Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2180 times)
ondabeat

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

Japan is the most currency-friendly country. In the early days, Japan was very open to encrypted currencies. In addition, Japan's national digital currency is also growing very well. The cherry coins have five or six years of history. The wallet has been updated regularly.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

Japan, Singapore, Canada, Germany, and Switzerland: Not only fully support digital currencies, but also implement various policies to promote the development of the industry. China, the United States, and the United Kingdom: Be cautious.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

Bitcoin are accepted in US, Canada, Europian Union and many more. These countries are open. There are a lot of countries in the world where their regulations on cryptocurrency usage especially bitcoin-afilliated activites is either light or they are in support to the industry. But my country can be said to be unfriendly with bitcoin.
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency that made its mark in the domain of foreign exchange trading, business, and the entire global economy.
eem to have taken two opposite sides regarding the regulation of Bitcoin. A certain number of nations are willing to utilise the cutting-edge financial facility that Bitcoin and its corresponding blockchain technology provides. In this era of rapid digitisation, the number of such countries is not too small. On the other hand, some countries are concerned about the security of this entirely virtual mode of payment, trading, and transaction. Some governments are afraid of losing the integrity of their own fiat currency with the implementation of this coin.
These is the friendly countries in the world.
Japan, Estonia, Singapore, New Zealand, south Korea and Sweden. This is based on my research before.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Some BTC-friendly countries like Korea, America, France, Germany, etc. These countries accept the MOF and they view the MOF as a currency traded in the economy that they use to trade. sell and hold to profit

MoonWhale

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

Japan is the most advanced country in this sphere, probably. They immediately positively accepted bitcoin and legalized it. This position should also be in other large countries.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?

In Asia, I think Japan is the friendliest country not only to bitcoin but also towards to cryptocurrency in general. And I think this is because Japan has the reputation to incline its economy towards innovation and progressive choices. European countries also generally accept the idea of cryptocurrency and embraces its potential to help improve the live of its investors in competing in the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

I think japan is the bitcoin friendly because of bitcoin culture and adoption of bitcoin is really good the government support bitcoin also and every store accept bitcoin as payment method.

there are big countries like germany, and japan. maybe you can search in google there are many references you can get there about this forum too.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

Bitcoin friendly countries i think still say a little in the appeal of the country that block it. But little by little many countries are going to allow bitcoin and become bitcoin friendly countries. Hopefully for the future many countries will allow bitcoin. Due to progress of bitcoin as well.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

I heard that Belarus legalized bitcoin and crypto-currencies in its territory. In addition, Uzbekistan plans to legalize crypto-currencies,
including bitcoin from September 1, 2018.

Itha_

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
United States bitcoin use is still not too many in number that is about 25%. Japan The Japanese government has authorized bitcoin as the legal currency for digital transactions. This endorsement is marked by the number of retailers who receive payments with bitcoins. Bitcoin can be a transaction tool in Denmark. The Russian government through the Russian Federal Tax Authority has officially legalized the use of bitcoin and recognized it as one of the circulating currencies in the country as of November 2016. South Korea, South Korea even hosted a regular bitcoin conference and has created a comfortable and open environment for the bitcoin user community. Finland has already facilitated almost all the very large ATMs to purchase, exchange, and top up bitcoins.
btcmura

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Europer and Japan are friendly countries in my opinion. Regarding those bitcoins ATMs , that sounds really cool to me.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Philippines is one of the bitcoin friendly country because we can free to use and transact bitcoin.But we haven't see any ATM machines yet in the Phillipines.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

There are a lot of bitcoin friendly country thatbare existing here in the world and i think that the majority of the country are a bitcoin friendly country especially japan i do not know if that is because satoshi nakamoto which is the creator of bitcoins are Japanese but there is mo proof at all that the he is a real person. But even if the other country and bitcoin friendly that doesn't mean that they have a lot of stores and retaillers that accept bitcoins as the mode of payment. Because there are people that cannot accept it yet
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

Many friends believe that the world's most friendly country is Japan and South Korea. I also hold the same view. In addition, in Britain, Thailand, Australia, Hongkong and Philippines, these countries are open to the encrypt world. It is believed that with the popularity of bitcoin and the promotion and promotion of block chain technology, more and more countries will accept bitcoin. I think it's just a start.
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

The most friendly country with bitcoin is japan
because the Japanese have admitted bitcoin as the currency / legal payment in japan.
Many companies pay their employees using bitcoin.and also, japan is the biggest market of bitcoin
and hopefully this positive thing, will be followed by other countries
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

In France it's gonna be Crypto friendly but only because ICO are going to be easier.
THe pb is about the taxes. Governement wants to take profit from this so it's not a very good news...

Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

Based on my research europe currently has the most country that actually legalize the bitcoin the following countries are:Belgium,Cyprus,Uk,Switzerland and many more. Its really great to hear that europe has been legalizing bitcoin for a number of years and I think that they have really contributed a lot in the bitcoins success. There are more countries that have already legalize bitcoin too and thats great. Still there are some countries that consider bitcoin as illegal.

angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

So all my friends are non believers in bitcoin. When I explain why it’s going to be huge they can’t comprehend it.

This makes me believe we are only in the early stages of it. I’ve made a bet that by July if BTC isn’t at 20k I will have to buy them all a round or drinks.

I cannot wait to show them my account size by July 😆

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
ahilees palu son

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

In my country, the government is very friendly to Bitcoin, and I heard that all the governments in our country are involved in the transaction. I am very happy and hope that one day the government will announce the legal status of Bitcoin, like Japan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: