Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2180 times)
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

I have heard that Danmark is so friendly towards Bitcoin that you don't have to pay any taxes if you are earning FIAT by selling Bitcoins.... Could someone confirm it?
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

I think I am lucky enough that the country I am into goes along with Bitcoin. I am from Philippines and so far this country is willingly accepting bitcoin. Although there were not sp good opinions about it, the country/citizens continuously use it especially those who actually know the worth. There is also available ATM machines which allows your to withdraw from your Bitcoin account.
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:17:02 AM

I think I am lucky enough that the country I am into goes along with Bitcoin. I am from Philippines and so far this country is willingly accepting bitcoin. Although there were not sp good opinions about it, the country/citizens continuously use it especially those who actually know the worth. There is also available ATM machines which allows your to withdraw from your Bitcoin account.

Japan is one of the most friendly countries for bitcoin and other digital currencies. Japan's bitcoin trading volume has surpassed that of the United States, second only to China and now ranks second in the world. The success of MITSUBISHI will bring a new inspiration to most banks, especially those with a broad international network.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
We cannot control the certain government of a country. Try to migrate to other countries if you have a large amount of money that cannot be withdrawn. The most friendly countries in the world are korea, china, and the Philippines as far as I know.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
We cannot control the certain government of a country. Try to migrate to other countries if you have a large amount of money that cannot be withdrawn. The most friendly countries in the world are korea, china, and the Philippines as far as I know.

Even among those countries you named Japan is the most friendly country for Bitcoin. You missed it.  Wink
Yes I agree with you If you have big amount of Bitcoin and your country doesn't support bitcoin. you better go to a bitcoin supportive country , a place where even Bitcoin ATM machines available that you can withdraw money easily at any time.

Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

Bitcoin is on of the most coin on cryptocurrency world. Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada, Israel, Korea, US, Singapore are Bitcoin Friendly countries. Also some of country in asia as like India, China, pakistan are Friendly countries of bitcoin.
play

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

It’s great to have a country like Japan supporting bitcoin.  It will be great when Europe follows suit and forces banks to stop taking such harsh stances against companies in the blockchain ecosystem.

▄▄▄                                               
         ██▀█▀▀▀▀█▄                                         
         █▌██     █▌                                       
         █▌███     ▀█    ▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄                 
        ▐█ ██████   ▀██▀▀▀ █▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████               
        ██ ████       ▀▀                 ████▄         ▄▄▄   
       ▐█▌ ▄▄███████████▄  ▄███████████▄ ████▌      ▄████ 
      ███ ▄█████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌    ▀████▌ ▀████   ▄████▀   
      ██ ▄████▀███████████ ▐███▌███  ▐███▌   ████▄████▀     
     ▐██▐████ █ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐███▄▄▄▄▄████▀█ ███▀█████▀       
    ▄██▌████▌ █ ██████████▌▐████████████▄  ███▄█████▄       
   ▐███▌▐█████  ██████████ ▐████████ ▐███▌██ ▄████████▄     
   ████▌▀███▄▄  ██ ▄▄████ ▐███████   ████▄████▀ ▀█████▄   
  ▐████▌██▀██████████████▀ ▐████████████▀▄████▀     ▀█████▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

──────  A Crypto Exchange Unlike Any Other
  ✔ SECURITY   ✔ TRANSPARENCY   ✔ ACCESSIBILITY
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Website

HERO/LEGENDARY MEMBER
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:12:58 AM

Even among those countries you named Japan is the most friendly country for Bitcoin. You missed it.  Wink
Yes I agree with you If you have big amount of Bitcoin and your country doesn't support bitcoin. you better go to a bitcoin supportive country , a place where even Bitcoin ATM machines available that you can withdraw money easily at any time.

Indeed Japan is I think the most friendly one second to Canada. Well in Japan you can shop with just your mobile phone in your pocket and roam around in hundreds of merchants that accepts bitcoin. However, I don't see Philippines a friendly one as the government see it just a fraud and will scam their people and didn't see the beauty of bitcoin.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
clubchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:04:49 AM

To a Chinese investor, although China has banned bitcoin, it is actually not that big, because there are still many people privately investing in bitcoin.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Japan is one of the most friendly countries for bitcoin and other digital currencies. Japan's bitcoin trading volume has surpassed that of the United States, second only to China and now ranks second in the world. The success of MITSUBISHI will bring a new inspiration to most banks, especially those with a broad international network.

Let's hope then that Japanese investors step it to buy Bitcoins and stop this selloff. But I guess that most of the Western media FUD is finalized to bring down the price so that Western bankers can buy cheap coins.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:13:41 PM

I think Japan and Switzerland will top the list. I read an article about bitcoin in Japan. it has been discovered that over 95% of Japanese know or must have use bitcoin in making transaction. Japan was the first country I first heard that they make use of bitcoin ATM.
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

In world only few countries ban bitcoin in there country and some other countries are legalise bitcoin those countries are very friendly for bitcoin. Those countries are The United State, Denmark, Sweden, South Korea, The Netherlands, Finland, Canada, UK, Australia.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

We can't forget Ukraine either I think, They have bitcoin ATM machines in Ukraine, Eastern European country, Living cost is very low. You can make full usage of your bitcoin in Ukraine.  Wink

otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

The Philippines is staring to welcome not just bitcoin but the cryptocurrency itself. The Securities and Exchange Commission of the country is alreay studying and planning oh how to regulate cryptocurrency.
Big corporations and companies are also involved. They are already conducting seminars to their clients crypto related topics. Some well-known businessmen are also participating in some ICOs.
There are also a lot of cryptocurrency related groups here that conduct seminars too on educating people about crypto.
These are very good for crypto community and hope everything will succeed.

sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

For friendly countries. Bitcoin is accepted by the government. for example, Japan. Everyone is free to use bitcoin as a daily payment method. Their government is aware of the potential for growth in the future and this is also a way to help people's lives grow.

Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

It's nice that bitcoin is very friendly with any bitcoin country it is because bitcoin is their source of income the only one who earns bigger than others so if bitcoin is friendly with so many countries then I'm sure it can change the world, but the most bitcoin friendly country is country of china, that is country which i ever know in various news.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:35:48 PM

Good thinking and I like the way you think about bitcoin.
If bitcoin is very friendly with any country the bitcoin exists then I am sure can change the world, but the most bitcoin friendly country is china country, which circulated in some news that I have known.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:03:12 AM

In my country also do not support against bitcoin or other altcoin as a transaction but in my country many banks implement blockchain is a good sign in my opinion with the increase of bitcoin in my country.
Sometimes bitcoin becomes a co-worker that is true but on one side bitcoin be the opponent to get something valuable so than that if everything can be juxtaposed I better choose to be a friend let someday same as produce in improving a work together.
Hmei777

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 

Great. That's nice to hear, When it comes to Europe, all Europe countries accept BITCOIN?
I think southeast asia is a bitcoin-friendly country so we can easily use bitcoin there, hopefully the future will be more bitcoin-friendly country especially in Indonesia my country so we bitcoin users can be easy in transacting.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

bitcoin friendly countries are limited. but its acceptance is increasing.Japan, USA,Denmark, sweden,South korea are bitcoin friendly countries. Japan is the origin of the bitcoin, and also the hotbed of its trading activity.
US government classified bitcoin as a decentralized currency in 2013.it also has some acceptance in government.
with many bitcoin centered startup companies being headquartered in Denmark, it is looking to continue the trend.
sweden is the home to the first bitcoin atm. and it is the home to the largest startups in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: