Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:08:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2180 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

And how are you so sure about that? The South America countries are more bitcoin friendly at the moment,
they are just releasing laws in order to protect bitcoin investors.
Germany, Denmark and Slovenia from EU.

And in fact, in Venezuela, the government was looking to create their own cryptocurrency in order to make their own economy grow up, because they are a very poor country.

Lmao.

Venezula closer to chaos. all happened after their x president Hugo Chawez's death. sad..

Da Cambodia

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

Bitcoin can be a way to globalization, as it is in internet it can be the global currency and as a global digital currency.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:32:44 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
Here in my country, we are free to use, invest, posses and trade Bitcoins because there is no particular law that is against it but the Central banks give people warning about possible frauds and scams that lawless elements has to enjoy fool people to ride the great flow of mighty Bitcoin. We have few Bitcoin atm's here and also we have two major exchanges that offers a lot of services either government, public or private owned businesses that we are able to buy goods and pay bills with it. So far we have no problems encountered about restriction but when in terms of taxes yes there is because exchanges were regulated by central banks. Japan, Singapore, Philippines, South Korea, United States of America and Europe are Bitcoin friendly countries.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:41:29 AM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 
It's a good news for crypto currency. But my country still don't accept Bitcoin and don't legalize this.But why government don't do this? It's really complicated day by day.I think our government will take a good decision for it.And hopefully, it will be positive. Because, we who are connected to Bitcoin or other currency want to be Bitcoin friendly country and we are eagerly waited for hearing this news.

tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:42:33 AM

indonesia is one of suck country to bitcoins trading, they recommend indonesian people to not trade bitcoin but they want the tax of profit in bitcoin trading, damn
mikaeala15

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 
I hope that here in the Philippines too bitcoin become legal because some people here think that bitcoin is scam.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:01:21 AM

indonesia is one of suck country to bitcoins trading, they recommend indonesian people to not trade bitcoin but they want the tax of profit in bitcoin trading, damn

oH that's sad, you can move a country that more friendly to bitcoin when you have enough BTC to feel free financially..

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:11:49 AM

Well, up to now there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin as a means of transaction. For several reasons that will make a negative impact on the economy of his country. But what makes me comfortable to use bitcoin until now, there are some countries capable to influence the world economy and they accept bitcoin as a means of payment or other transactions. That is United States, Japan, Israel, Russia and Switzerland. And I feel if the country still receiving bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin will still exist in the future.
fogsan

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:37:00 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
Japan is not familiar with bitcoins, and legislative maintenance has not kept pace. But I believe that it will be a good direction.
keesh

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:40:16 AM

Philippines is one of the bitcoin friendly countries I know. From one news shows that I watched, I saw that some people are already using their bitcoin to pay for their bills. I also know people who have bought gadgets using bitcoin
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

Japan is not familiar with bitcoins, and legislative maintenance has not kept pace. But I believe that it will be a good direction.

did you do your research before say that JAPAN is not familiar with BITCOIN? As everybody says Japan is the most friendly country for BTC. Even Bitcoin founder also from Japan.

Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

here are some countries that I know are very friendly with bitcoin
United States of America
Denmark
Japan
South Korea
Finland
hopefully useful information

Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

Great. That's nice to hear, When it comes to Europe, all Europe countries accept BITCOIN?

Is it really all europe country accept bitcoin as legal investment? Are they legalized bitcoin like japan?  Or what?
I think the most friendly country is japan and others are following.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

Major countries I think in the majority are still places where it is still enjoying somewhat a legal status is still many. However I ak just so happy that my country the Philippines is something that accepts bitcoin and a lot of the youth here are tinkering and trying to dive more into this world of cryptocurrency as it enjoys such an environment for it to grow and propser

Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:31:29 AM

I hope that here in the Philippines too bitcoin become legal because some people here think that bitcoin is scam.

It's not impossible mate, Philippines is also a bitcoin friendly country. You can use your bitcoin now as a payments in some restaurants, you can pay your utility bills and even tuition fees in selected universities, and cashing out your bitcoin using your coins.ph wallet is so easy and it's 100% free fees in any security bank outlets.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

If under bitcoin friendly countries you mean ATMs and public spaces where you can pay by coins, then there is small number of such countries, but if you mean countries where bitcoin and mining is legal, and there are no restrictions to it, then the number will be increased to majority.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

a bitcoin friendly country? maybe you mean is a country that legalize bitcoin?
there are many, but in my opinion the most friendly with bitcoin is japan, canada, and US.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

Nice, soon enough my country will start adopting bitcoin and make it legal. Banks are not allowing crypto trading, they close users accounts. :|

Great. good for you. I guess you are from Russia. have a plan to visit Russia one day...

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

a bitcoin friendly country? maybe you mean is a country that legalize bitcoin?
there are many, but in my opinion the most friendly with bitcoin is japan, canada, and US.

Yeah I mean countries that ready to welcome Bitcoins. Yeah you mentioned countries are more friendly to Bitcoin.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

It's not impossible mate, Philippines is also a bitcoin friendly country. You can use your bitcoin now as a payments in some restaurants, you can pay your utility bills and even tuition fees in selected universities, and cashing out your bitcoin using your coins.ph wallet is so easy and it's 100% free fees in any security bank outlets.

In Philippines? Hey guys look this user's comment. It looks like Philippines is ahead of even Japan. you can even pay your tuition fee in Bitcoin.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: