Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

The success of the project in my opinion is that they offer better conditions in comparison with similar sites

Yes, but until the project have not launch we cannot really tell now if clickgem really have a better conditions compared to other similar sites or projects. Let's see what it will look like once launch.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

How is your project different from cryptopia?
Cryptopia is actually a exchange and CGM is a global payment gateway which will make global payments much more easier. This project is going to have huge success ahead and also hope that several peoples join the team.

Global payment, so it is more like a digital wallet which we can pay crypto and I think this will take more years to be fully develop because crypto is not yet accepted globally. Also, their are a lot of platform that is similar to this project and I think the team will have to find ways to be more competitive with their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

I see that the project is popular. Tell me if there is a mobile application, and if it is Android, it would be good news not only for me

I think this has been answered for several times on this thread, and if you are going to take a minute to read the whitepaper or check the website you can see that there will be a mobile application.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

The success of the project is that, you could make a mobile application, because for many it would be a good news.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

People still have confused with what ClickGem really is. But I am glad that there are lots of people asking different questions with the ClickGem project and on top of that, their are lots of supporters of this project that help answer some of the people queries. This will help bring a good flow in the ClickGem community.
Well, it's a normal reaction for the new visitors of this thread. And also, we can't blamed to these kind of people because ClickGem project are just only starting to grow on their popularity. They have not yet launched their products in the market. Maybe after the launched, probably a lot of people will truly understands this project.
Of course, it seems to me normal that people are interested in the project and ask questions about his work. The most important thing is that there is an active administrator in this project who answered these questions in time.
It's good to tell new members about thia project. Even the members can tell what is clickgem all about, if they need to help. We can get more members by supporting and promoting this project.

As a supporter of this platform, it's necessary to promote the platform and educate new members on the platform this will lead to a massive growth of CGM community.
Alright, this project made the users life more easier and the very good news is that transaction fee is very low compare to others.This project will surely achieved their success soon,because of the effort of its very competitive team.

Yes and for now a lot of investors and supporters are waiting now for the launch of this project. Looking forward to see what will be the outcome of this project.
With a lot of people giving positive feedback which is contrary to the early posts here at this thread, it shows how the team is doing well and working hard to make this project something worth an investment. If they can continue this and add more features no doubt this will become more successful in the future.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

People still have confused with what ClickGem really is. But I am glad that there are lots of people asking different questions with the ClickGem project and on top of that, their are lots of supporters of this project that help answer some of the people queries. This will help bring a good flow in the ClickGem community.
Well, it's a normal reaction for the new visitors of this thread. And also, we can't blamed to these kind of people because ClickGem project are just only starting to grow on their popularity. They have not yet launched their products in the market. Maybe after the launched, probably a lot of people will truly understands this project.
Of course, it seems to me normal that people are interested in the project and ask questions about his work. The most important thing is that there is an active administrator in this project who answered these questions in time.
It's good to tell new members about thia project. Even the members can tell what is clickgem all about, if they need to help. We can get more members by supporting and promoting this project.

As a supporter of this platform, it's necessary to promote the platform and educate new members on the platform this will lead to a massive growth of CGM community.
Alright, this project made the users life more easier and the very good news is that transaction fee is very low compare to others.This project will surely achieved their success soon,because of the effort of its very competitive team.

Yes and for now a lot of investors and supporters are waiting now for the launch of this project. Looking forward to see what will be the outcome of this project.
With a lot of people giving positive feedback which is contrary to the early posts here at this thread, it shows how the team is doing well and working hard to make this project something worth an investment. If they can continue this and add more features no doubt this will become more successful in the future.
Easy to convey but let us allocate some space of time for them to discover the unique better features which will enrich all the participants with the advanced features.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

The success of the project is that, you could make a mobile application, because for many it would be a good news.
Yeah this is a revolutionary news because mobile application is need to be published as mobile is become our day to day life.so thanks for the concern
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

That is what is Needed to become one of the top projects, the project focuses on improving the technology for the which helps us have any easier life. These types of projects will go a long way.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

it makes sense if this project can make my mobile app think this project is very interested in many people. I see a lot of people talking about it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

Thats basically the whole point of this coin making transaction faster and accomodating more transactions than other cryptocurrencies but i really hope they get to achieve that soon

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.
I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
Yes you are right but I suggest tou to join the telegram group beacause  The telegram group admin is give very good response and solve all queries of all members. So if you have any queries or questions related to CGM then you can join this telegram group.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

it makes sense if this project can make my mobile app think this project is very interested in many people. I see a lot of people talking about it.
It is all the features and the high mechanisms we really required to value the potential with good speed even in the app version with no latency that will help better for the people to choose ClickGem.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

That is what is Needed to become one of the top projects, the project focuses on improving the technology for the which helps us have any easier life. These types of projects will go a long way.
Thats true! They always strive to be the best and bring technological improvements every once in a while. Which keeps the platform refreshed and brings in new possibilities.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

Yes the project has higher potential to become successful. But if they launch their mobile application then they will get the positive result very soon. Application will become the great source to provide service for all of us.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

I see that the project is popular. Tell me if there is a mobile application, and if it is Android, it would be good news not only for me
Anyway in the near future we will see mobile applications of this platform. It surely will occur because the community demands it, and the developer is very sympathetic to us and has to respond and go to us to a meeting.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

Why is there nothing happens when registration? but login back in does not captcha
Where is this error?

This problem happen because of cookies and easy way to come over this error is by using " incognito windows " in your browser, I think it's called private window in mozilla firefox. If you are using another browser just google How to start private browsing in " name of ur browser "

It's better to simply clear the cookies of the browser. In most browsers I think you can go to the "History" section of the browser and clear the cookies

Why he has to clean cookies through history which will cause to lost cookies from other websites instead of just open the website in private windows, do what he ever he want then close it. I open all my exchange account in private windows, it's more safety even in normal usage because in private mode the browser never save ur data.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

Clickgem is very nice project. Clickgem is the global payment revolution. What do you have from other altcoin at clickgem, Which people will belive easily. Please say some good advantage of clickgem??
Clickgem has a number of advantages as it will surely turn the best and fastest global payment reolution which would be surely be preferred by several users so the price for their tokens will too gradually rise up.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

Well, their affiliate program have change the rules, they will stop paying free CGM for referral program from April 15th. After that, affiliate members can only earn commissions from exchange fees and payment fees. So who have a lot of refferals can have advantage at this case.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

Yeah, as I also found this project very interesting too and has a potential to be one of the best in its batch.I believe soon in the future that this project have its work transparency and hopefully they can deliver whatever they promise to its investors and supporters for a smooth and better success here in crypto currency community.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

Yeah, as I also found this project very interesting too and has a potential to be one of the best in its batch.I believe soon in the future that this project have its work transparency and hopefully they can deliver whatever they promise to its investors and supporters for a smooth and better success here in crypto currency community.

Yes, have a lot of advantage of Clickgem for others project, especially they have a good community, good supporter.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: