Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:08:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance  (Read 94443 times)
Dr.eW1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:11:00 AM

I don't consider you are in a position to talk about "unprofessional " things here.
Why? Because I said you should change your dressing room selfie? Don't take it so personally. You honestly should. Just a suggestion if you want to be more professional which is probably a long shot at this point.

No. This is my personal account. You know where to find me if you want to have a chat.
Exactly. No one would know who you are without knowing you or looking at your post history and you didn't specify in your post.

I didn't mention the name of my token. All the above were mentioned by your developers and can be proved and sustained just by a little search.
You don't have to mention your token. The point is you're putting down other coins to lower their value making yours look better. It boggles my mind that you're the co-founder of GBX. There, I just mentioned it for ya. Now everyone here knows who is running that project. Rather than focusing your time here, perhaps you should be in your own thread being constructive Roll Eyes
1. When you will pay the QBIC campaign, then you can come here and talk about professionalism. Cause half of your thread is "scam" only. Wink
2. You think too much.
3. I know how to administrate my schedule. And I am doing my job. You can observe that in the value of my token, comparing to yours. Maybe that's why I pay debts in time.
"The point is you're putting down other coins to lower their value making yours look better"
I will say it. You don't need me to "lower the value" of your token. You are great at doing that.

Thanks for your time. I will now logout.

I'm going to edit my original response, because I didn't feel that I followed the community rule of keeping it positive.. updated: thank you for your insight and feedback, sir. As you can see over the past few pages of discussion, we've been working diligently on rebuilding, rebranding, and turning this thread into a positive and professional community page where we stand behind our word. We encourage you to stick around so that we can continue to receive positive feedback and improve on our offering to the community.

With love, Dr.eW
Hi Devs, if you are not scammer no need to explain with fuddling mans. Just keep doing your Road map and forward

I love this perspective, Minercui. Thanks, man. So true... Onwards, team, onwards!
minercui

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:51:32 AM

I don't consider you are in a position to talk about "unprofessional " things here.
Why? Because I said you should change your dressing room selfie? Don't take it so personally. You honestly should. Just a suggestion if you want to be more professional which is probably a long shot at this point.

No. This is my personal account. You know where to find me if you want to have a chat.
Exactly. No one would know who you are without knowing you or looking at your post history and you didn't specify in your post.

I didn't mention the name of my token. All the above were mentioned by your developers and can be proved and sustained just by a little search.
You don't have to mention your token. The point is you're putting down other coins to lower their value making yours look better. It boggles my mind that you're the co-founder of GBX. There, I just mentioned it for ya. Now everyone here knows who is running that project. Rather than focusing your time here, perhaps you should be in your own thread being constructive Roll Eyes
1. When you will pay the QBIC campaign, then you can come here and talk about professionalism. Cause half of your thread is "scam" only. Wink
2. You think too much.
3. I know how to administrate my schedule. And I am doing my job. You can observe that in the value of my token, comparing to yours. Maybe that's why I pay debts in time.
"The point is you're putting down other coins to lower their value making yours look better"
I will say it. You don't need me to "lower the value" of your token. You are great at doing that.

I'm going to edit my original response, because I didn't feel that I followed the community rule of keeping it positive.. updated: thank you for your insight and feedback, sir. As you can see over the past few pages of discussion, we've been working diligently on rebuilding, rebranding, and turning this thread into a positive and professional community page where we stand behind our word. We encourage you to stick around so that we can continue to receive positive feedback and improve on our offering to the community.

With love, Dr.eW
Hi Devs, if you are not scammer no need to explain with fuddling mans. Just keep doing your Road map and forward

I love this perspective, Minercui. Thanks, man. So true... Onwards, team, onwards!
So, when Devs release web wallet or mobi App?
chimhoangyenvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:52:04 AM

I am waiting for QBIC debit cards.
phieudu0502

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

2. You think too much.

With love, Dr.eW

Perhaps, I should give you a round of applause, Dr.eW. Now I can belive in your diligence, perseverance and your work to recovery QBIC project. Likes a fresh breeze. Let makes QBIC great again. 

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dr.eW1

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

2. You think too much.

With love, Dr.eW

Thanks for your inquiry! We don't have an exact release date for the mobile app just yet, but from the sounds of it, from the devs, they're making great progress! The goal is to layout a timetable for our team's developments on the roadmap, which is slated to be released by the end of the week. Stay tuned!
btcsmlcmnr159

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

Thanks for your inquiry! We don't have an exact release date for the mobile app just yet, but from the sounds of it, from the devs, they're making great progress! The goal is to layout a timetable for our team's developments on the roadmap, which is slated to be released by the end of the week. Stay tuned!
Mobile app is good, then next one will be debit cards for QBIC project. this one will help to bring QBIC to many aspects of human life. It can change the world entirely with QBIC debit cards.
megainarmy

Activity: 349
Merit: 184

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

Why stocks.exchange is scam one? Can not withdrawing money?

This exchanger is not just a scam. They are full scammers!!!
They make masternodes from our coins, and coins are constantly drained, the rate falls. And since there are a lot of coins, there are many masternodes.
Therefore, they kill coin courses, while enriching themselves. In this they were caught long ago. They already killed a few coins this way. Even somewhere here on the forum there is a topic on this.
vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

Why stocks.exchange is scam one? Can not withdrawing money?

This exchanger is not just a scam. They are full scammers!!!
They make masternodes from our coins, and coins are constantly drained, the rate falls. And since there are a lot of coins, there are many masternodes.
Therefore, they kill coin courses, while enriching themselves. In this they were caught long ago. They already killed a few coins this way. Even somewhere here on the forum there is a topic on this.

Oh, terrible. But we can withdraw our coins, right?
drngocct

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:07:51 AM

https://masternodes.online/currencies/qbic
With the above links which contains basic figures of QBIC masternode operations, currently we have over $500 for one masternode each month, proportion of coins locked in masternode is still low, at 35% with 515 nodes totally.
Its price also rallied considerably due to efforts to be more transparent from QBIC campaign managers.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qbic/
lebamt

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

Those figures on the website are estimated ones, except total number of masternodes locked in at the moment. So be careful with those figures before deciding to invest money into QBIC masternodes.
tts_la

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

QBiC Community, as many of you know by now, we're in the process of making a lot of changes that are aimed to improving the sentiment and overall value of the project. We understand that a good way to do this is to clear up any miscommunication/payment issues from the signature campaign. Many participants have already reached out to me and we've resolved their issues/questions, 1x1. However, it sounds like there may be a couple more qualified participants who are yet to receive their payments. With that said, and so we can move forward with the other various projects on our list (WP, Website, etc..), we are going to set a deadline of 2/28 to come forward in regards to your signature questions/concerns. On 3/1, we will be moving full steam ahead, tackling other matters with full strength.

Again, I repeat, if you have a question/concern on the signature campaign, please send me a direct message here, or on Discord (@Dr.eW1), with your BTCTalk profile link and QBiC address, NO LATER THAN 2/28. I will look into your profile and the blockchain to verify that everything checks out and you are, in fact, owed a bounty. If not, I'll provide explanation...

I'd also like to say, that with new management, everything is done honestly and with transparency.. we'd appreciate it if everyone turned their gaze forward and did the same, in a positive manner.

Respectfully, Dr.eW
Would you mind checking my case today, dev.
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

Seems dev is likely to re-manage the QBIC project very well. You have made responses to questions of your supporters quickly. Do you intend to run signature campaign again? Hope Dev do not make some mistakes and always keep it transparent, fair.
tuandl

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

Seems dev is likely to re-manage the QBIC project very well. You have made responses to questions of your supporters quickly. Do you intend to run signature campaign again? Hope Dev do not make some mistakes and always keep it transparent, fair.
Look at the price chart and recent responses from new managers, I think it is possible to make QBIC great again. I am not sure about plan to reopen signature campaign.
QbicSteve

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

Look at the price chart and recent responses from new managers, I think it is possible to make QBIC great again. I am not sure about plan to reopen signature campaign.
I like the positivity in here now! And yes, the new management team will have more campaigns coming up in the very near future. We are already working on some ideas so stay tuned!
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

I like the positivity in here now! And yes, the new management team will have more campaigns coming up in the very near future. We are already working on some ideas so stay tuned!

Are you going to create a new ANN thread? Asking simply, because this one has a lot of negativity in it Cheesy
QbicSteve

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

Are you going to create a new ANN thread? Asking simply, because this one has a lot of negativity in it Cheesy
Probably not a bad idea. I'll inquire with the team and see what they think.
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

It always has at least two sides of a problem: negativity and positivity. I think Dev should leave it alone, this thread looks like a economic cycle. There will be recovered after recession.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ungvantuyen

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

It always has at least two sides of a problem: negativity and positivity. I think Dev should leave it alone, this thread looks like a economic cycle. There will be recovered after recession.
Now, it is good time to discuss about false positives and false negatives, my friend. Just kidding. Please keep supporting QBIC project.
nhanmt

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

Now, it is good time to discuss about false positives and false negatives, my friend. Just kidding. Please keep supporting QBIC project.
What are false positives and false negatives? They are strange terms for me. Please explain them a little bit and make briefly clarification. THank you.
hoangkieu

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

Personally, creating new topic for QBIC project is excellent idea. Mistakes are mistakes, we can fix them. Let's take Signatum, LUXcoin as specific cases. They both move to new topics.

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: