Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

I participated in the airdrop and I really look forward to when I can sell coins and make a profit. With it, I really managed to attract new users

great, finally a honest cryptocurrency  enthusiast  Grin  he declare that right after the ICO he is going to sell the airdrop coins to gain profit   Grin

and I am also sure the ICO investors are also going to do the same  Cool

Not all will do this because when all sell their coins then prices will go very low. I just hope there will still be many investors that will hold the coins. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Most of the investors hold it, they do not really trust the project if they invested on short-term and just sell the coins away.
It really depends upon the project and it's reputation,and ultimately it's upto the investor himself.
that's why the developers should take care of the reputation of their project. Because having a good reputation and an advertising campaign is the key to a great investment in the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

The price of Clickgem tokens still 0.3$ each? Before or after ICO stage, the withdrawal menu unlocked? If i want hold my CGM at my MEW? It is ok?

In the price structure of their ICO, the price will go up to almost 4USD and I think the price is not at 3USD. 0.3 USD is the Pre Sale price, I think pumping the price of the Coin during the ICO will give it a negative feedback to investors who only got to know it lately.

by this project ı just have the feeling, the devs want the quick money.  After getting listed in exchanges it would be a huge pump and dump. All the ICO investors and airdrop participants are going to dump the coin, if its preis really increase to 3-4 USD after the ICO.
As for me, i don't care about dump or pump at first time of Clickgem. I care about their community, so boring at telegram group but at here, well, have a lot of people pay attention for CGM.
But still they are lacking in terms of posting announcements and updates about the project. The last few months, i can rarely see any updates aside when they ask for surveys.

Yeah, even if devs are busy they should assign a community manager to assist us from any concerns most specially all those serious investors that wants to know a lot about this project.
It looks like they are in the 27th round of 30 round in their ico campaign and if you ask me it like things are rounding up i hope they release a more stable platform soon because it seems so things are out in their site like the minning is no longer there

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

I participated in the airdrop and I really look forward to when I can sell coins and make a profit. With it, I really managed to attract new users

great, finally a honest cryptocurrency  enthusiast  Grin  he declare that right after the ICO he is going to sell the airdrop coins to gain profit   Grin

Not all will do this because when all sell their coins then prices will go very low. I just hope there will still be many investors that will hold the coins. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Most of the investors hold it, they do not really trust the project if they invested on short-term and just sell the coins away.
It really depends upon the project and it's reputation,and ultimately it's upto the investor himself.
that's why the developers should take care of the reputation of their project. Because having a good reputation and an advertising campaign is the key to a great investment in the project.
Yes and even it does not take any time to spoil the reputation so the team should consider it firstly. Hope everything goes well with this project so that soon it reaches great heights with great trust from several investors.
airy01

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

Looks interesting. Will try to participate. Thanks Dev’s!
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

Yes and even it does not take any time to spoil the reputation so the team should consider it firstly. Hope everything goes well with this project so that soon it reaches great heights with great trust from several investors.
As per the latest announcement of ClickGem they have extended the bounty and airdrop program to reach our opportunities to various communities and groups, It is really a great opportunity for us to gain more rewards.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:30:26 PM

The price of Clickgem tokens still 0.3$ each? Before or after ICO stage, the withdrawal menu unlocked? If i want hold my CGM at my MEW? It is ok?

In the price structure of their ICO, the price will go up to almost 4USD and I think the price is not at 3USD. 0.3 USD is the Pre Sale price, I think pumping the price of the Coin during the ICO will give it a negative feedback to investors who only got to know it lately.

by this project ı just have the feeling, the devs want the quick money.  After getting listed in exchanges it would be a huge pump and dump. All the ICO investors and airdrop participants are going to dump the coin, if its preis really increase to 3-4 USD after the ICO.
As for me, i don't care about dump or pump at first time of Clickgem. I care about their community, so boring at telegram group but at here, well, have a lot of people pay attention for CGM.
But still they are lacking in terms of posting announcements and updates about the project. The last few months, i can rarely see any updates aside when they ask for surveys.

Yeah, even if devs are busy they should assign a community manager to assist us from any concerns most specially all those serious investors that wants to know a lot about this project.
Well, the project for now has no major issue and I think there is no need for the dev to be always acitve in this thread. The project has already given us the information we needed to know about the platform so in order for the investors to know more about the project they can always access the whitepaper and the video presentation.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

Looks interesting. Will try to participate. Thanks Dev’s!
Surely you should participate into this project as they have even started a airdrop for it so that you can get some of their tokens for free in their airdrop. Hope that several other participants like you participate into this project to make it go successfull ahead.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

If people will not be satisfied on the work done by the team into this platform, surely its reputation might be in a rough time, more people are asking for updates and the team isn't answering at all.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:45:29 PM

If people will not be satisfied on the work done by the team into this platform, surely its reputation might be in a rough time, more people are asking for updates and the team isn't answering at all.
The team is perhaps quite busy from some days and thats why they have not yet send any update regarding the project but i am sure that they would give us some intresting update regarding the project which will lead us all to trust this project again.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

Boт вaм и xopoшиe нoвocти!!!
Carlos Alberto:
Dear all members,

1) We decided to continue extending airdrop & bounty program to expand our community.
A cryptocurrency only become strong and valuable if it have a really big community, this is good for all of us (development team and investors) !
This decision will not affect to investors who spent money for buying CGM in ICO because each user who received free CGM from airdrop & bounty program can only received small amount of CGM.
Total amount of CGM sent out in airdrop & bounty program are managed in our cost for marketing!
Thank you for following and supporting ClickGem Project until this time!

2) We are glad to inform that: in next few hours, all members can download linux version of CGM wallet. With this wallet, you can keep CGM in your private computer and start mining CGM (solo mining). Also, transactions through this wallet are not under our control, it is totally yours!

3) Our team are working hard at this time for launching wallet for other currencies and internal exchange (trading floor) in next few days!

#ClickGem #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain #ICO #Airdrop #Bounty #LinuxWallet #Mining #Exchange #TradingFloor

AirDrop and bounty programs is a really good way to expand the community. Many people take part in this year drop and bounty programs this is really great way for a community to develop an increase. As you have said a project only grows when it has a great community I believe Clickgem will definitely be successful because of their Idea and also because of their community!
A airdrop always proves to be the best in terms of promotion and also this project has a good bounty campaign along with it so intentionally this is a trustable project which surely deserves a good amount of investors.
Airdrop event will also shows how good the project is to the people. And by extending the Clickgem's airdrop, it will surely attract a lot of people by joining and participating this event. And this is where the investors came in because they will be curios and even be surprised by the number of people being participated.
Airdrop it is a very good character, I with that agree, but would be better and at once the scale of the trust to the project grew, if airdrop was received already at once to our eth wallets, meanwhile it is only shown on the site official cgm that plainly does not say of nothing.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

What I can see that this project is lacking is some news or updates on what's going on. With the silence from the developers and community managers( if there is any) it raises more skeptic thoughts.
Youre right. The team devs must really be transparent with what is actually going on the development of this platform. Whether it is a good news or not. They need to be transparent. Otherwise, some might lose interest in supporting this project.
Transparency is really important for a project it builds trust in the minds of users and investors which is a really good thing for a community to grow.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

Boт вaм и xopoшиe нoвocти!!!
Carlos Alberto:
Dear all members,

1) We decided to continue extending airdrop & bounty program to expand our community.
A cryptocurrency only become strong and valuable if it have a really big community, this is good for all of us (development team and investors) !
This decision will not affect to investors who spent money for buying CGM in ICO because each user who received free CGM from airdrop & bounty program can only received small amount of CGM.
Total amount of CGM sent out in airdrop & bounty program are managed in our cost for marketing!
Thank you for following and supporting ClickGem Project until this time!

2) We are glad to inform that: in next few hours, all members can download linux version of CGM wallet. With this wallet, you can keep CGM in your private computer and start mining CGM (solo mining). Also, transactions through this wallet are not under our control, it is totally yours!

3) Our team are working hard at this time for launching wallet for other currencies and internal exchange (trading floor) in next few days!

#ClickGem #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain #ICO #Airdrop #Bounty #LinuxWallet #Mining #Exchange #TradingFloor

AirDrop and bounty programs is a really good way to expand the community. Many people take part in this year drop and bounty programs this is really great way for a community to develop an increase. As you have said a project only grows when it has a great community I believe Clickgem will definitely be successful because of their Idea and also because of their community!
A airdrop always proves to be the best in terms of promotion and also this project has a good bounty campaign along with it so intentionally this is a trustable project which surely deserves a good amount of investors.
Airdrop event will also shows how good the project is to the people. And by extending the Clickgem's airdrop, it will surely attract a lot of people by joining and participating this event. And this is where the investors came in because they will be curios and even be surprised by the number of people being participated.
That is correct, that airdrop event will also shows how good  the project is to the people and it will also increased the number of token holders which is good way of promoting the platform. The team decide to extend their bounty for the purpose of extending their community. I am hoping that they will be successful to achieve their target due to the fact that they are extending their airdrop bounty.

So, if you are investor, and check a project that are giving coin for free several times, you will buy this coin !! I doubt that, who will care about those numbers of bounty hunters. investors are looking for project that has lots of contributors and not the one has lots of bounty hunters.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

I check Clickgem telegram channel Smiley. Very good new that Clickgem team decided to continue extending airdrop & bounty program to expand their community.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

I check Clickgem telegram channel Smiley. Very good new that Clickgem team decided to continue extending airdrop & bounty program to expand their community.
14k Member at their ClickGem official group may not their target. I think they will pausing when reach at least 20-30k members?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:57:25 AM

I was browsing the coinmarketcap.com and I accidentally saw that your click gem(CGM) is a bit similar to bitgem (BTG) Do you have any connection on this site. By the way, bitgem has a small market cap but the price is going to 50$ per piece.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitgem/

Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:17:28 AM

An excellent project that will help to make a variety in the crypto world. I'm glad that there are similar projects that can create competition already available
Yeah, there are many projects out there to compete with this one which is nice as everyone will strive to do their best and the users will keep getting the finest services
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

What I can see that this project is lacking is some news or updates on what's going on. With the silence from the developers and community managers( if there is any) it raises more skeptic thoughts.
Youre right. The team devs must really be transparent with what is actually going on the development of this platform. Whether it is a good news or not. They need to be transparent. Otherwise, some might lose interest in supporting this project.
Transparency is really important for a project it builds trust in the minds of users and investors which is a really good thing for a community to grow.
The team should use their platforms efficiently and should take every chance to communicate with their audience. This is a crucial practice which helps a team a lot. I hope the team sees this thread and acts accordingly.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:48:41 AM

Even if they continue the Airdrop, the hype in this project is going down as the price of the CGM coin is rising. Do they have a gauge where they show how much is already raise in USD?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:08:59 AM

I still can not use my wallet. Is there a developer or someone from the team? The project is interesting, but still requires further development.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:19:55 AM

Yes, it's really great! In this way, new potential users will learn about the project and will want to participate in the airdrop
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: