Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2180 times)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

Most Asian countries are close to BitCoin: Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia ..

Nah... I don’t think so. Asian countries aren’t welcoming bitcoins other than China and Korea or Japan. And among them, see the China’s behavior with bitcoins in recent few weeks. They are not doing justice with bitcoins, humiliating them by banning exchanges and miners in their countries. But yes Korea and Japan are making huge interests and complimentary participation in them.
SonoCoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

Switzerland, Singapore, Japan, South Kore, Estonia
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

Hi All,
 kindly participate in the poll: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2940115.0

It will help to grow the number of bitcoin fans all around the world!
pescarlata

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

Here's some info:
https://news.bitcoin.com/worlds-top-10-bitcoin-friendly-countries/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

There are a lot of countries whose regulations on bitcoin were either light or legal, countries like the Philippines are one of the countries whose regulations on the use of cryptocurrencies were not heavy. another one is Singapore. Russia is the heaven for bitcoin users and investors as the country legalizes the use of bitcoin and even has banks that are specifically purposed for bitcoin use. Japan is hoarding bitcoins as well as South Korea, and numerous asian countries aside from Vietnam and China.

bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

Most Asian countries are close to BitCoin: Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia ..

Excuses me, Australia isn't an Asian country...
No? They are so close that one may actually count Australia in, too Smiley

But seriously speaking, with the exception of Japan, I wouldn't consider Asia to be bitcoin friendly. Maybe it is NOW, but the Asian countries are so unstable when you consider their attitude towards bitcoin that very well TOMORROW they may be against it.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

Japan is one of the bitcoin friendly country. And I hope the Philippines can do the same to embrace more the cryptocurrencies.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

The place I live is also not friendly for bitcoin, but we can have it and use it to fellow bitcoin users. The government where I live strongly forbids bitcoin, but we are still grateful to have it.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Malaysia heading towards legalization also

Oh really?
I didn't know that. that's great to hear. Malaysia doesn't want to be second for Singapore. lol Wink

Well, the per capital statistics are what they are.  Impressive considering that there are virtually no natural resources in Singapore.   This is wealth built up from nothing but Hokkien and misc. Hua Ren work ethic.

sent from my X6
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 
Every single day, we have different news about regulations, markets and bans to the different cryptocurrencies.
Japan is one of the biggest trading hubs on earth concentrating lot of the cryptocurrency trading volume.
In the United Kingdom, British enterprises related to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies regulate themselves in order to follow the FCA regulations, even when it is not required.
Denmark, as its northern neighbours, is known for being a Bitcoin friendly country. The National Bank of Denmark released a statement in which they explain that Cryptocurrencies are not regulated neither at the European level nor in Denmark. Even when the use of cryptocurrencies is not spread everywhere, they can be used freely, without paying taxes, because for the Danish Central Bank, Bitcoin is not a currency. Besides, the Financial Supervisory Authority recognised that it will not prevent anybody that would like to start or open a cryptocurrency business in the country.
Netherland is known for having a Bitcoin Embassy in Amsterdam. They call themselves a Bitcoin Community that want to spread knowledge related to Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

There are a lot of countries that support the cryptocurrency world. Eithrr these countries just let bitcoin as it is, supports it, or has put light regulations over it. Philippines is an example of the first one. The government in there is so busy fighting crime that thry don't put much care in the economy based on my observations. Russia supports bitcoin and bitcoin-afdiliated activities. a number if infrastructures and businesses in that country supports cryptocurrency transactions. and they have banks too made for bitcoin. Japan has been hoarding bitcoins right now. And a lot mors.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

There are a lot of countries that support the cryptocurrency world. Eithrr these countries just let bitcoin as it is, supports it, or has put light regulations over it. Philippines is an example of the first one. The government in there is so busy fighting crime that thry don't put much care in the economy based on my observations. Russia supports bitcoin and bitcoin-afdiliated activities. a number if infrastructures and businesses in that country supports cryptocurrency transactions. and they have banks too made for bitcoin. Japan has been hoarding bitcoins right now. And a lot mors.
In your first example which is Philippines and you are like complaining if that country is not minding the economy because they are so much focused in fighting the criminals and for me, that is the right thing to do because if the crimes will be minimized and only have a very low rate then the economy will just grow because there will be no crimes that can interrupt.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

There are a lot of bitcoin machine in the whole world I myself envy those countries having a bitcoin machine like mostly Europe, Japan and US (just saw it on google map) since I was looking for bitcoin machine here in my country but I never saw even a single one. I'm hoping the government in my country will follow the foot steps of other countries too which will do good for the economy but i heard that they're planning to make actions about it.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

Malaysia heading towards legalization also

Oh really?
I didn't know that. that's great to hear. Malaysia doesn't want to be second for Singapore. lol Wink

Too much corruption in Malaysia and Indonesia and growing religious issues within.

Singapore is a secular democracy and highly supportive of Cryptos and businesses in general. And Hong Kong, and Japan too.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

In Europe things are developing and many countries are involved with bitcoin. I have heard that Canada and Japan are pretty friendly with bitcoin
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?

Most of the countries in asia are cryptocurrency friendly, it was very unfortunate for you that bitcoins is banned in your area but i think that you can still be able to work here in this forum by joining bounty campaigns and earn altcoins daily or become a trader and try to use bitcoinnect to convert your cryptocurrency into usd then send it to paypal when you are planning to cash out.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

I am proud that our country is bitcoin friendly. I hope that our forum friends here living in a not bitcoin friendly countries will still continue to support bitcoin. If their government will be able to see their success I think they may change their minds.

marcoantonio

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Excuses me, Australia isn't an Asian country...

Yup and Europe is not a country  Undecided
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

I think there are still very few countries that support the technological advancement of bitcoin and there's only one financial services platform that accepts bitcoin transactions. Japan and south Korea no doubt they really have nothing against bitcoin and recently they even legalized bitcoin which has increased the amount of investors. Here in our country, we are happy that bitcoin is one of the our source when it comes to earning money.
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:43:49 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?

They kept on commenting about the major (countries) contributor of Bitcoin. There are a lot more than that list. I would say that Asian countries are the most Bitcoin friendly. The Philippines is in the process of regulating Bitcoin but the government of the Philippines unlike other government out there who sees BTC as a threat, they see merit in BTC. Their central bank even coordinates to a local digital wallet for Bitcoin and Philippine peso. With that being said more and more Asian countries are regulating Bitcoin and is considered as Bitcoin friendly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: