Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 767 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pilipinas (Philippines)  (Read 1312822 times)
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:51:20 PM

Easily put. You got scammed by a girl...... Oldest story in the world....

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drewph

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Novice Bitcoin Trader

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 02:59:05 PM

>_<;; Scammer until proven has paid debt with interest.
then again... Untrustworthy.

ccl

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:11:21 PM

I don't need you to believe my story nor I am forcing you to believe me.  HTe reason why I don't answer your messages because I feel there's no point in doing that.   You already doubted me right.  I will not stress out on someone that doesnt believe in me in the first place or I will be just wasting my time.  And you referring to my sister just becuase her initials is what I use is simply unbelievable.  Do you expect me to think that your real name is close to you alias?  You're also right that we haven't met, so how do you expect me to give you documents giving out my identity?  And you're saying I am making my family's life miserable? Am not the one's doing it, it is you!  I don't need to prove anything to you really.  Actually I don't have to be doing this in public and I am simply wasting my time.  Atleast you know now my full name, my address.  If you're really serious you can start by giving me your full name and address too Smiley

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading.
Get paid weekly for your signature.

1GTJ2DhqSPHBTEjG7GCjz6XLYZhU1hEz2a - thanks for donating Smiley
drewph

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Novice Bitcoin Trader

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 03:22:29 PM

Geez antagal.. updating my Bitcoin-QT client for 14 days now.
24 weeks left nalang... :O...

ccl

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:33:45 PM

Y'know its up to him. if the party agrees on a compromise or not. Don't take it public, talk to him.
Taking it to public (internet), you are forcing him to take a nuclear approach. which is bad for both sides.
(that's why he didn't disclose your names in the first place, because he knows there is a chance the parties involved can repay the debt).

Note:I dont know what you folks agreed upon. but try to work it out in a civilized manner.
I sound like a person who (nakikisawsaw sa problema ng iba)

Exactly,  but he's the one who let this out on public.  I don't know what he's done so far.  I don't what he's going to do.  He did not disclose our names here but then again saying harassing my family would be fun is insane.  My debt is mine alone to settle and my family doesnt have any responsibility nor have anything to do with it.  You can't blame me for being mad at him coz he's already dragging my family into this which is not fair.  He's asking proof, documents and ID's...would you give those to someone you don't persnally know? especially now that he's threatening me and my family?  I don't even know what's he's done so far...

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 03:42:18 PM

I don't need you to believe my story nor I am forcing you to believe me.  HTe reason why I don't answer your messages because I feel there's no point in doing that.   You already doubted me right.  I will not stress out on someone that doesnt believe in me in the first place or I will be just wasting my time.  And you referring to my sister just becuase her initials is what I use is simply unbelievable.  Do you expect me to think that your real name is close to you alias?  You're also right that we haven't met, so how do you expect me to give you documents giving out my identity?  And you're saying I am making my family's life miserable? Am not the one's doing it, it is you!  I don't need to prove anything to you really.  Actually I don't have to be doing this in public and I am simply wasting my time.  Atleast you know now my full name, my address.  If you're really serious you can start by giving me your full name and address too Smiley

you don't want to pay your debt, and you want to look good by making me look bad.  so what do we do now?  and tell me why i should be giving out my information.  you seemed to misunderstand me, i don't expect you to hand me the documents personally.  i mean, you can send the scanned/photographed documents to me thru, or you can post it here if you got the balls Smiley  like what's been said many times, when in doubt, ask!  that's what i'm doing.  i've choosen to believe you initially, but too many things point to not believing your stories.

wow, it's more fun in the philippines...
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:35:04 PM

CCL, Scammer Tag, Lets make this happen....

ccl

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:50:18 PM

CCL, Scammer Tag, Lets make this happen....

Sad

hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 04:56:09 PM

Exactly,  but he's the one who let this out on public.  I don't know what he's done so far.  I don't what he's going to do.  He did not disclose our names here but then again saying harassing my family would be fun is insane.  My debt is mine alone to settle and my family doesnt have any responsibility nor have anything to do with it.  You can't blame me for being mad at him coz he's already dragging my family into this which is not fair.  He's asking proof, documents and ID's...would you give those to someone you don't persnally know? especially now that he's threatening me and my family?  I don't even know what's he's done so far...

if you're going to take a loan from a bank, wouldn't you need to submit ID's and financial statements and other documents?  i didn't require you to submit those initially in good faith that you will pay your debt.  and i've been kind enough to give you interest free loan?  would your sister and mother give you that?  if they can, then you wouldn't ask loan from me in the first place.  look, i've been overlykind to you, but don't abuse my kindness. running away from loan won't make your life easier.
ccl

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:59:35 PM

I do respect all your opinions.  But whatever it is I think anyone can agree that it is not rightful to drag my family in this drama.  I never said I do not wish to pay, I just don't have the money at the moment.  Where's scamming with that?  I'd take the scammer tag gladly than be someone who destroys family.

thank you all

ccl

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:01:29 PM

Exactly,  but he's the one who let this out on public.  I don't know what he's done so far.  I don't what he's going to do.  He did not disclose our names here but then again saying harassing my family would be fun is insane.  My debt is mine alone to settle and my family doesnt have any responsibility nor have anything to do with it.  You can't blame me for being mad at him coz he's already dragging my family into this which is not fair.  He's asking proof, documents and ID's...would you give those to someone you don't persnally know? especially now that he's threatening me and my family?  I don't even know what's he's done so far...

if you're going to take a loan from a bank, wouldn't you need to submit ID's and financial statements and other documents?  i didn't require you to submit those initially in good faith that you will pay your debt.  and i've been kind enough to give you interest free loan?  would your sister and mother give you that?  if they can, then you wouldn't ask loan from me in the first place.  look, i've been overlykind to you, but don't abuse my kindness. running away from loan won't make your life easier.

yes, but I know where is my bank's name and details.  anyways again who's running here?  the only reason i don't repl is because it's pointless.  I don't have the money period.  so we can do this like we're doing it right now but when this will end? well from the looks of it your a person who enjoys this kinds of stuff and i don't.  again if you're sincere I want your name too..it's time we get to introduce ourselves.

hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 05:05:09 PM

if your intention was clean from the first place for seeking the loan, then why not provide any documents that can show that you indeed took up culinary lessons.

if your intention to pay is clean and your story is true, then why not provide any documents that you indeed paid 10,015php thru world remit.

if you can provide the necessary documents to support your claim, then lets talk terms on how you can pay the debt.  otherwise, i'll assume that you're cloudina and you'll experience what 2 btc can do to your life.
ccl

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:18:47 PM

if your intention was clean from the first place for seeking the loan, then why not provide any documents that can show that you indeed took up culinary lessons.

if your intention to pay is clean and your story is true, then why not provide any documents that you indeed paid 10,015php thru world remit.

if you can provide the necessary documents to support your claim, then lets talk terms on how you can pay the debt.  otherwise, i'll assume that you're cloudina and you'll experience what 2 btc can do to your life.

again fine by me.  i respect whatever it is you wish as it'll be something i will bring with me in my grave my conscience is clean and i tried talking this out to you.

hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 05:32:44 PM

again fine by me.  i respect whatever it is you wish as it'll be something i will bring with me in my grave my conscience is clean and i tried talking this out to you.

so by your words, do you mean you won't be paying your debt? wow, ikaw na ang umutang ikaw pa ang tigasin ah haha!  i hate to argue with women but... right now i really dont know what to say. i cant find the right word to describe you cloudina. i hope your kids wouldn't know about what you're doing.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:34:16 PM

Cloudina the scammer, Nice title for a movie <3

ccl

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:37:22 PM

so by your words, do you mean you won't be paying your debt? wow, ikaw na ang umutang ikaw pa ang tigasin ah haha!  i hate to argue with women but... right now i really dont know what to say. i cant find the right word to describe you cloudina. i hope your kids wouldn't know about what you're doing.

hahaha didn't I say I want to pay? like how many times??? okei let's do this the other way around...if you were me what you will be doing?

hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 05:39:40 PM

this is your chance to prove that you have a clean intention to seek loan for your culinary lesson.
this is your chance to prove that you have all intention to pay.
this is your chance to prove that you're not cloudina.

this is your chance to prove my accusations are wrong.

if you have proof, i can't find any logical reason why you're not doing it. tsk tsk tsk
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 05:42:52 PM

if i were you, i'll produce proofs to support my claims... that i indeed took up culinary lesson... that i indeed paid 10,015 php thru world remit... that i am alexander and not cloudina.
ccl

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:55:18 PM

if i were you, i'll produce proofs to support my claims... that i indeed took up culinary lesson... that i indeed paid 10,015 php thru world remit... that i am alexander and not cloudina.

yes, but what proof do i have you won't cause my family harm after doing so?  so if you really want to settle to give me you informations as well.

hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 06:03:44 PM

yes, but what proof do i have you won't cause my family harm after doing so?  so if you really want to settle to give me you informations as well.

please do understand that with the current situation, you have no right to ask me to give you my information. by showing the documents, you're only going to prove that you're not lying. if you're not lying, lets see what we can do about the loan. di naman ako mahirap kausap, ayaw ko lang yung ginagago ako.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 767 »
  Print  

Jump to: