Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TIPOK_ARM

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

what a ridiculous payment Huh? this is not what they promised (((

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E  :  August 23rd - September 23rd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Airdraw

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:50:43 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 05:00:46 PM by Airdraw

There seems to be a pretty big lack of critical thought here. You people are forgetting a few things:

1. The payout was based on less than 3 weeks of mining, and only 500 miners. That's 10% of the total equipment budget. Based on that, the payout we got was actually much higher than I anticipated. When all the miners have been purchased, the payout should go up 5-10x, and if BTC goes up, it's looking even better. Try to find anything else on the market that will get you that kind of return on an investment. Go invest your money in US treasuries and get a 3% return if you're so concerned.

2. BTC is way down from the day the original calculator was put on the site. That was based on BTC being at $13,500. Obviously those numbers are no longer accurate. The fact that BTC went down and not up doesn't automatically make IRM a scam

3. Rock2pay is actually a good idea. For people with very few ROCK2 tokens, this makes more sense than sending tiny payments that wouldn't even go through due to the transaction fee. It literally takes 2 minutes to transfer these to ETH, why are people so up in arms about this? If you're worried about your funds being being held as an IRM asset, then go convert it to ETH! If taking 2 minutes to transfer to ETH is too much time once per month, then you should probably sell your ROCK2 tokens.

4. IRM is a long-term hold. If you were expecting to make your entire investment back in the first couple months, then you're an idiot. As long as BTC goes up, I think IRM is going to give a great return over the next couple years.

I'm glad the price of ROCK2 is taking right now because I am going to pick up some more cheap tokens!
fishdogduck

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

There seems to be a pretty big lack of critical thought here. You people are forgetting a few things:

1. The payout was based on less than 3 weeks of mining, and only 500 miners. That's 10% of the total equipment budget. Based on that, the payout we got was actually much higher than I anticipated. When all the miners have been purchased, the payout should go up 5-10x, and if BTC goes up, it's looking even better. Try to find anything else on the market that will get you that kind of return on an investment. Go invest your money in US treasuries and get a 3% return if you're so concerned.

2. BTC is way down from the day the original calculator was put on the site. That was based on BTC being at $13,500. Obviously those numbers are no longer accurate. The fact that BTC went down and not up doesn't automatically make IRM a scam

3. Rock2pay is actually a good idea. For people with very few ROCK2 tokens, this makes more sense than sending tiny payments that wouldn't even go through due to the transaction fee. It literally takes 2 minutes to transfer these to ETH, why are people so up in arms about this? If you're worried about your funds being being held as an IRM asset, then go convert it to ETH! If taking 2 minutes to transfer to ETH is too much time once per month, then you should probably sell your ROCK2 tokens.

4. IRM is a long-term hold. If you were expecting to make your entire investment back in the first couple months, then you're an idiot. As long as BTC goes up, I think IRM is going to give a great return over the next couple years.

I'm glad the price of ROCK2 is taking right now because I am going to pick up some more cheap tokens!

What was the profit per token?
Hemikid

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

How do you convert Rock2pay to ETH?
Airdraw

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

Check the IRM telegram, there was a document posted today that explains the process.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

I find the idea of using natural resources to cut costs and create development fascinating. However, I wonder how you can guarantee a return to both investors and miners in a market with occasionally downward trends.

Hemikid

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

Check the IRM telegram, there was a document posted today that explains the process.
Is that the only place to find it? I'm not on Telegram, how do you get on their Telegram group?
fishdogduck

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:47:09 AM

It's on their news channel, you have to sign up for telegram first though
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Ice_Rock_News

Here is a google doc of it (hosted by me not them) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1skMWTm2Zs3IPBnPa2M-gCfTgKlU7C7-wTdbkSv7I3EU/edit?usp=sharing You probably shouldn't trust anything not sent by them though
Hemikid

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:19:24 AM

Here is a google doc of it (hosted by me not them) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1skMWTm2Zs3IPBnPa2M-gCfTgKlU7C7-wTdbkSv7I3EU/edit?usp=sharing You probably shouldn't trust anything not sent by them though
Seems like a lot of work for a few bucks, but we will give it a try. Thank you fishdogduck
fishdogduck

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

Seems like a lot of work for a few bucks, but we will give it a try. Thank you fishdogduck

No worries, can you tell me the ETH per token you received? I sold all my Rock2 when it hit 0.003 ETH. Might buy some back if the token price goes down enough
Hemikid

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

No worries, can you tell me the ETH per token you received? I sold all my Rock2 when it hit 0.003 ETH. Might buy some back if the token price goes down enough

The amount of Rock2 Tokens I have and the amount of Rock2Pay I received on this payment works out to 0.00000557657 ETH per Rock2 token.
fishdogduck

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

So around $0.00131 or $1.31 per 1000 tokens. Sounds about right, a little higher than my calculator.

For the first payment of miners running for 22 days it should be around $0.00116 per token or $1.16 per 1000 tokens
Hemikid

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

So around $0.00131 or $1.31 per 1000 tokens. Sounds about right, a little higher than my calculator.

For the first payment of miners running for 22 days it should be around $0.00116 per token or $1.16 per 1000 tokens
I signed up on telegram and I see the download for the manual on for to convert rock2pay to eth, hit download buttom and nothing happens. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 04:24:56 AM

https://t.me/Ice_Rock_News   here you can find MANUAL

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

‼️Hello everyone! We have some great news and information to share with. Please read it fully.‼️

Here is the latest updates about our video and its details;

Second phase with s9's & s9j's become too big for our cave. Our team made a good calculation that cave will only fit 5000 miners inside safely. Because of the funds we raised and the miners cost got reduced as of know in total we have enough funds for 7000 miners. With the re-investment cave would not be sustainable. THIS WAY WE CAN EXPAND!!! There is nothing wrong with the cave and cave is still a good option. But this way our second phase can expand. For 7000 s9's air was too much for the cave.

so good about our new place?

We, like with the cave, have the right to have this place for us for free. It was given us by the electric company itself. Since we will be their biggest costumer, they were happy to share this place with us. So, it still didn't cost us anything 🎉🎉

As you guys can see from the video, the ventilation system is very smooth and also it is high above the ground so, it is very easy to take the air out and let it in. Electricity price is the same as before! The team is more experienced and active than before.

Other news and information;

-We have already ordered 1500 more miners and we are ordering as we go. The reason for this miners cost drops every month. We have no reason to order them at once and also the preparations takes time. So in October we will have 2000 miners in total!!

-In upcoming weeks we will have a Q&A, so please send us your questions privately if you have any(Which we know you must have a lot Smiley )

As always ICE ROCKS💪💪

https://youtu.be/0V51w6U4XMA

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

wow great promotion video .
But in the video you whering t-shirts i thought it is very cold in your mining Facility ?
But also great to see the massiv stuff of new miners .

regards
Hemikid

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

Thanks dias
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

Thanks dias

https://medium.com/@dias.kurmanov/hey-yo-wuzzzzzup-everybody-ff668dc8e5cc

FutureTeslaOwner

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

All the fudders and haters can check out their latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V51w6U4XMA

Also, their CEO Malik announced on their telegram channel that by end of this year they will have 5000 s9 (if nothing better comes along).

Bakkt will start in November this year, and I expect bitcoin ETF approval end of Feb 2019 so perfect timing.
Bushido1

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

After I have pressed READ in https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts, nothing shows up in the balance field. The field stays "151".
What could be the reason?
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: