Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

Is it planned any additions to the project? Expanding its capabilities for example? I think this could attract users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

I still can not use my wallet. Is there a developer or someone from the team? The project is interesting, but still requires further development.
What is the requirement? I don't think that the developer needs to develop the project because the project is already great at the start.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

I was browsing the coinmarketcap.com and I accidentally saw that your click gem(CGM) is a bit similar to bitgem (BTG) Do you have any connection on this site. By the way, bitgem has a small market cap but the price is going to 50$ per piece.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitgem/
Really similar coin, the capitalization is certainly not large and can be easily manipulated to it. Unfortunately, the developer has not been responding here for a long time.
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

i receive an email from clickgem is it legit? i didnt click it im afraid that it might be a phising email anyway i really like climgem and its feautures hope it will be successful in the near future
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

Boт вaм и xopoшиe нoвocти!!!
Carlos Alberto:
Dear all members,

1) We decided to continue extending airdrop & bounty program to expand our community.
A cryptocurrency only become strong and valuable if it have a really big community, this is good for all of us (development team and investors) !
This decision will not affect to investors who spent money for buying CGM in ICO because each user who received free CGM from airdrop & bounty program can only received small amount of CGM.
Total amount of CGM sent out in airdrop & bounty program are managed in our cost for marketing!
Thank you for following and supporting ClickGem Project until this time!

2) We are glad to inform that: in next few hours, all members can download linux version of CGM wallet. With this wallet, you can keep CGM in your private computer and start mining CGM (solo mining). Also, transactions through this wallet are not under our control, it is totally yours!

3) Our team are working hard at this time for launching wallet for other currencies and internal exchange (trading floor) in next few days!

#ClickGem #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain #ICO #Airdrop #Bounty #LinuxWallet #Mining #Exchange #TradingFloor

AirDrop and bounty programs is a really good way to expand the community. Many people take part in this year drop and bounty programs this is really great way for a community to develop an increase. As you have said a project only grows when it has a great community I believe Clickgem will definitely be successful because of their Idea and also because of their community!
A airdrop always proves to be the best in terms of promotion and also this project has a good bounty campaign along with it so intentionally this is a trustable project which surely deserves a good amount of investors.
Airdrop event will also shows how good the project is to the people. And by extending the Clickgem's airdrop, it will surely attract a lot of people by joining and participating this event. And this is where the investors came in because they will be curios and even be surprised by the number of people being participated.
That is correct, that airdrop event will also shows how good  the project is to the people and it will also increased the number of token holders which is good way of promoting the platform. The team decide to extend their bounty for the purpose of extending their community. I am hoping that they will be successful to achieve their target due to the fact that they are extending their airdrop bounty.

So, if you are investor, and check a project that are giving coin for free several times, you will buy this coin !! I doubt that, who will care about those numbers of bounty hunters. investors are looking for project that has lots of contributors and not the one has lots of bounty hunters.

It all depends on the project. Its a good marketing tool to attract people and give the info that they also exist in the crypto world. If the airdrop receiver analyse the project and if he is also a serious investor probably he is going to take part in ICO Sales.

But in my opinion, one of the reason can also be that the startup company wants some trading volume in the exchanges and the dumpers do this job for them.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

i receive an email from clickgem is it legit? i didnt click it im afraid that it might be a phising email anyway i really like climgem and its feautures hope it will be successful in the near future
I didnt hear any updates about that matter from abchain although Im not sure if thats an official email. You can ask thier telegram channel for thier opinions regarding that matter.
Glad to inform you, all members can download linux version of CGM wallet. With this wallet, you can keep CGM in your private computer and start mining CGM(solo mining). Also, transactions through this wallet are not under our control, it is totally yours!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

I didnt hear any updates about that matter from abchain although Im not sure if thats an official email. You can ask thier telegram channel for thier opinions regarding that matter.
Glad to inform you, all members can download linux version of CGM wallet. With this wallet, you can keep CGM in your private computer and start mining CGM(solo mining). Also, transactions through this wallet are not under our control, it is totally yours!
Tell me, but this version is supported by Windows 10? I want to download and test this wallet! Who has already downloaded? Tell me how it works?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

The price of Clickgem tokens still 0.3$ each? Before or after ICO stage, the withdrawal menu unlocked? If i want hold my CGM at my MEW? It is ok?

In the price structure of their ICO, the price will go up to almost 4USD and I think the price is not at 3USD. 0.3 USD is the Pre Sale price, I think pumping the price of the Coin during the ICO will give it a negative feedback to investors who only got to know it lately.

by this project ı just have the feeling, the devs want the quick money.  After getting listed in exchanges it would be a huge pump and dump. All the ICO investors and airdrop participants are going to dump the coin, if its preis really increase to 3-4 USD after the ICO.
As for me, i don't care about dump or pump at first time of Clickgem. I care about their community, so boring at telegram group but at here, well, have a lot of people pay attention for CGM.

What I can see that this project is lacking is some news or updates on what's going on. With the silence from the developers and community managers( if there is any) it raises more skeptic thoughts.
Youre right. The team devs must really be transparent with what is actually going on the development of this platform. Whether it is a good news or not. They need to be transparent. Otherwise, some might lose interest in supporting this project.
We can't force the team to be transparent but it is their choice, there are still investors who trust them although it is difficult due to the lack of information of the team. But if they really want to be successful on the project then transparency is recommended.
Yeah and also communication between the supporters and the team is really important. Having transparency and open communication will totally attract a lot of investors because it will show how actively the project is. And this will also collaborates towards common goals.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

The price of Clickgem tokens still 0.3$ each? Before or after ICO stage, the withdrawal menu unlocked? If i want hold my CGM at my MEW? It is ok?

In the price structure of their ICO, the price will go up to almost 4USD and I think the price is not at 3USD. 0.3 USD is the Pre Sale price, I think pumping the price of the Coin during the ICO will give it a negative feedback to investors who only got to know it lately.

by this project ı just have the feeling, the devs want the quick money.  After getting listed in exchanges it would be a huge pump and dump. All the ICO investors and airdrop participants are going to dump the coin, if its preis really increase to 3-4 USD after the ICO.
As for me, i don't care about dump or pump at first time of Clickgem. I care about their community, so boring at telegram group but at here, well, have a lot of people pay attention for CGM.

What I can see that this project is lacking is some news or updates on what's going on. With the silence from the developers and community managers( if there is any) it raises more skeptic thoughts.
Youre right. The team devs must really be transparent with what is actually going on the development of this platform. Whether it is a good news or not. They need to be transparent. Otherwise, some might lose interest in supporting this project.
We can't force the team to be transparent but it is their choice, there are still investors who trust them although it is difficult due to the lack of information of the team. But if they really want to be successful on the project then transparency is recommended.
Yeah and also communication between the supporters and the team is really important. Having transparency and open communication will totally attract a lot of investors because it will show how actively the project is. And this will also collaborates towards common goals.

Yes, I agree with you. For me the most important thing is the activeness of the team and the continues developments of the project, also having more serious investors and an active community can help the project a lot.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

It is a good news to all linux user, this is really proof that devs are doing their best to improve this project and they are doing their best to make all their plans come true.

ace09

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

It is a good news to all linux user, this is really proof that devs are doing their best to improve this project and they are doing their best to make all their plans come true.
Wow! Great improvements ClickGem team. I am sure that a lot more people will be glad regarding this good news. We, people have the total overall control of our CliclGem wallet as well as for the latest updates regarding the Linux Version of ClickGem wallet. I hope that the ClickGem will reach its successful way to future.
melch100

Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

The devs should be more active and more transparent about the development of this project so that investors will trust them and will be encourage to make their investments here in this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

No shit you didn't get a mail from AB chain about CGM cause like you know, AB would only send mails about THEIR own project and not random projects
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

I check Clickgem telegram channel Smiley. Very good new that Clickgem team decided to continue extending airdrop & bounty program to expand their community.
Yes, it's really great! In this way, new potential users will learn about the project and will want to participate in the airdrop
Clickgem will reach more people just by doing an airdrop. I hope that theres no complicated requirement for participating in thier airdrop.
Of course they must extend the airdrops and bounty campaign. Those two are for the greater benefit of this project in which they could gain a lot of investors for it.
I guess that the bounty and airdrop will be live untill the end of the ICO and the ICO phase is actually meant to attract investors so this project too will attract a good number of investors globally via the bounty campaign and the airdrop.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

The devs should be more active and more transparent about the development of this project so that investors will trust them and will be encourage to make their investments here in this project.
They are working on the agile concepts to bring the innovative features available for us, we can do join in their official social channels for faster communication and immediate response where most of us was interacting.
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

I check Clickgem telegram channel Smiley. Very good new that Clickgem team decided to continue extending airdrop & bounty program to expand their community.
Yes, it's really great! In this way, new potential users will learn about the project and will want to participate in the airdrop
Clickgem will reach more people just by doing an airdrop. I hope that theres no complicated requirement for participating in thier airdrop.
Of course they must extend the airdrops and bounty campaign. Those two are for the greater benefit of this project in which they could gain a lot of investors for it.
I guess that the bounty and airdrop will be live untill the end of the ICO and the ICO phase is actually meant to attract investors so this project too will attract a good number of investors globally via the bounty campaign and the airdrop.
The bounty and airdrop has really been proven much profitable for the project as it has really attracted a good number of investors to the project. Hope that it will continue to grow ahead and will also give good returns to each early investor.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

Great news for people who didn't have the chance of joining ClickGem's airdrops and bounty campaign. Now it's your time to participate, support, and help the platform to have more audience that will sooner become investors that will actually help a lot for the development of this platform.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Great news for people who didn't have the chance of joining ClickGem's airdrops and bounty campaign. Now it's your time to participate, support, and help the platform to have more audience that will sooner become investors that will actually help a lot for the development of this platform.
Oh thank God, I missed it earlier but I'll participate now. AirDrop and bounty programs are really good for a project to grow that is exactly what CGM team is doing. Great work!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

Tell me, but this version is supported by Windows 10? I want to download and test this wallet! Who has already downloaded? Tell me how it works?
wow do they actually have a wallet for download i really havent seen that one man on their official site i only know of android version thats to be relased soon and nothing more

Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

The bounty and airdrop has really been proven much profitable for the project as it has really attracted a good number of investors to the project. Hope that it will continue to grow ahead and will also give good returns to each early investor.
It’s  a really nice way to gain more valuable users and investors. I’m glad to know that they’ve taken this step. We all as supporters should also tell others to join the airdrop and bounty program.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: