Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2180 times)
poliy1219

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

Many friends believe that the world's most friendly country is Japan and South Korea. I also hold the same view. In addition, in Britain, Thailand, Australia, Hongkong and Philippines, these countries are open to the encrypt world. It is believed that with the popularity of bitcoin and the promotion and promotion of block chain technology, more and more countries will accept bitcoin. I think it's just a start.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

Many were listed , but so far as I know the most friendly with biggest ambitions is Japan. Closely following what is happening there.
like your opinion, Japan is a civilized country with high economic development. So they are very friendly with bitcoin

tot-o

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

In the Philippines they have a very friendly digital wallet where in it is friendly to Bitcoin and their local Fiat, and you can withdraw from many outlet after making your transaction a day before you withdrawal date. But they don't have atm machine that can directly hell you withdraw from Bitcoin and withdraw it as cash.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:32:50 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 02:29:48 PM by evader11

A lot of countries friendly with bitcoin and they are legalized, but i want it to happens in my country too which is philippines and also i want it to be legalized. So hoping one day that bitcoin will be friend in the whole world.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

my country Indonesia may not be as good as others for bitcoin, but at least it could be considered that buy and sell transactions here are allowed and will soon be given regulation. only one thing that is not allowed, that is using bitcoin as a means of payment, because the only currency allowed is the original currency of Indonesia is rupiah
Hordyyy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

Many were listed , but so far as I know the most friendly with biggest ambitions is Japan. Closely following what is happening there.
like your opinion, Japan is a civilized country with high economic development. So they are very friendly with bitcoin

Japan like any other "good businessman" sees the possibility where other miss it. Their cryptocurrency regulation proves this once again.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

Japan is bitcoin friendly, the problem is that they are NOT friendly to non-resident foreigners opening bank accounts there.

sent from my X6
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 
Yeah, well, Europe is kind of a lot of countries if you think of it. I wouldn't say all of the countries there are friendly. Switzerland and Uk definitely are, but as of countries like Portugal, Ukraine, Greece, Bulgaria, Poland - btc is neither legal not illegal and is mostly just ignored by the law. One might say is equals to being legal, though, since, for instance, in Ukraine there are literary dozens of exchange websites where you can sell btc/eth/ltc for local currency and vice versa, even though the National bank made once a statement that it doesn't recognize cryptocurrencies as means of payment.
great names of countries that welcomed bitcoins though most of the countries that making hard aboit bitcoin is those countries that eagerly wanted to have a part on the money inside crypto,they are seeking for taxations and regulations  their government may have enough part of the income that people might get because of working and trading here in crypto
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

The Philippines are now open for cryptocurrencies. Some banks are accepting transactions with it. Like Cebuana Lhuillier. Most of my friends encash their tokens with this bank. You may use btc also to purchase something on internet, buy load, pay your bills, etc. But you must convert it first to peso (which is the currency the Philippines use) to consume it.  
Yassin

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

the most bitcoin-friendly country that is japan because japan already has its own system about bitcoin. and they can prove to the world that bitcoin is not as bad as other countries think.
in our country is not very friendly about bitcoin but i will still support bitcoin even though my country forbid. hopefully i hope my country can follow japan country.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?

Bitcoin friendly or your point is tax free countries in bitcoin. I found out and I do some research about bitcoin friendly countries and I've got the top 10 countries which is the following are included:

Estonia
The United States
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
The Netherlands
Finland
Canada
UK
Australia

These are the list of the top ten bitcoin friendly countries. However, in my country here in the Philippines, I can't say that it is not a friendly country because there are many people doesn't yet know about bitcoin.
cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

I know many shops in London just off regent street that accept bitcoin.
swaggx

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

Near me, there are Bitcoin ATMs with cash out options. (I am in the USA).

I don't think that we will face same situation in Russia in near time. Sad, because if we have it then much more people will be involved, which means spreading the Crypto and increasing market volume e.g. BTC price Smiley
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

The bitcoin friendly countries are japan, Singapore, us, and korea.
All these countries are saying bitcoin to be legal ad these are accepting bitcoin as currency and as payment system so that I am happy to see countries like Japan and Korea accepting bitcoin  at high level,. Now there is some news that Philippines accepted bitcoin so it is also a friendly country now which will make bitcoin stronger and safer so us, today market of bitcoin is very high we will have to support bitcoin so more country will accept bitcoin I think all Asian countries are going to open their gates for bitcoin.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
Most countries in Asia are truly Btc friendly country japan is utilizing cryptocurrency to enhance their own economy and it really was ideal since individuals in their place are extremely affluent now a days in view of the legalization of cryptocurrency on their country.
piratcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

I think there area unit still not terribly several nations that facilitate the mechanical progression of bitcoin and there is simply one cash connected administrations stage that acknowledges bitcoin exchanges. Japan and Republic of Korea no uncertainty they really don't have anything against bitcoin and as these days they even legitimized bitcoin that has dilated the live of speculators. Here in our nation, we have a tendency to area unit cheerful that bitcoin is one among the our supply with regards to getting money.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

I think there are still very few countries that support the technological advancement of bitcoin and there's only one financial services platform that accepts bitcoin transactions. Japan and south Korea no doubt they really have nothing against bitcoin and recently they even legalized bitcoin which has increased the amount of investors. Here in our country, we are happy that bitcoin is one of the our source when it comes to earning money.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

I think there are still very few countries that support the technological advancement of bitcoin and there's only one financial services platform that accepts bitcoin transactions. Japan and south Korea no doubt they really have nothing against bitcoin and recently they even legalized bitcoin which has increased the amount of investors. Here in our country, we are happy that bitcoin is one of the our source when it comes to earning money.
deborajranette

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

For complementary information visit this link: https://cryptocomes.com/10-bitcoin-friendly-countries-that-legalized-cryptocurrency
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

Japan is the friendliest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: