Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:24:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2180 times)
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

I live in a bitcoin friendly county, Can we say bitcoin friendly countries are also managed by open minded peoples? I mean when we said bitcoin friendly government regulators in the said county are open enough to a new technological advancement like blockchain technology theres no reason to ban it, it will continue to evolve no matter what happen it cannot be controlled by some countries its a technology that must be adopt now.
rin992014

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:00:33 AM

Most Asian countries are close to BitCoin: Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia ..
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

With time, even the unfriendly countries will become friends of bitcoin. I make bold to say this because those countries are "studying" bitcoin. When they study and see the inherent benefits in bitcoin and blockchain and weigh against their fears, they will turn around.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

Bitcoin friendly countries are slowly getting bigger and bigger and now i can see in the future that in this year, the countries that accept bitcoin and also support it will become more because a lot of people will get interested into it and as their government sees this growth then they will get curios about it and they will just adopt it and implement it into their country.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

If you are looking from tax/law perspective, than the most Bitcoin friendly country is probably Malta and surprisingly Belarus

If you want ATMs and places accepting bitcoin, than you may want to check out those two services:
venues:  https://coinmap.org/
ATMs: https://coinatmradar.com/

Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

Most Asian countries is considered bitcoin friendly countries because they accepted bitcoin. Countries like Japan, Singapore and Philippines accepted bitcoin probably because they know that bitcoin can help their economy. If there are some countries that accepted bitcoin, there are some who doesn't like bitcoin in their countries like China. Japan for me is the most bitcoin friendly country at this moment.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

Belarus, Western Europe, US, Japan, Singapore, Canada
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

Nigeria, Europe, Canada, Japan, Korea, US, Singapore these are cryptocurrency friendly countries and there's more. Also,more countries are getting signed on to the BTC
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

According to my research, I read there are 4 best bitcoin-friendly countries. They are the Japan, United Kingdom, Denmark and Netherlands. They are the good place for Bitcoin that has a soft regulation, technology penetration is high and Bitcoin businesses are growing fast.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

Most Asian countries are close to BitCoin: Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia ..

Excuses me, Australia isn't an Asian country...

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

my latest find. Ladies and gentlemen  It is Estonia.  Grin
There are plenty of Bitcoin ATM machines in Estonia.
They welcome modern technology more than any one else in the world.
While others taking about online election voting. Estonia already has done it.

JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

In Europe, I can strongly recommend Switzerland and the Netherlands.
I would really like to live there!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

china ,S.korea and N.korea are best friends of bitcoin at the same time making noise to get cheaper coins .

Umm...no
bitorama

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

it's legal in many countries, but legal doesn't mean friendly, I think the most friendly country is and will always be Japan
realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

And how are you so sure about that? The South America countries are more bitcoin friendly at the moment,
they are just releasing laws in order to protect bitcoin investors.
Germany, Denmark and Slovenia from EU.

And in fact, in Venezuela, the government was looking to create their own cryptocurrency in order to make their own economy grow up, because they are a very poor country.

Lmao.

Venezula closer to chaos. all happened after their x president Hugo Chawez's death. sad..

No, Venezuela definitely started to fall apart when Chavez was alive and Maduro was his righthand man.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization.  
awesome this countries are really seeing the benefit of trading bitcoin and having it as part of their future investment
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

Almost all countries are bitcoin friendly only commnuist shitholes are not. Even where I live is bitcoin freindly and bitcoin is advertised and spoken of in the local newspaper. The radio talk about it and they do not talk negatively about it. They treat it as it should be treated and that is a worldwide phenomenon and the future of currency and they are talking about the technology behind it and how it can help people living here. Btw I live in a third world country... Well it's not quite third world it is between third and first, my point is even here bitcoin is welcome. The day a person cannot be free to do as he wishes with is own property is the day I stop living.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BettingTips

Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

As I know Japan in which Bitcoin was born is the most friendly country with Bitcoin Smiley. Bitcoin was legalized in Japan about week ago, everyone can easily use Bitcoin as payment. There are also a lot of Bitcoin ATM machine that we can use to buy or sell Bitcoin when we're outside without our laptop or smartphone. Beside Japan, there are also few other countries have Bitcoin ATM but people still can't use Bitcoin direclty to pay for anything in here cause it's not legalized yet.

numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

No Crypto Ban For Us! Singapore Deputy PM Speaks Out
Singapore Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam has written a letter to his fellow members of parliament. In it, he says that a ban would be pointless as there is no particular risk to the country’s financial system at this point in time: "For now, the nature and scale of cryptocurrency trading in Singapore does not pose risks to the safety and integrity of our financial system. Its use in making payments is small, and trading volumes of cryptocurrencies in Singapore are also not high."

Sol: The Ultimate Cryptocurrency Paradise In Puerto Rico
The island, a territory of the U.S., is tax free on personal income and capital gains. This is a golden opportunity for crypto users as the IRS has been looking for people who are not paying taxes on their Bitcoin holdings.

Australia’s Biggest Banks Will not Ban Bitcoin Transactions
In a major contrast to major banks in the US and UK, the big four banks of Australia will not be barring their customers from engaging in the crypto trading business. Customers of the banks will be able to use the bank’s credits cards and other services.

Switzerland to Become the World’s “ICO Haven”
Switzerland appears to be doing the opposite of what many other developed nations around the world are doing with regards to cryptocurrency. Swiss authorities are embracing the cryptocurrency culture at every level, as evidenced by numerous upcoming ICOs. Those in the digital currency world affectionately call the Swiss version of Silicon Valley “Crypto Valley”. Now the country is aiming to firm up its leadership position in all cryptos.
Al-Geron

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

I think there are still very few countries that support the technological advancement of bitcoin, maybe only countries such as Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore, may also limit the internet or also too many news about bitcoin that become every the state does not accept the existence of the crypto world

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: