Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:35:26 AM

CGM will compete with those who have long been on the market, because users see the attitude of the team, and the fact that they are following the project
I hope that CGM will be having a great day during the ICO and get listed on a major exchange like Bittrex, Binance, and soon we gonna get to the moon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

CGM will compete with those who have long been on the market, because users see the attitude of the team, and the fact that they are following the project
Cgm will serve as a benchmark for other platforms. They have put in a lot of hard work in this project, which can be seen. They actually care what they stand for.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

As I understand it, soon the developer should start working with his platform on the present. Where can I see how many the team has collected?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

Latest good news from developers!
A good news that, in our plan, after launched our payment gateway (PayGate) at Shanghai blockchain event, our team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community.

Also, we will also establish an eCommerce website (using WordPress eCommerce platform with our plugin API integrated) to selling some products online and demonstrate the effective working between WordPress eCommerce platform with our PayGate through plugin API.

This new updates really brings good benefits for the supporters and mostly for the investors of this project. It can help to give more motivations to continue in promoting this ClickGem project into the world of bitcoin or even in social medias. And also, this will bring more opportunities for the dev team.

I had been in network marketing about 10 years and every anonymous network marketing projects who offered more and more launchings, special bonuses , too many new highlights - gone after a short time scam.

I think we can trust click gem for now Because they show us that they can improve and update their platforms more. The question for me is I want to know what the status of ICO, How much did they raised as of now.

The only thing we can see in their website is that their ICO has been completed and the only problem is that they didn't show us the exact detail of their sale of how much they really earned. There last news about the update of their project is that "team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community".

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

The main problem is, team is still anonymous.

Well seems pretty doubtful to me. What is the reason why the team of clickgem is anonymous? They said the CEO is from Vietnam right? How about the other team members?

Too it was interesting to me to look of whom other part of team it the project consists. He has already occupied a quite good niche of popularity in the cryptoworld and still all the same we don't see photos and information on other participants.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

They could probably link the ETH address (and other crypto addresses through which they accept payment to show us the proof that they indeed raised that much)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

I hope that CGM will be having a great day during the ICO and get listed on a major exchange like Bittrex, Binance, and soon we gonna get to the moon!

I like how positive you are with this project. Clickgem is is doing good as days passes by but I think it will take some time to be listed in those big exchanges. But I am also hoping it will happen very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

Partner bonuses have made this project attractive for many users. Excellent strategy and correct tactics are the key to the success of any project
If we cintinue to support and promote this project to external sources we can guarantee that this project will continously flourish.
Totally agree with you, we still keep support at ClickGem because of their team have high atitude and hard working to developing their platform.

The team is becoming very active now and this attitude will help them to increase their popularity and will surely attract many investors to participate in this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ELAMIN

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

this a global payment revolution, you can use it as a means of transaction
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

I thought that you can not implement a project with an anonymous team, I used to think that the anonymous team is equal to the skam, but the CLICKGEM convince me that it happens the opposite

Same to me. I thought at first that this project has no future because of anonymous dev team. But as time passing by, ClickGem changes my perceptions and turn it into a appreciation. They will be a good global payment business here in the world of crypto coins someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

A good news that, in our plan, after launched our payment gateway (PayGate) at Shanghai blockchain event, our team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community.

Also, we will also establish an eCommerce website (using WordPress eCommerce platform with our plugin API integrated) to selling some products online and demonstrate the effective working between WordPress eCommerce platform with our PayGate through plugin API.

This new updates really brings good benefits for the supporters and mostly for the investors of this project. It can help to give more motivations to continue in promoting this ClickGem project into the world of bitcoin or even in social medias. And also, this will bring more opportunities for the dev team.

I had been in network marketing about 10 years and every anonymous network marketing projects who offered more and more launchings, special bonuses , too many new highlights - gone after a short time scam.

I think we can trust click gem for now Because they show us that they can improve and update their platforms more. The question for me is I want to know what the status of ICO, How much did they raised as of now.

The only thing we can see in their website is that their ICO has been completed and the only problem is that they didn't show us the exact detail of their sale of how much they really earned. There last news about the update of their project is that "team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community".

Well seems pretty doubtful to me. What is the reason why the team of clickgem is anonymous? They said the CEO is from Vietnam right? How about the other team members?

We still don't know about that. As it said, they are anonymous. It is hard to assume because we don't have any clue. We can just wait for the teams to be announced.

I agree, it seems this project is so convincing that really make to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community amazed om this project. Well, hoping for have some airdrops soon on this project as I see a great potential in the future.

davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

Why is there nothing happens when registration? but login back in does not captcha
Where is this error?
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

Why is there nothing happens when registration? but login back in does not captcha
Where is this error?
Check your internet connection mate or try surfing other sites that requires captcha verification to isololate the issue.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

What could be the reason why they are still hiding from the people. It is really strange to think about being anonymous even if their ICO was being completed. They should make some actions and they must reveal their identity so that investors will have a comfort in their mind.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

Why be an anonymous team? After all, for example, I do not yet study the composition of the development team, I will not invest in the project. And here they do not disclose the team. It turns out that they invest in unknown people, and it is not known where our investments will go.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
It is a global payment revolution in the crypto world and it is also a version of a piece of a software that is made available for testing, typically by employees of the company that is developing it, before its general release.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

What could be the reason why they are still hiding from the people. It is really strange to think about being anonymous even if their ICO was being completed. They should make some actions and they must reveal their identity so that investors will have a comfort in their mind.
ClickGem might not be exposing but they are coming up with the announcements along with the due care instructions as well to protect and safeguard every individual from the hackers.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

Good job! Kiss
Good job? on what? Please make sure you complete what you're talking about to let the team and the community here to know what you're trying to say.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

Good job! Kiss
Good job? on what? Please make sure you complete what you're talking about to let the team and the community here to know what you're trying to say.

Good job maybe in a whole? The team is doing their best to make this project successful. But you are right, to avoid questions and short post like this that looks like spam post. They should be specific.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

Good job! Kiss

Good job maybe in a whole? The team is doing their best to make this project successful. But you are right, to avoid questions and short post like this that looks like spam post. They should be specific.

Yeah, a good and nice outcome though have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: