Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
taunusin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

Hello
Thank You for the reply and links.

I have watched the video but as I have very little experience then what are the steps that I need to take to "move" my ROCK2 tokens to Token Store? I couldn`t find this part from the video. Or firstly I need to move the tokens to Metamask and from there to Token Store? Or directly to Token Store?
Sry, but I really don`t know how to do it correctly and would need some kind of instructions/help with this.

And after I have managed to move the ROCK2 tokens to Token Store then there I can sell them and get ETH for ROCK2?
And then move/transfer the ETH to Metamask and from there to some other exchange where I can trade ETH to EUR/USD?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tenda1698

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

current price is 0.30 and after 2000 tokens 0.34, our Price bot is probably not looking often enough for actual ETH price
thuyde1249

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

hi guys, im sry that i don´t remember... when participating in the ico, i gave my eth address and the tokens were automatically transferred to this address? so they show up in my dashboard but they were sent to my eth address right after the ico had ended?
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

I really like this project, very transparent from the beginning, sharing all the news from the cave and IRM office. Right now there are many mining projects, but they offer nothing special, but IRM does and to be better than others you need some advantages which IRM definitely has.

Team is really working hard, everyone can see it and soon we will have another great video.  Smiley
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:55:46 AM

hi guys, im sry that i don´t remember... when participating in the ico, i gave my eth address and the tokens were automatically transferred to this address? so they show up in my dashboard but they were sent to my eth address right after the ico had ended?
Check your address on Etherscan.  Why would you leave it until months after the ICO to ask if your tokens have arrived?   Were you in a coma?   Huh

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Calidude

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

Unofficial update for anyone that is interested, from an investor in ROCK2.

Their Telegram is open to the public as far as I can see and the guys there are now a little more chilled and very helpful to anyone with questions, although different people asking the same questions everyday would do my head in, but I am sure every project has that issue. 

As far as the miners go and payments they have stated the following in the Telegram -

First payments will be 28/29 September to holders of ROCK2, they are expected to be on the low side as most miners have only been working a few days. 

The dashboard will be completed by October but not having it live will not affect payments as they will be done via smart contract, the exact time/date each month is not known at this time but it may be released for the future. 

They are making an in-depth video to be released early October, probably answering many of the questions that some investors have. 

They plan on ordering 1500 more ASICS which will be flown (not trucked) to the Cave to put them at a total of 2000 ASICS running. 

Eventually there will be 12-13 thousand Rigs mining exclusively for IRM and ROCK2 holders, the cave can handle 10 thousand Rigs and I am not sure where the others will be located. 

If any of the information I have provided above is incorrect then I am sure Dias will correct it but that is what I have read from the Admin on the Telegram. 

So in a nutshell I think this is a very good investment to have that many miners working and exclusively for ROCK2 holders is a big deal, it will start off slow and build up to a big operation. 

I think the low first 1/2/3 payments may scare some weak hands to selling, in which case I am ready to pounce as I see this being even more profitable than I first imagined, especially if people start dumping ROCK2 @ under ~ $0.20

So that is about it from me, looking forward to the first payment, whatever it's size and more importantly the new miners arriving and also the video which should clear up some FUD.   

Last word, I have been defending this project from FUD for a while now, and I have since decided I am no longer going to do that.  Why?   Because the more FUD the cheaper the ROCK2, the more I can earn so bring on the FUD.   Cheesy

Everything I have posted is my personal opinion only and not official from IRM, but I believe in these guys and that they are going to make it very worthwhile for investors!!!

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
acidus77

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:56:22 AM

Unofficial update for anyone that is interested, from an investor in ROCK2.

Their Telegram is open to the public as far as I can see and the guys there are now a little more chilled and very helpful to anyone with questions, although different people asking the same questions everyday would do my head in, but I am sure every project has that issue. 

As far as the miners go and payments they have stated the following in the Telegram -

First payments will be 28/29 September to holders of ROCK2, they are expected to be on the low side as most miners have only been working a few days. 

The dashboard will be completed by October but not having it live will not affect payments as they will be done via smart contract, the exact time/date each month is not known at this time but it may be released for the future. 

They are making an in-depth video to be released early October, probably answering many of the questions that some investors have. 

They plan on ordering 1500 more ASICS which will be flown (not trucked) to the Cave to put them at a total of 2000 ASICS running. 

Eventually there will be 12-13 thousand Rigs mining exclusively for IRM and ROCK2 holders, the cave can handle 10 thousand Rigs and I am not sure where the others will be located. 

If any of the information I have provided above is incorrect then I am sure Dias will correct it but that is what I have read from the Admin on the Telegram. 

So in a nutshell I think this is a very good investment to have that many miners working and exclusively for ROCK2 holders is a big deal, it will start off slow and build up to a big operation. 

I think the low first 1/2/3 payments may scare some weak hands to selling, in which case I am ready to pounce as I see this being even more profitable than I first imagined, especially if people start dumping ROCK2 @ under ~ $0.20

So that is about it from me, looking forward to the first payment, whatever it's size and more importantly the new miners arriving and also the video which should clear up some FUD.   

Last word, I have been defending this project from FUD for a while now, and I have since decided I am no longer going to do that.  Why?   Because the more FUD the cheaper the ROCK2, the more I can earn so bring on the FUD.   Cheesy

Everything I have posted is my personal opinion only and not official from IRM, but I believe in these guys and that they are going to make it very worthwhile for investors!!!

Telegram it is NOT open to public
Calidude

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

1.  They are actually purchasing miners and are not a scam company.

LOL

Scam here is something that they knowingly inflated their business model and claimed things which don't look possible.
Yeah I take that back they are purchasing miners, that much is true but they are a SCAM company who misled investors and are not capable of providing a ROI to any investors unless you happen to own like 1 Million of the 15 Million ROCK2 which I am sure that their team does own as part of the (private sale)

ROI = Return on investment  since the payout is as far as i know per token you hold so if you hold 1 token or a million it will take the same time untill you get your money back.
You will NEVER see an ROI for this.   It costs around $1,200 for 1000 ROCK2 and for that for the first couple of months you will receive $1.20 for every 1000.  Shocked

So if you spent $5000.00 you will get a repayment of $5 for the next couple of months then after that multiply it by 3 when they get 1500 ASICS so your 5 Thousand dollar investment will see you earning a massive $25 per month.   

Total scam.

Im glad to see you finally got what we have been saying for many months.
Yeah I admit I trusted and defended them but when I saw the claims being made and worked it out I realized I had made a huge mistake, thankfully I was able to get out only 2k down. 

BTW I think they are using ICO money to artificially inflate the price as every time someone dumps it magically goes back to $0.30.  Either way they have scammed Millions out of people. 

The only ones left are those who kiss their asses on Telegram like PeterK and Cryptominingking or whatever that fools name is.  He has his tongue wedged so far up their asses they would need to ask him to remove it to take a dump.   Cheesy

Even funnier the idiot has 20 thousand ROCK2 and he is going to get a whopping $1.20 payment soon, it is so funny watching them in the Telegram talking about how great things are going to be when the reality is they will be lucky to ever see even half of the money they invested back in a lifetime.  Especially in a bear market and with difficulty climbing so high. 

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

you idiots were told it's a fucking scam from DAY 1.

You only have yourselves to blame.

Roll Eyes
Ibelieveinscam

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

Hello everybody, really funny comments here. Somebody will be laughing soon either investors or haters..
But calling this project scam is really stupid because ICM team could escape with the money long time ago
instead of working in the cave Wink
The problem is these guys overestimated beginning of the business and promised to much, but with the time when bitcoin
price goes up and we have 10000 miners in the cave I am sure returns will be nice.
Regards for all haters Wink)
FutureTeslaOwner

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

Calidude, your maths is a bit wrong. You said it costs $1200 for 1000 rock2. It only costs $325.

But you're right that the ROI will be low initially. They will gradually increase the number of miners. Remember payouts will continue for at least a few years. Anything can happen to BTC price in that time, especially if ETF happens.
fishdogduck

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 12:06:08 PM by fishdogduck

If anyone is interested here is my Rock2 profit calculator that I made. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sK-JYICeL34HnVKGDic1l6Meeu3ombLwRrh-ro3l038/edit?usp=sharing (create a copy to edit it)

For the first payment of miners running for 22 days it should be around $0.00116 per token or $1.16 per 1000 tokens (hopefully it's not more than this or it means they are dipping into the ICO fund Tongue )
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

Hello everybody, really funny comments here. Somebody will be laughing soon either investors or haters..
But calling this project scam is really stupid because ICM team could escape with the money long time ago
instead of working in the cave Wink
The problem is these guys overestimated beginning of the business and promised to much, but with the time when bitcoin
price goes up and we have 10000 miners in the cave I am sure returns will be nice.
Regards for all haters Wink)

You, as children, believe fake video. How can electronic equipment work in a cave where there is a lot of dust or water?

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Calidude

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:20:46 AM

Calidude, your maths is a bit wrong. You said it costs $1200 for 1000 rock2. It only costs $325.
Okay my bad.

If anyone is interested here is my Rock2 profit calculator that I made. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sK-JYICeL34HnVKGDic1l6Meeu3ombLwRrh-ro3l038/edit?usp=sharing (create a copy to edit it)

For the first payment of miners running for 22 days it should be around $0.00116 per token or $1.16 per 1000 tokens (hopefully it's not more than this or it means they are dipping into the ICO fund Tongue )

So if that is based on 500 ASICS running that means if someone invested, to make it a round figure $10,000.00 right now it they would get 31,250 ROCK2 which would see them receive a payment of roughly $31.25 each month this next couple of months. 

Then assuming they put the other (when they actually order them) 1500 ASICS online that return will increase 3x so they would receive at a maximum $93.75 per month. 

That is a total of 2000 ASICS right.   So times that by 5 to bring it up to 10 thousand ASICS assuming they can actually get that many purchased delivered and set up in the next 6 months that still gives you a return of $468.75 per month. 

So at that rate, not taking into account difficulty adjustments or BTC price increases/decreases in 4 to 6 months  you MIGHT receive Just under $500 per month.  So minimum of 2 years to break even if at all and even then that does not take into account the difficulty and the halving in May 2020.   

That is why I sold all of mine the chances of breaking even at all are next to zero.   You will not get rich because the difficulty as we get closer to halving is just going to explode, and yes that will increase the price of BTC, but even if it does 3 fold from where it is today, why risk maybe seeing some return on  your investment when with that same 10K you could buy just under 1.5 Bitcoins now?

Anyone who thinks they are going to "Moon" or get rich with IRM or ANY cloud mining service is kidding themselves.  I was kidding myself for a while but woke up and sold up and now have an extra BTC in my stockpile and about 20 ETH left over, feels good knowing I got out before being duped, although I was for a while luckly I purchased some more ROCK then dumped it again when the price rose. 

I believe they are using ICO money to inflate the price as no one would logically pay that price now as an investment it just does not make financial sense.  Also you going to be paid in ETH so all of the mined BTC is going straight to them, they will be using ETH from ICO to pay investors no way would they be stupid enough to exchange the BTC they mine as they like all of us know by the time the halving is here it will be worth a fortune.   

All this ICO has done is ensure that the creators become very rich and the investors will be left holding small bags of ETH.   

You cannot trust Russians/Kazaks with cloud mining services because eventually they all say.......fuck you to the investors and that is what is going to happen here . 

Sell up now while the price is higher and buy some BTC with it rather than risk it with these deceitful people.   

Ibelieveinscam

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

Another portion of hate...
Why wouldnt you belive in these people, they trying to be one of the biggest mining company.
Regarding calculating profits - you have to remember that they let the investors to decide how many
miners to buy in the begining - thats why for now only 2000 pcs. Later on we will have asics on the
market which can mine 40 TH/s and more which will cover difficulty rise..
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:24:58 PM
Merited by fishdogduck (1)

Okay my bad.

So if that is based on 500 ASICS running that means if someone invested, to make it a round figure $10,000.00 right now it they would get 31,250 ROCK2 which would see them receive a payment of roughly $31.25 each month this next couple of months.  

Then assuming they put the other (when they actually order them) 1500 ASICS online that return will increase 3x so they would receive at a maximum $93.75 per month.  

That is a total of 2000 ASICS right.   So times that by 5 to bring it up to 10 thousand ASICS assuming they can actually get that many purchased delivered and set up in the next 6 months that still gives you a return of $468.75 per month.  

So at that rate, not taking into account difficulty adjustments or BTC price increases/decreases in 4 to 6 months  you MIGHT receive Just under $500 per month.  So minimum of 2 years to break even if at all and even then that does not take into account the difficulty and the halving in May 2020.  

That is why I sold all of mine the chances of breaking even at all are next to zero.   You will not get rich because the difficulty as we get closer to halving is just going to explode, and yes that will increase the price of BTC, but even if it does 3 fold from where it is today, why risk maybe seeing some return on  your investment when with that same 10K you could buy just under 1.5 Bitcoins now?

Anyone who thinks they are going to "Moon" or get rich with IRM or ANY cloud mining service is kidding themselves.  I was kidding myself for a while but woke up and sold up and now have an extra BTC in my stockpile and about 20 ETH left over, feels good knowing I got out before being duped, although I was for a while luckly I purchased some more ROCK then dumped it again when the price rose.  

I believe they are using ICO money to inflate the price as no one would logically pay that price now as an investment it just does not make financial sense.  Also you going to be paid in ETH so all of the mined BTC is going straight to them, they will be using ETH from ICO to pay investors no way would they be stupid enough to exchange the BTC they mine as they like all of us know by the time the halving is here it will be worth a fortune.  

All this ICO has done is ensure that the creators become very rich and the investors will be left holding small bags of ETH.  

You cannot trust Russians/Kazaks with cloud mining services because eventually they all say.......fuck you to the investors and that is what is going to happen here .  

Sell up now while the price is higher and buy some BTC with it rather than risk it with these deceitful people.  

You really need some longer term thinking and  perspective here.  IRM is essentially paying a dividend through mining if you hold their tokens.  In the stock market a 4-5% dividend paid monthly is considered **very good**.

By your calculations initially each token will give 1.16 cents and it will increase when more ASIC miners are added, to 4-5 cents per token. EVERY MONTH.  This is very solid and on par with good stocks that pay dividends.

There is the added bonus of being paid in Cryptos (ETH) too which are depressed right now (BTC is down 80% of its value since Jan 2018) but if the overall market caps increase so will the overall mining dividends you hold paid in ETH.

If your goal was to see a complete return on your investment in a short time then you are dreaming and will be disappointed with all crypto mining companies (none can or have ever  guaranteed this!). I did not see it mentioned anywhere by IRM or in their white paper that this was ever a stated goal to return huge payouts from the first months of operation.

It would be good for everyone to re-adjust their thinking and to be more realistic!  IRM is a long term crypto hold.

FutureTeslaOwner

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

First payout is due tomorrow guys.

Token price is rising to all time highs.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

Then sell you fools, SELL!

Calidude

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:36:02 AM

Then sell you fools, SELL!

Sell they should indeed.

So now IRM investors are angry and rightfully so that on their payment day instead of receiving ETH as promised.
They are being paid ROCK2PAY tokens (LOL)   Which they then have to convert to ETH. 
This has confused many people and is also another lie which was told by IRM in their advertising and whitepaper.

And to make matters worse, many of the investors are shocked at the payout amounts they are getting.

And if you dare to speak negatively about IRM they will ban you in an instant, one guy invested 30K and received $50 as his first payment.  Given it will take them a few weeks to receive and install the next 1500 Asics he can expect a $150 per month payment when that is completed. 

Another a similar amount and was instantly banned when he complained about the payout amount. 

So for every $1000 Dollars invested you are currently receiving around $1.85 per MONTH!!!

What a fucken huge SCAM IRM is.  They are also pumping up the price themselves using either ICO money or money from their previous ETH mining operations.  So to any of you still invested in this mess I would take advantage of the fact they are pumping the token price and buying tokens and sell it back to them. 

With IRM a small loss is a big profit. 

There is a guy in their telegram who is a paid shill either that or the biggest ass kisser known to man named Peter K.

He even reports people who speaks negatively about IRM.  LOL.  So glad I got out of this huge scam.

My advise to current holders, sell now for a profit if you can, things are going to get much worse before they get better, if "Better" actually ever happens.

Sell and gtfo out of this scam. 

So to summarize, things IRM have done or said that are not right or outright lies.

1.  They based their repayment calculator to suck people in on a figure that was more than double the current BTC price (I was one of those sucked in but got out in time)

2.  They have lied about the payment methods and said the contract will pay you ETH.  That is not the truth and now you get some fucken weird rock2pay token which you then have to try and cash out for ETH.  (Another point, even if you invested $2000.00 most of your $3.50 payment is in GWEI fees.  LOL

3.  They are a dictatorship on Telegram and anyone who dares to even question something is banned.  They have had to un-ban many people after others have said hey he was joking or it was only a question etc.  But overall they do not give a shit about investors.

4.  Dias thinks he is a winner, he will be remembered as being a Conman who duped many investors. He also likes to brag that he is over 6 foot and can fight.   Cheesy

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:08:29 AM
Merited by ostsee77 (1)

everyone in the world knows that something like this doesn't work. it's utopia what the team has written. but the people have invested because they want to make a big profit. but if you promise a big profit... you always have to be very careful . no one in the world gives money away   Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: