Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:00:22 AM

How is your project different from cryptopia?

What do you mean there? I think for the clickgem is under development and they only have an inner exchange to choose and several crypto coins for depositing and trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:12:07 AM

What do you mean there? I think for the clickgem is under development and they only have an inner exchange to choose and several crypto coins for depositing and trading.
Well, he/she just know that Clickgem is an exchange. First of all, this project is not an exchange so there will be no difference between them.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:34:14 AM

People still have confused with what ClickGem really is. But I am glad that there are lots of people asking different questions with the ClickGem project and on top of that, their are lots of supporters of this project that help answer some of the people queries. This will help bring a good flow in the ClickGem community.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 08:14:00 AM by coinbitcoin91

And there is. We can notice that there are a large number of users interested in the project. Users will follow the project, and so trust grows to the team. Everyone here is friendly, as they answer questions from users, they do not wait for the response of administrators. Everyone supports each other, very happy. In fact, there are very few such good projects.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

Cryptopia is actually a exchange and CGM is a global payment gateway which will make global payments much more easier. This project is going to have huge success ahead and also hope that several peoples join the team.
The global payment gateway is a great idea, but I still do not understand how the team is going to work with fiat money.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

And there is. We can notice that there is a large number of users who are interested in the project. Users will follow the project and therefore trust grows to the team. All are friendly here, as they answer the questions of users, they do not wait for administrators to answer. Everyone supports each other, this autumn pleases. In fact, there are very few such good projects.
Clickgem really catches the eye of the people. This project is great and the community is big. That is why many people are waiting for this project  to be launched.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

And there is. We can notice that there is a large number of users who are interested in the project. Users will follow the project and therefore trust grows to the team. All are friendly here, as they answer the questions of users, they do not wait for administrators to answer. Everyone supports each other, this autumn pleases. In fact, there are very few such good projects.
I absolutely agree with you. Project Clickgem has every chance to become a popular platform, which will be used by many users.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

They are totally different from each other mate since you are comparing 2 platforms that have different purposes.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

People still have confused with what ClickGem really is. But I am glad that there are lots of people asking different questions with the ClickGem project and on top of that, their are lots of supporters of this project that help answer some of the people queries. This will help bring a good flow in the ClickGem community.
Well, it's a normal reaction for the new visitors of this thread. And also, we can't blamed to these kind of people because ClickGem project are just only starting to grow on their popularity. They have not yet launched their products in the market. Maybe after the launched, probably a lot of people will truly understands this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

Well, it's a normal reaction for the new visitors of this thread. And also, we can't blamed to these kind of people because ClickGem project are just only starting to grow on their popularity. They have not yet launched their products in the market. Maybe after the launched, probably a lot of people will truly understands this project.
Of course, it seems to me normal that people are interested in the project and ask questions about his work. The most important thing is that there is an active administrator in this project who answered these questions in time.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

I have a question to the developer. Whether addition to the platform, directly is planned for the website something game subject, for example dice or game of this sort for entertainment? It would be interesting to spend thus the time on the website, in passing being engaged in trading.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

Of course, it seems to me normal that people are interested in the project and ask questions about his work. The most important thing is that there is an active administrator in this project who answered these questions in time.
It's good to tell new members about thia project. Even the members can tell what is clickgem all about, if they need to help. We can get more members by supporting and promoting this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

Definitely, because some are only reading introductions and never read the whitepaper. Well, this is seem a good sign that people are getting interested to know more about the platform so hopefully as they are getting more curious, they will definitely read the whitepaper for them to fully understand how the platform works.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:33:56 PM

It's good to tell new members about thia project. Even the members can tell what is clickgem all about, if they need to help. We can get more members by supporting and promoting this project.

As a supporter of this platform, it's necessary to promote the platform and educate new members on the platform this will lead to a massive growth of CGM community.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

As a supporter of this platform, it's necessary to promote the platform and educate new members on the platform this will lead to a massive growth of CGM community.
Alright, this project made the users life more easier and the very good news is that transaction fee is very low compare to others.This project will surely achieved their success soon,because of the effort of its very competitive team.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

Alright, this project made the users life more easier and the very good news is that transaction fee is very low compare to others.This project will surely achieved their success soon,because of the effort of its very competitive team.

Yes and for now a lot of investors and supporters are waiting now for the launch of this project. Looking forward to see what will be the outcome of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

I see that the project is popular. Tell me if there is a mobile application, and if it is Android, it would be good news not only for me

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

The success of the project in my opinion is that they offer better conditions in comparison with similar sites
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

You are right but I want to see how this project will work when they officially launch it and how people will support and try this platform. Looking forward to see their success soon.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

I see that the project is popular. Tell me if there is a mobile application, and if it is Android, it would be good news not only for me
Definitely we will see a mobile version of this platform bud. I dont think the admins will let that opportunity to server millions of mobile device users.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: