Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2173 times)
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

The great EU is watching ...
In the European Union, virtual currencies are currently subject to observation only. Some time ago, the ECB created a whole report on virtual currencies, including bitcoins. The report treats that bitcoin begins to perform the same functions in everyday life as other currencies. Of course, virtual currencies are not subject to the same regulations throughout the EU, such as the euro. Due to the fact that bitcoin is not subject to any central regulations of supervisory authorities, the ECB has recognized it and other virtual currencies as a threat to the current financial system. Currently, he intends to closely watch the development of all virtual currencies.

Germany regulates the digital currency
Our western neighbor was the first to settle and recognized the legality of bitcoin. This means that bitcoin has become an official form of billing. In short, he was taxed.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

You can see a lot of countyes on map now. These are many European countries, including Great Britain, east countries - Japan, Korea and the United States. And the bitcoin geography extends more and more.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:34:43 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?

Will,actually the best bitcoin friendly countries is japan,and something there in europian  countries,and all that you want just like  bitcoin exchange atm is already there ready to exchange bitcoin to fiat or vice versa.,because mostly of this countries are bitcoin is legalized by there government to operate and making a transaction freely.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:35:08 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
Japan is one of the friendly countries I'm living in Japan and many store accept bitcoin as a new payment and they have their own atm to withdraw their funds in bitcoin and converted into fiat and also in Singapore when I have a vacation there during my tour they also have an atm machine for bitcoin so meaning many country adopt the bitcoin as their another way of payment.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 
People who lives in the above mentioned countries are quite lucky, they have ATM's anywhere to cash out or deposit anytime of the day. I just wish that here in our country sooner our government will come to legalize bitcoin usage. However, it will come with a friendly regulations as well to avoid problems to occur.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

Right now, a lot of countries is starting to accept bitcoin, and i am sure that in the future maybe all of the country will accept bitcoin, and for me japan, canada and a lot of countries in europe is totally accepted the bitcoin, and also a lot countries in asia is totally accepted the bitcoin.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: