbish. Some pump ganfgs may get behind it and pump it up however being realistic it will only be the whales who make any serious money from it. Be smart and just do your research.
McCafee has nothing to do anytime with these altcoins or coins that has a lower price.It might give some impact or FUDs but it wont really guarantee you that a certain coin would pump out or not but chances might really be higher since mccafee do have the capability on making some buzz but if you are really serious on finding some alts which do have low prices then its always being suggested to go on investment which would really depend on how you do believe on it since you do make some research.

Estrath

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

The more coin costs - the more difficult for the coin to increase the value in a proportional sense. If the coin is worth $ 0.01 and has become $ 0.02, its value has increased by 100%. So that a coin that costs $ 1000 can make 100% - it should raise the cost to $ 2000. For which coin it will be easier to make it: 1 or 2? I think the answer is obvious.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

a coin with a low price will go to the moon will happen if the coin has potential. nowadays a lot of low value coins due to the effect of bitcoin which currently has low price. so if high bitcoin coins will definitely be high return.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:01:12 AM

a coin with a low price will go to the moon will happen if the coin has potential. nowadays a lot of low value coins due to the effect of bitcoin which currently has low price. so if high bitcoin coins will definitely be high return.

I agree it will only happen if the coins has potential... good project, good development team and promotion..
I think it has no correlation at all between lower price and chance to the moon.. It all depends on the project ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
topcigars

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:45:43 AM

Well i investing on yoyo en b3, those coins will have a huge growth in the upcoming month, mark my words my dear traders Wink
Isolation

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:19:41 AM

You should look at the market cap of the coin as others have said. If you invest in a coin because the price is low, it doesn't really matter. Lets say you invest in a coin like Stellar which has a 'low' price, but a pretty large supply. For stellar to increase a certain % it takes a lot more money buying in than it does with a small market cap coin. So with a smaller market cap coin you have a better chance of mooning, but also at the same time the small market cap coin could die out..
evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:08:12 AM

I agree it will only happen if the coins has potential... good project, good development team and promotion..
I think it has no correlation at all between lower price and chance to the moon.. It all depends on the project ~

yes. It depends on the project, team, and marketing strategy... lower price has nothing to do with going to the moon.

low market cap, project use-case, and people behind it are some of the things I look at when looking for these coins.

don't forget the marketing because there are a couple of similar coins for almost every use case

yeah, marketing would be a key point for a coin to go to the moon,, it would be useless for a good project if no one knows or talking about the coin

almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:26:56 AM

Imagine those coins start from 1$ and up did not success. What would be investors feelings.? Ofcourse there is a big lose to that. But when it goes to success, lucky. Cheap coins with .0 starts is more reliable to success coz more investors will invest because of the cheap price and not just like that but also the future. Coins with high and low price start is not the issue but the future. There is risk also.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:03:37 AM

With low valued coins have huge potential but the thing is we have to check the potential of those coins inorder to make profit, also we have to check their roadmap and their social media activity regarding their updates.
lmoe23

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

It really depends on what is the purpose of the coin. What is the purpose of the coin, development and future updates, marketing strategy and etc.

It's much better to check first the coin that you are interested with rather than getting a coin that have a lower price.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:01:52 AM

I think it's not 100%, IMO, because there alt coins that remains stable at a lower price for couple of years while others are bound to set flight to the moon because of more investors and whales bought them since it's already cheap. Imagine a whale buying in bitcoin and also buys an alt coin priced at 0.2$ only.

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

I cant understand what you means,
I just try to answer your problems,
I not only about price coin crypto can fly to the moon, market cap, exchage, and total supply but more important more tahn its its trusted and histories from many developer managements in here.
Thanks i hope we all success and good luck
Kallipso

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))
The price is not the most important indicator, there are factors such as market behavior and its liquidity and, of course, support from the developers. There are shitcoins that no one needs, and there are promising coins according to the type of stratis.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

There is always a chance for all coin to go to the moon specially those low valued one depending on the marketing strategy of the men behind the project. Profit-wise it would be advisable to buy coins that have low value because if it appreciate just a little and not necessary going to moon, you will have profit.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:39:40 AM

Marketcap is the most important factor when determining if a coin can go 10 to 100x. Not because the coin necessarily is a good store of value, but because the current market has shown what level of market cap it is willing to tolerate. We are still in the wild west days of the cryptocoin market. There is unfortunately less importance put on future promise than immediate returns. Just look at the number of coins that are fake at face value (looking at you picklericks) and tell me that low marketcap is not the primary means of determining "moons".

tl:dr - Low marketcap is directly linked to the probability of huge gains, but hopefully that won't always be the case.

While there are a few exceptions, you have to start with a good coin.  There many junk or so called shitcoins investors shouldn't touch even at a super "bargain".

Taking your generalized advise may lead so really major loses.
It all starts with a good project if that is not there then the coin may moon but it will be similar to winning the lottery if you choose the right coin it will be just because you were lucky, but if you choose a good project with a good road map and developers then the chances that coin moons are greater, it is not a sure thing but eventually you will get great profits if you hold for a long time.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

But most of coin has a lower price is usually not recover and will stagnant on lower price. How will be this happen? Its better if you have a chance to trade your token in higher price do it because of this flow in marketcap.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

Hello,
If you want to learn more about the zoin community project, read our exclusive interview on our blog! A beautiful project where the community is a priority in development!
Happy reading! Cool

https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zoin/

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:11:34 AM

I think a large number of investors do not understand marketcap so sometimes buy coins on some pump or news just because price is too low and it feels good owning many thousands of those instead of a small number of expensive ones.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

If the price rise with time sure the moon is next.
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

I think it just depends on your personal preference on what type of coin you want to invest on. And there are people who really prefer lower price specifically lower than $1. It doesn't really matter which coin you prefer because as long as that coin has the capability to become profitable, I think you can already say that that coin is a good investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: