Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

The platform offered by the team is very good, but what will happen in countries where crypto currency is prohibited? How will the applications work?
They just wont function as it should in that specific countries, it can only be used as a wallet for storing coins. You wont be able to trade and sell your coins.
In my own understanding you can trade your coins using thier wallet since its a blockchain payment platform
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

I think many crypto currency users have long been waiting for such a platform where you can exchange the crypt directly for Fiat. I look forward to the early launch of the project.
Yes, if i don't have any mistake, we can using this app at Quarter II of 2018, only waiting for launch of official platform.

I see, but even if the project will not have enough funds, are they still continuing the developments of this project? is there any updates now about the latest status of clickgem project?

I guess they're now focusing on collecting enough funds for the project so they can proceed on developing the platform.
cryptorebt

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

I think many crypto currency users have long been waiting for such a platform where you can exchange the crypt directly for Fiat. I look forward to the early launch of the project.
Yes, if i don't have any mistake, we can using this app at Quarter II of 2018, only waiting for launch of official platform.

I see, but even if the project will not have enough funds, are they still continuing the developments of this project? is there any updates now about the latest status of clickgem project?

I guess they're now focusing on collecting enough funds for the project so they can proceed on developing the platform.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

Wow, everyone will be suprising when they know CEO and CTO of this projects are from Vietnamese. So crazy and awesome!

What's crazy about that ! they just mentioned on telegram news that a guy called Mr. NGUYEN NAM HAI from vietnam is behind Click project, but they didn't add on their website, they didn't provide link to his profile to be bale to check , if this guy is behind the project.
They also share legal documents in form of pdf https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf and I checked, the name of that guy is dear, but there is no way to know if this document is real or not, and said that clickgem opened in Belize city which is in Belize.

Show me a single vietnamese blockchain project (doesnt matter if succeed or not) ?  I did not even heard one!  So it means they are not experienced in this area. The only thing that I heard from Vietnam in relationship with online-world is how the vietnamese hackers scam people's hard earned money.

Nationality doesn't matter here ! the point of my post is, we don't have clear information about team behind this project, they mentioned that guy from Vietnam, but we can't get any real info about him and check if he is really behind Clickgem !
He needs like to make video introduce himself, or they put his official profile.

yeah, ı am also not nationalist; I am just talking about the facts. It is like, if the ICO Team has experiences in blockchain technology or in digital world! So you can also analyse countries, if they have companies who already had experiences in blockchain technology, ICOs, etc.
My purpose is not to scratch the country or citizens itself, but to be aware of scammers, hackers and co.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

yes, it would be nice to hear the development team now, what they are doing now and what updates we should expect later in the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:36:47 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 11:48:04 AM by negancoin

Based on this pdf that provided by clickgem : https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf
I did a research to find out if this info is real or not.

Since that document tell us that they get Certificate of incorporation from Belize city , I went to http://companysearch.bz/public_search/ which is a website that allows you to check if a certain company really registered in Belize.
Result : There is a company called CLICKGEM INC with registration number ( #169551 ) and its status is active.
Notice : Unfortunately, info is protected and I didn't find any details of the beneficial owner, all personal information remains on file only with the Registered Agent.

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore company with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

I didn't give my personal opinion in this research, So it's up for everyone to check those info and make his point of view based on that, I provided the link to every info I wrote.

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

Based on this pdf that provided by clickgem : https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf

Since that document tell us that they get Certificate of incorporation from Belize city , I went to http://companysearch.bz/public_search/ which is a website that allows you to check if a certain company really registered in Belize.
Result : There is a company called CLICKGEM INC with registration number ( #169551 ) and its status is active.
Notice : Unfortunately, info is protected and I didn't find any details of the beneficial owner, all personal information remains on file only with the Registered Agent.

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

I didn't give my personal opinion in this research, So it's up for everyone to check those info and make his point of view based on that, I provided the link to every info I wrote.

Good job mate. You really put an effort just to find this informations. This is a great news to all of us here on this thread and to all the investors of ClickGem. Being registered in the country of Belize only shows that the dev team are very dedicated with this project. It will be a big advantage for the team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

Good job mate. You really put an effort just to find this informations. This is a great news to all of us here on this thread and to all the investors of ClickGem. Being registered in the country of Belize only shows that the dev team are very dedicated with this project. It will be a big advantage for the team.
The legality of really registered company will become excellent information for future investors. And for earlier enclosed associates such fact will become only bigger confidence in correctness of the choice of the project for investments.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

yes, it would be nice to hear the development team now, what they are doing now and what updates we should expect later in the project.
They changed Whitepaper brought some new updates and changed roadmap and they have an exchange on the platform basically the whole team need to focus on how to build a community and be active to gain more popularity and better coin circulations

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

It is very good that there is more information about the project and I think not only I but also many who know about the project are looking forward to launching the platform.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

https://i.imgur.com/iLDCjI9.png

The legality of really registered company will become excellent information for future investors. And for earlier enclosed associates such fact will become only bigger confidence in correctness of the choice of the project for investments.
Wow! i appreciate your effort mate. Ensuring the legality of this project and this will help the project to function more. This will also affect their community, if other people see this, then many investors will follow.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore company with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

Thanks to your little investigation, we saw that the project was legal and everyone who wanted to invest in this project can invest in it without problems. Since the project works legally. Thank you for such a job!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

Wow! i appreciate your effort mate. Ensuring the legality of this project and this will help the project to function more. This will also affect their community, if other people see this, then many investors will follow.
These records or the data helps us better to understand the potential of the project and the hard working team behind driving to make a good move as we could experience the outcome.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

These records or the data helps us better to understand the potential of the project and the hard working team behind driving to make a good move as we could experience the outcome.
This is a better go comparing to the fake ICO ratings which are many now a days and these are the real enlightenment's in success portfolio team is driving through to achieve a great success.
Calibee

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

Look who's doing his homework here. If I only have more smerit I already throw one for this.  Cheesy
By the look of it, they really focused in legitimacy of this project, and now they can focus in just developing and I hope in marketing.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

Great, have a further announcements or details, those users should be part on the telegram so that always be updated all the time as the admin or devs always on our side to support this project which can gain trust.

Telegram channels can be a hit or a miss especially for ICOs, from what I have seen most of them have bought users, occasionally if the admins are active they're decent otherwise it's a spamfest
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

I think that you are correct, in my opition the communication between both is important.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:33:06 PM

Yes you are right and The community of CLICKGRAM increaseing very rapidly.This is really become the global payment revolution.The payment system of CGM is very safe and secure so i hope in future all people use this platform.i believe that this project will acheive great potential soon.
Hopefully with how the community is increasing day by day, it will also reflect on how the support in increasing too. CGM's great potential can be really be achieve if the team will work hard more for the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:39:56 PM

Yes you are right and The community of CLICKGRAM increaseing very rapidly.This is really become the global payment revolution.The payment system of CGM is very safe and secure so i hope in future all people use this platform.i believe that this project will acheive great potential soon.
Hopefully with how the community is increasing day by day, it will also reflect on how the support in increasing too. CGM's great potential can be really be achieve if the team will work hard more for the project.
It would be desirable that the audience came not because of what bonuses and distributions, and it is valid because of real interest in the project. If such users there are at least 30% of the lump of this audience, including fans of distributions, then will receive good community, stable at least.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: