Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

Interesting project. A decent, self-regulated financial payment network created for ClickGem users who want to be independent from third parties like banks or governments.
Users should be supporting ClickGem because this project is very good for giving payment to the others.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

redup copy from BTW project

can you explain in detail what you mean with redup copy from BTW project?  Do you mean with BTW  BitcoinWhite?  By the way they change their name to BitWhite I guess?  And as far as I know its a US government supported coin?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

Unfortunately I can not get into my account and something I really do not like about how the developer wants to enter the market with such a product is unclear.
very strange for me, I see a lot of unhappy comments from users and about the poor performance of the site and the cases with scammers in the Telegram. But unfortunately I do not see any comments from the development team here, why they will not answer us and will not dispel all our doubts?
Really? This is an alarming kind of issue since dev team are not taking actions in this thread as of this moment. They must pay attention to this issue so that people will have no doubt about this project. Also, to protect their good reputation and peoples mind will be clear.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

Unfortunately I can not get into my account and something I really do not like about how the developer wants to enter the market with such a product is unclear.
very strange for me, I see a lot of unhappy comments from users and about the poor performance of the site and the cases with scammers in the Telegram. But unfortunately I do not see any comments from the development team here, why they will not answer us and will not dispel all our doubts?
Really? This is an alarming kind of issue since dev team are not taking actions in this thread as of this moment. They must pay attention to this issue so that people will have no doubt about this project. Also, to protect their good reputation and peoples mind will be clear.

I agree to this that devs and staffs needs to address this issues. I just hope that aside from developing this project they should also be active in this ann thread because a lot of investors are also here in this forum.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

Xм , a пoчeмy цифpы o вpeмeни oкoнчaния ico нe мeняютcя ?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

This is not the right thread for your language, kindly post accordingly in the correct language thread.
but ClickGem deals with all the people and gives better service for every one and the dedicated workflow resembles many opportunities like bounty program where every one can do start participating.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

This is not the right thread for your language, kindly post accordingly in the correct language thread.
but ClickGem deals with all the people and gives better service for every one and the dedicated workflow resembles many opportunities like bounty program where every one can do start participating.

Yes, clickgem already made a lot of changes in their project. I hope that bounty campaigns can help them to increase their popularity and also hoping that many investors will join this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

I agree to this that devs and staffs needs to address this issues. I just hope that aside from developing this project they should also be active in this ann thread because a lot of investors are also here in this forum.
Exactly, so that people who are in doubts with the project will be directly answered and all issues will also be cleared. It is just sad to know that there is something problem with the platform and I am hoping this will be fixed asap.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

Me too. They should consider the fact that a lot of investors here in the bitcoin community are secretly visiting some ICO's to find and invest some interesting project like this. And if they saw it that this thread is lacked of communication, probably this project has no chance to succeed.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

The project is good for everyone: both the airdrop and attractive partner bonuses. The only thing that confuses me in this project is that the team remains incognito. With what it can be connected it remains only to assume. But I hope that on their reputation this will not greatly affect
As far as I know, I think the project is going well and I didn't see any problems with their project. Maybe, they will only answers if there are big problems that needs to be clarify and as of now I think we should not be worried.

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many.
I just feel sad for the project, they might have a good idea or concept for this project yet the CGM team are very inactive in interacting with the users or even the potential investors in this thread.
People here in the community might have really some negative outlook towards this platform for the team not being actively responding to our questions about ClickGem. Even how small the question is, the team must really need to answer it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

redup copy from BTW project

can you explain in detail what you mean with redup copy from BTW project?  Do you mean with BTW  BitcoinWhite?  By the way they change their name to BitWhite I guess?  And as far as I know its a US government supported coin?
Are you talking about Bitcoin White? This coin is supported by the USA  government? Or does the CGM project support? Please specify which project they support.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

Telegram scams are common af especially in ICO groups and they use alts to contact you via PMs. Tbh one of the few things the devs actually have no control over
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

Have a lot of warning about spam code at telegram official but maybe huge people don't care about this. I think the team should more strictly at this problem to avoid death telegram community.

Unfortunately, there no one is managing their telegram. Are they really focused on achieving what they plan to do in the roadmap that they don't have communication to other supporters?
It is probably because they lack people who can respond to hundreds if not thousands of followers in telegram. Or maybe because the team is just so busy in developing this project. But I prefer for the team to really have people in every domain to have officers in order to answer the queries from their supporters.
ClickGem might be prioritizing on other valuables upgrades and innovative plans to bring a surprising announcements for all of us, let us wait to hear some thing great news from dev team.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

Let's hope they do something about it soon because is going on too much if you ask me and who know many they are too buy since updating their WP is possible they are trying to keep up with the changes themselves

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

I of course am not going to protect designers, but to one's account fall without problems. Try simply to restore your password to mail, thereby of him resetting, possibly business in it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

Let's hope they do something about it soon because is going on too much if you ask me and who know many they are too buy since updating their WP is possible they are trying to keep up with the changes themselves
I am not actually able to get you completely. The project dosent need any update according to me, but if they are planning to add some more features or update the platform then for sure it will be of immense importance in future as the project will surely get a good amount of investors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

Telegram scams are common af especially in ICO groups and they use alts to contact you via PMs. Tbh one of the few things the devs actually have no control over
That actually becomes our duty to be safe then because such members will keep on messaging us for their profits but we have the right to only deal with the admin or on their platform. Some of their alts really offer huge discounts which usually attracts the investors and increases the chances of been scammed.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

CGM is greatly attracting the attention of several users also due to the airdrop. A good and effective airdrop always proves out to be the best in terms of promotion and also a good number of peoples get the opportunity to get their tokens for free which will surely be of great use in future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:46:50 PM

Yes, clickgem already made a lot of changes in their project. I hope that bounty campaigns can help them to increase their popularity and also hoping that many investors will join this.
Change roadmap, change strategy. It is enough and right decision, when crypto world have a lot of changing at this time. Global payment is so awesome at this project. Waiting to using betar version of this platform for a long time.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

The team is really impressive.
The project attracts attention, probably, with a serious approach and preparation.

I agree, the team is doing their best to get more attentions and to attract many investors. By improving their advertising and marketing i am sure that this project will become successful too.
Yeah CLICKGEM team seems dedicated always trying to find the better master plans to meet the competitors, bring the better opportunities for the supporters and make the platform expertise.

The team is really dedicated in reaching out people to make this project known to them. With their dedication and marketing strategies, they can really gain more investors and supporters as they spread the news about this platform.

Yes, Clickgem has a very active marketing team and their have also gained huge promotion on some major crypto social media platforms. They have also got tremendous increase in the traffic on their project website and also gaining huge investment from some angle investors. I think this platform has the potential to reach moon in coming years.

Where is team that are you talking about dude, show us two of them ! if you mean number of follower on telegram and twitter that happen because of airdrop, it's easy to get those follower if you do airdrop and they are all only bounty hunter, if check telegram group you find only post that contain eth address, or asking about airdrop and bot code/
Almost of them is who want free coin but maybe have a lot of potential investor come here. How much CGM sold out today?

How the hell I will know how much CGM has been sold out !! That guy said that Clickgem has a very active marketing team , I was asking him where is the team ! that number of followers is just because of aridrop, in roder they are just a bounty hunter.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: