Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
segolodeh

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

If it takes more labor, it means the business can be said to grow and sales can be said to be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

Website looks messy, what is the CGM price rn?
Yes, you can easy to sign up and see the CGM price at this time is around 0.3$ per 1 token. And know we have a more choice for using our crypto currency when buy CGM.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:40:54 PM

It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

Every problem have an alternate solution. Hopefully the developer will solve this kind of issue. As I look through the platform it so convincing and amazing that may attract those users as time goes by. Also, it make each and everyone of us easier by having this great project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:05:48 AM

I saw the price of click gem tokens in their inner exchanges. Is it really 3.75 dollars per 1 piece? I am amazed it rapidly increase in no time? Is this legit can they apply these to other famous exchanges?

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

Website looks messy, what is the CGM price rn?
I guess you can check again their website for knowing the CGM price, be sure to read it slowly and you can find how much the CGM price right now.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Both of you are right. One has to prepare greatly before jumping on the market. But you know, reality hits you that sometimes, some things happen which is unplanned. Let's just be patient with the devs as they continue to develop their system.
I agree with you, a lot of planning has to be done before coming and releasing a working website. It surely does take time and I hope the devs are on to it. Lets wait and watch what happens.
We just need to wait and watch. With the teams immenseful idea and planning, the team is bound to get successful.
Really hyped to see how this platform changes our payment methods.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:19:07 AM

I hope in the near future the developer will launch its very attractive platform and we will be able to test these coins.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:04:48 AM

The team must eliminate all the shortcomings and already go to any exchanges. On which exchange is the listing planned?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:27:11 AM

Both of you are right. One has to prepare greatly before jumping on the market. But you know, reality hits you that sometimes, some things happen which is unplanned. Let's just be patient with the devs as they continue to develop their system.
I agree with you, a lot of planning has to be done before coming and releasing a working website. It surely does take time and I hope the devs are on to it. Lets wait and watch what happens.
We just need to wait and watch. With the teams immenseful idea and planning, the team is bound to get successful.
Really hyped to see how this platform changes our payment methods.
Yes, true saying and recommendation for each and everyone of us. Let us all patiently wait. I know that there are also so much people believe in thegreat potential and capability of the ClickGem team to make its success here in the crypto world. So, by this, I will in touch to the ClickGem project and wait for more updates and developments done.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:37:12 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 11:15:11 PM by Jedie22

Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

Let's ust hope for the best on this project. Hopefully they can reach its soft cap.If they want to be one of the finest global payments,Please consider first the errors and minor problems so cleints will trust the program.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

Lest just hope for the best.Hopefully they can reach its cap.If they want to be one of the finest global payments,Please consider first the errors and minor problems so cleints will trust the program.
Yes you have a point mate. It is realy important to make sure that they address all simple issues and community related problems that might contribute to the failure of the project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

They have launched internal exchange today which allows you to exchange:
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.

well, I dont know how long this mess is going to continue here. Did you already see something that works good by this project?

How can people trust to put their cryptocurrency here, when they even can not handle 4 pairs of cryptos ?

I didn't see any work that proves to me this project is handle by big team, because all those stuff that have been delivered, it can be done by modifying some open source codes. So we still didn't see any professional job yet.

well, I recommend all, who does not yet joined their telegram channel, join and see how you should avoid to organize and conduct a telegram community  Cool
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.

well, I dont know how long this mess is going to continue here. Did you already see something that works good by this project?

How can people trust to put their cryptocurrency here, when they even can not handle 4 pairs of cryptos ?

I didn't see any work that proves to me this project is handle by big team, because all those stuff that have been delivered, it can be done by modifying some open source codes. So we still didn't see any professional job yet.

well, I recommend all, who does not yet joined their telegram channel, join and see how you should avoid to organize and conduct a telegram community  Cool

Clickgem have a very active telegram community which will help you to understand all what is the update of the project. There are some errors and bugs that clickgem are solving now.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Clickgem have a very active telegram community which will help you to understand all what is the update of the project. There are some errors and bugs that clickgem are solving now.
And that's a good effect of having telegram channel in every project. We can discussed, explained and answer all question of the members of the team and even for the cutomers regarding the current situation of the project. Because without this, if we just relying to this thread, there would be delays for the upcoming updates and it will be a minus factor for the investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Thier tlegram channel has 23000 members  and its realy active however I am not seeing thier telegram chat gruop.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Thier tlegram channel has 23000 members  and its realy active however I am not seeing thier telegram chat gruop.
Can the number of participants be an indicator of the effectiveness of the work and the degree of seriousness of the project?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Can the number of participants be an indicator of the effectiveness of the work and the degree of seriousness of the project?
Yes surely it can be. The more peoples joining the project= more chances of success for the project. This project can really be much successfull ahead due to good number of investors as it could really be developed much more effectively.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

According to the road map, this month there should be updates, but for some reason no one announced them. Tell me it's fashionable to look at them? And tell me please, who has already received their 10 CGM?
zevl194

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Yes surely it can be. The more peoples joining the project= more chances of success for the project. This project can really be much successfull ahead due to good number of investors as it could really be developed much more effectively.
From part you are right, but also it is necessary to take into account the fact that not always a successful community can be generated on token or coin, all the fact is that if huge amount dumpers is got, then coin already it will be difficult restore in price, at least in short period.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Nice, a very active devs and admins can surely attract many serious investors to invest in clickgem project. I just hope that all bugs will be fix immediately and the project will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: