Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:53:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

I have a question why do not you have a company bounty? I certainly participated in the airdrop, but I think you should make a bounty company.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.

Their team is not recognizable they don't even have linked account or any KYC to verify there existence still the project is going hopefully they can update who are teams working.
Yeah, their team is anonymous, maybe this is how they want it to be to avoid any kind of trouble. Either way the project is going fine.
Unfortunately, I also do not like the fact that we do not see the team. She remains anonymous. But this does not stop them from continuing their work and actively promoting their project. This should not affect our trust in the development team. I hope that there is a good and honest team there.

There are some successful project out there that have anonymous team members. Some investors don't mind it but most of investors want to know the profile of team members.
Team members are really one of the most essential part of an ico and the whole project itself so the more real the team members the better the success of the project

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.

Their team is not recognizable they don't even have linked account or any KYC to verify there existence still the project is going hopefully they can update who are teams working.
Yeah, their team is anonymous, maybe this is how they want it to be to avoid any kind of trouble. Either way the project is going fine.
Unfortunately, I also do not like the fact that we do not see the team. She remains anonymous. But this does not stop them from continuing their work and actively promoting their project. This should not affect our trust in the development team. I hope that there is a good and honest team there.

There are some successful project out there that have anonymous team members. Some investors don't mind it but most of investors want to know the profile of team members.
So true mate! Although the project will still depend how serious the team members in achieving its goal. It is still important for the members to intruduce themselves to the public to get thier trust.
That might be a counter part for the project potential consideration as most of the participants including the investors really try to understand who is their client and where they are investing, so it will add value when introducing to public.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

So true mate! Although the project will still depend how serious the team members in achieving its goal. It is still important for the members to intruduce themselves to the public to get thier trust.

Well, I think they already anticipated the possible problem that may occcur on this prestigious project. Hopefully the team may pursue whatever problems that may encounter on this project as I believe it can be have a great future that be profitable.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

Team members are really one of the most essential part of an ico and the whole project itself so the more real the team members the better the success of the project
Together as a team only can make all the environments easy track and monitor in a primary level and easily that helps to find all the ways to easily achieve the targets.
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

Haблюдaю зa пpoeктoм eщё c ico и yвepeн , чтo вce дoлжнo быть y ниx xopoшo . Пoдoждeм 12 чиcлa и 15 кoгдa oни бyдyт фильтpoвaть peфepaльнyю пpoгpaммy , пocмoтpим!
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

Wow i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success.

yes I think so it seems this project is very good and interesting, hopefully the time of its launch later this project will become viral and trend in the world.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

Definitely, and they are already completed the ICO and what should know by now is when does the team wanted to list their token. If their token will only have a good value then probably being anonymous about the team can be exempted.
That, very quite good theory which in fact is quite possible. In general I consider very timely decision from team would be to try to agree with administrators of large exchanges

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

Wow i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success.

yes I think so it seems this project is very good and interesting, hopefully the time of its launch later this project will become viral and trend in the world.
Since it is going to link with localbitcoin.com and maybe other more Fiat exchanges it will surely make a lot of noise. I think what they really have to do now is to create more hype so the value of their coin which is around 3.75 USD ICO price will be reasonable.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

It is all the hard work and efforts of the team which is evolving all the data to ultimately validate all the instructions in all the minor area and reap success from the foundation level without giving up.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

Haблюдaю зa пpoeктoм eщё c ico и yвepeн , чтo вce дoлжнo быть y ниx xopoшo . Пoдoждeм 12 чиcлa и 15 кoгдa oни бyдyт фильтpoвaть peфepaльнyю пpoгpaммy , пocмoтpим!
Hey, this section is for the English version, not a Russian version. You can check on the Russian child-board and find the Clickgem project.
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

It is all the hard work and efforts of the team which is evolving all the data to ultimately validate all the instructions in all the minor area and reap success from the foundation level without giving up.
All those efforts will really drive a big outcome and we can find all the metrics reaching highly when all the assigned tasks completing successfully on time with out any deviations.
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.
I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
Yes you are right but I suggest tou to join the telegram group beacause  The telegram group admin is give very good response and solve all queries of all members. So if you have any queries or questions related to CGM then you can join this telegram group.
Thats great to hear. I thought the team wasnt transparent enough, which to be honest was my only issue. But you cleared it all. I'll defnitely visit their group.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.
I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
Yes you are right but I suggest tou to join the telegram group beacause  The telegram group admin is give very good response and solve all queries of all members. So if you have any queries or questions related to CGM then you can join this telegram group.
Thats great to hear. I thought the team wasnt transparent enough, which to be honest was my only issue. But you cleared it all. I'll defnitely visit their group.
I too had the same issue, its good to have things clear out, that's what having a nice and active community does. Thanks guys!
rhyso

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

How is your project different from cryptopia?

accrual of monetary value
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

Cryptopia is actually a exchange and CGM is a global payment gateway which will make global payments much more easier. This project is going to have huge success ahead and also hope that several peoples join the team.
cabrakaned

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

I too had the same issue, its good to have things clear out, that's what having a nice and active community does. Thanks guys!
CGM has a good and friendly community which causes no bigger problem in the project and also this project is turning into good profits now. This project will serve each investor with huge profits.
Underrated

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

CGM has a good and friendly community which causes no bigger problem in the project and also this project is turning into good profits now. This project will serve each investor with huge profits.
They are going to have some huge profits because of the team and also the team deserves good profits ahead. This project is on its way to huge future and will soon achieve it.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

Cryptopia is actually a exchange and CGM is a global payment gateway which will make global payments much more easier. This project is going to have huge success ahead and also hope that several peoples join the team.
You are right. These two projects cardinally differ. First we will begin with the fact that cryptopia even have no own coin. The platform is intended only for exchange of coins and in every possible way under it is ground. At clickgem absolutely other orientation, for performing payment of goods worldwide as in it is possible the bigger number of services and points of food.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:19:35 AM

Cryptopia is an exchange to swap crytpos using their default key pairs, this is a payment gateway which you can use to pay a company or a business
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: