Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2180 times)
predictors

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

I'm an African and my country is no doubt one of the countries that is Bitcoin friendly. I mean when we said bitcoin friendly government regulators in the said county are open enough to a new technological advancement like blockchain technology there is no reason to ban it, it will continue to evolve no matter what happen it cannot be controlled by some countries its a technology that must be adopt now.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

Most friendly countries now are Asian(except China,maybe Korea) cuz main resources of cryypto world are located there.
But if Russian Federation accept some juristic things in ICO process, it can become more friendly,carefully follow the news.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

Recently most countries are getting familiar with bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. Contrary to popular belief, there are a lot of countries in the world where their regulations on cryptocurrency usage especially bitcoin-afilliated activites is either light or they are in support to the industry. An example of the first one is Philippines, because type of business in this country is legal provided that you have the requirements before establishing, light regulations are given to bitcoin to ensure it wouldn't be used for criminal purposes. While an example of the latter is Russia whose government supports the cryptocurrency industry and even had setup banks that are specifically for bitcoin use
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

I'm an African and my country is no doubt one of the countries that is Bitcoin friendly. I mean when we said bitcoin friendly government regulators in the said county are open enough to a new technological advancement like blockchain technology there is no reason to ban it, it will continue to evolve no matter what happen it cannot be controlled by some countries its a technology that must be adopt now.
I think Africans are looking for some investments to their country and everything is welcome with them which mean Bitcoin is welcomed also.
Adopted Bitcoin means that it will bring more chances for investors and companies to invest into their country and there will be more jobs than normal for their residents also.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

The place I live is also not friendly for bitcoin, but we can have it and use it to fellow bitcoin users. The government where I live strongly forbids bitcoin, but we are still grateful to have it.
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general are currently currently facing winding legislation battles, but still here are countries that have accepted the cryptos
WesternCowboyBibop

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

Malaysia and Africa are some of the countries who are patronizing bitcoin. They look this as their opportunity for their living. In Africa, many people use this because it has a higher value than the value of their currency.
LetsTalkMoneyxD

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

Philippines are open to bitcoin, we have here a couple of exchange sites, there are so many people here that are in trading and networking using bitcoin, though not all are legit.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

I'm not sure which country is friendly to bitcoin, but my country can be said to be unfriendly with bitcoin, but bitcoin atm is already available in one city in my country. So I do not think its friendly or not a country on bitcoin does matter while bitcoin still works and is well used.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

my country Nigeria is bitcoin friendly, though shops have not started accepting it as payment but no one will fight you over owing or using it as you like.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:11:31 AM

Japan , Isreal, United State, Singapore and europe are some major countries where bitcoin has legal . But there are many countries like as Bangladesh, India, China and Russia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization.
Japan and America are the countries that have the strongest economy in this world and they're spotting Bitcoin as a good thing to adopted and they're absolutely right about it.
But the worst thing here is not every countries in this world can see Bitcoin as the way Japan and America see it and that's suck.

Maybe in the future or sooner other countries that against Bitcoin or crypto currencies will be appreciating this innovation in our monetary and payment system. They all know that this kind of technology that we call crypto currency are more preferred by the younger generations and more people are appreciating this innovation each year. In my own point of view, I think before we reach the year 2025 Crypto currencies are more dominant than the paper money that we are using, Why? Because we are already in the digital age and almost all of our daily routines are connected to the internet.  Cool
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:32:00 AM

Bitcoin not accepted in my country.My country is very poor country.Huge People here have not heard of Bitcoin's name.The government banned it for illegal activities. Bitcoin not a friend in my country government.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:55:03 AM

I think japan is the bitcoin friendly because of bitcoin culture and adoption of bitcoin is really good the government support bitcoin also and every store accept bitcoin as payment method.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:05:55 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
Bitcoin is a friendly countries because it helps and provides  people to everything they what to have in their daily lives

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:13:38 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
Bitcoin is friendly because almost all of us who keep working for it gives us a life improvements to anything
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:42:05 AM

Well, up to now there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin as a means of transaction. For several reasons that will make a negative impact on the economy of his country. But what makes me comfortable to use bitcoin until now, there are some countries capable to influence the world economy and they accept bitcoin as a means of payment or other transactions. That is United States, Japan, Israel, Russia and Switzerland. And I feel if the country still receiving bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin will still exist in the future.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

japan is one of the friendliest nation for bitcoin, even though the japan government declare that bitcoin is not a currency and the bank is also not allowed to give bitcoin as a product for the consumer but still japan is the best environment for bitcoin ecosystem so far.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:09:41 AM

Some of the country's most bitcoin-friendly countries are listed. It is easy to recognize Japan as the source and stepping stone for the development of today's bitcoin. Some other countries do not have specific statistics, but they are always neutral and have a bit of an idea of ​​how bitcoin works, like the UK, Russia.
https://medium.com/@cryptoorders/most-bitcoin-friendly-countries-ffcc9e55683d
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:19:04 AM

As far as I know the current bitcoin-friendly countries, where you do not have to carry cash, do not need to carry a Visa card, all shopping activities can be transacted through bitcoin. Like the United States, Denmark, Denmark, Korea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: