Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

Not sure how, I didn't participate in any Airdrop of this project, as far as I remember. But I have received some tokens. Thanks!
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

ROCK2 / BTC / ROCK2 / ETH ====> DEEX

Today I want to give you the progress regarding the trading of the token ROCK2 on the exchanges 📈

In recent days, the daily trading volume of our token on the token.store has increased more than 5 times🚀

As you all know, we constantly keep in touch with our community, through chat admins, also directly communicating with our investors in chat rooms and in personal messages. It is very important for us to know the mood of our community and we try to create maximum comfort and convenience for our investors. One of the topics that worry our community is not convenient mechanics on the current stock exchange and the lack of alternative pairs for buying / selling the ROCK2 token.

Earlier, we announced the addition of a token to another exchange, the functionality of which, after checking it with our team, turned out to be very convenient. Today I want to officially inform you about the creation of new trading pairs for the ROCK2 token on the decentralized exchange DEEX. Below you can see active links to new pairs.

ROCK2 / BTC:
https://alpha.deex.exchange/market/ICEROCK_DEEX.BTC

ROCK2 / ETH:
https://alpha.deex.exchange/market/ICEROCK_DEEX.ETH

In the future, the list of available pairs will be expanded.

Friends, I wish you a pleasant use of the new exchange and remember, your comfort is very important to us.

Ceгoдня я xoчy пpeдocтaвить вaшeмy внимaнию пpoгpecc oтнocитeльнo тopгoв тoкeнa ROCK2 нa биpжax 📈

Зa пocлeдниe дни cyтoчный oбъeм тopгoв нaшeгo тoкeнa нa биpжe token.store выpoc бoлee чeм в 5 paз🚀

Кaк вы вce знaeтe мы пocтoяннo пoддepживaeм cвязь c нaшим кoмьюнити, этo пpoиcxoдит чepeз aдминoв чaтa, тaк жe нeпocpeдcтвeннo oбщaяcь c нaшими инвecтopaми в чaтax и в личныx cooбщeнияx. Для нac oчeнь вaжнo знaть нacтpoeниe нaшeгo cooбщecтвa и мы cтapaeмcя coздaть мaкcимaльный кoмфopт и yдoбcтвo для нaшиx инвecтopoв. Oднa из тeм кoтopaя вoлнyeт нaшe кoмьюнити — этo нe yдoбнaя мexaникa нa дeйcтвyющeй биpжe и oтcyтcтвиe aльтepнaтивныx пap для пoкyпки/пpoдaжи тoкeнa ROCK2.

Paнee мы aнoнcиpoвaли дoбaвлeниe тoкeнa eщe нa oднy биpжy, фyнкциoнaл кoтopoй пocлe пpoвepки eгo нaшeй кoмaндoй, oкaзaлcя oчeнь yдoбный. Ceгoдня я xoчy oфициaльнo cooбщить вaм o coздaнии нoвыx тopгoвыx пap для тoкeнa ROCK2 нa дeцeнтpaлизoвaннoй биpжe DEEX. Hижe вы мoжeтe yвидeть aктивныe ccылки нa нoвыe пapы.

ROCK2/BTC:
https://alpha.deex.exchange/market/ICEROCK_DEEX.BTC

ROCK2/ETH:
https://alpha.deex.exchange/market/ICEROCK_DEEX.ETH

B дaльнeйшeм бyдeт pacшиpeн cпиcoк дocтyпныx пap.

Дpyзья, жeлaю вaм пpиятнoгo пoльзoвaния нoвoй биpжeй и пoмнитe, нaм oчeнь вaжeн вaш кoмфopт.

michael_williams

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

Can we get an estimated growth curve on our gains from this? Like dates of when we should expect expansion of the miner banks and what we can except per 1000 coins at each payout for the next few years out. The site still have a calculator the is massively off of reality.
fishdogduck

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

Can we get an estimated growth curve on our gains from this? Like dates of when we should expect expansion of the miner banks and what we can except per 1000 coins at each payout for the next few years out. The site still have a calculator the is massively off of reality.

I made a more up to date calculator https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sK-JYICeL34HnVKGDic1l6Meeu3ombLwRrh-ro3l038/edit#gid=0

It's probably better to think of the token profit more as a dividend share than ROI as the tokens still retain value after profit is made. If the company is successful over the next few years you are likely to make more profit off the token price going up than from the dividends paid out.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

That's a very weird thing to say while your customers are paying 20% for reinvestment. (that's currently covering the shortcoming in operational costs.)

That 20% supposedly replaces all those miners Before they go down with more efficient ones to keep your investment profitable.

So when admin sais that they are saying we are Not replacing anything and pocketing your 20% when shit breaks its gone.

Also how is the Cooling done now that you moved to the warehouse u don't have free cooling anymore how much is that going to cost ? might work during the winter without but how about summer ?

"It's probably better to think of the token profit more as a dividend share "

Not according to IRM apperantly because they say everything will just Die after 3 years so your eating your asset.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

That's a very weird thing to say while your customers are paying 20% for reinvestment. (that's currently covering the shortcoming in operational costs.)

That 20% supposedly replaces all those miners Before they go down with more efficient ones to keep your investment profitable.

So when admin sais that they are saying we are Not replacing anything and pocketing your 20% when shit breaks its gone.

Also how is the Cooling done now that you moved to the warehouse u don't have free cooling anymore how much is that going to cost ? might work during the winter without but how about summer ?

Not according to IRM apperantly because they say everything will just Die after 3 years so your eating your asset.

Is this true and confirmed by IRM management  or just an uninformed comment made by an  admin sitting in their telegram group not realky involved or on the company payroll.

How can IRM say in its whitepaper there will be 20% reinvestment to do maintenance and replace older machines and then turn around and say that once machine are not working they are not replaced in their mining farm? Who would invest in a company not willing to spend for rig maintenance and repair to keep its farm as efficient as possible.... for as long as possible.

IRM should be careful, their flip flops on so many promises they said they would do in their white paper  but are now no longer going to do could leave them open to many lawsuits.
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

Is this true and confirmed by IRM management  or just an uninformed comment made by an  admin sitting in their telegram group not realky involved or on the company payroll.

How can IRM say in its whitepaper there will be 20% reinvestment to do maintenance and replace older machines and then turn around and say that once machine are not working they are not replaced in their mining farm? Who would invest in a company not willing to spend for rig maintenance and repair to keep its farm as efficient as possible.... for as long as possible.

IRM should be careful, their flip flops on so many promises they said they would do in their white paper  but are now no longer going to do could leave them open to many lawsuits.

yes that a good question your right that might be the case.

Id also like to add that if their customers have a choice between 50% payout Without replacement or a 30% payout With replacement the smart money would Choose the 30% payout if that makes your payout last "forever" instead of a couple of years.

**can someone that is NOT banned from their telegram ask and report back plz?

LOL asking that question would get the person banned.  You are not allowed to "question" their decisions.  In their own words "This is a dictatorship and business not a democracy". 

BTW have worked out Peter K is actually Dias, he is trying hard not to show his native language is not English but there are many tells.

The other thing Peter K/Dias is doing is, like the whole project a game of smoke and mirrors. 

Anyone fuds, Peter K/Dias is there and he also references page 2 of xxx report etc, he is answering as though he IS a company rep but pretending not be a company rep. 

Then he will come on-line as Dias.  LMAO 

Sorry for outing you Dias, hope this does not upset the tribe at home base. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

"Farms lifetime not yours" Priceless Im starting to like these guys Smiley (**because I don't own any IRM) but that's a pretty funny fuckin answer scammy as shit but Funny.

I might just buy some now to support their comedy.

FYI Why are investors paying 20% reinvestment then ? or is the payout now 70%?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
kirinbear

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

Dead spies hurry to roll, mining is certainly not a lifetime profit, when Bitcoin is lower than the cost of electricity is not suitable for mining, if Bitcoin is above 6000. Still profitable. At the current price. If more than 7,000 mining machines are in operation. At least 4% of profits per month, 48% per year, is still a good investment target. Is there a bank? 2% per year? . The white paper says that when the btc price comes to 14000, there will be a monthly dividend of more than 100%. There are no more than 7,000 caves. Do you have to dig a cave again? Power companies provide warehousing for free. This is a very good suggestion. If you are interested in IRM. Welcome to invest. But if you don't agree. Please sell rock2. Get out of the way quickly.
RafaelM

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

Just left this scam.
Project without transparency. Without communicating to anyone, they moved to a "secret location". Wtf will happen to the mine? I would not be surprised if there was a robbery or a fire to end the project. Good luck to stay at this.
Airdraw

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

I exited this project as well. Got back most of what I originally invested, so I'm not hurting too bad.

The last minute change to a warehouse with absolutely NO heads up was ridiculous. The cave was the reason I invested in the first place. They promise "coming soon, video from the cave!" then a few weeks later they show a video of everything set up in this new warehouse? Now it's just like any old mining operation, what is it that makes this unique now? I was also pretty horrified by the level of immaturity and lack of professionalism conveyed by management.

Best case, when the 'cave' is at full capacity, you're getting $10, MAYBE $20 per 1000 coins. Along with the rise in difficulty, cost of electricity, COOLING COSTS (because that's a thing now that there's a warehouse), you're going to be lucky to get your investment back in 3 years. But in 1 or 2 years, the money will be all gone, miners will be antiques, and I would be surprised to even see this project turning any sort of profit at that point.

I feel a bit like a hypocrite because I defended this project from the start.. But the last minute changes and complete lack of transparency was just too much. If only they spent as much time keeping investors informed as they did peddling their shitty merchandise and t-shirts, they would probably have far few investors dropping out.
Fettuccine

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:21:35 AM

It's actually comical that this retard can only muster up " Haterz go to hell" looped , in which the structure of words and overall demeanor appear to have taken an incredibly long time to form, due to ESL.

This project screams amateur, from its inception to YTD. You would think the owners of IRM would have learned a few key components in dealing with the community along their journey to " success ". The level of outright disrespect to investors is appalling. I have been in crypto since 2012, and I have never seen a community leader treat their own community like criminals, for asking simple questions. The level of complacency, disrespect, and transparency IRM owners exhibit is the tell tale signs of a project that will fail.

The amount of " changes " to major decisions already concreted, blatant lies to the community, far fetched calculations, horrifically low dividend payments, and overall a shady feeling to the whole IRM business model will force me to unload my shares. I truly believed in this project at the start, but if you get into the fine details ( many wont, or are to blinded by greed ) the inconsistencies, and shortcomings truly add up quickly.

If this is how IRM is operating on a business level, by calling their community/investors names, and blocking a significant amount of users from active chats for bringing critical points to the discussion, leads me to believe they have failed. They have failed or are in a path to solvency, and are trying to cover up their tracks by deflecting legitimate questions, embellishing PR's, and changing the subject of any detrimental question asked that potentially uncovers flaws and lies from IRM.

I would not be surprised if they exit scammed, where " robbed " , hacked, or faked their own deaths. You have to remember, the area these people are from, is encumbered with low level scammers, robbers, rapists, and essentially the scum of the world. They are untouchable, they law does not care.

Another highly likely scenario is IRM has an armed robbery where all of the miners are stolen, the way Diaz runs his mouth he might end up pissing someone off enough who's ready to spill blood. Again, these people live in a literal shit-hole, one of the worst in the world. Look up crimes vs. punishments, and then ask yourself if this is a country you want to invest in.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:41:52 AM

What I don't get is that the ICO ended many months ago and the investors just accept that there are only 500 miners running .. soon to be 2000 only a fraction of the money taken in its ridiculous.
They had many months to prepare even before the ICO ended and yet this goes at a snails pace and no one sais shit.
I could have more up and running if i was doing everything by myself but they supposedly got a team working on this.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

Just left this scam.
Project without transparency. Without communicating to anyone, they moved to a "secret location". Wtf will happen to the mine? I would not be surprised if there was a robbery or a fire to end the project. Good luck to stay at this.

Hahah )))) haters... you are so funny. I wish you good luck. Mr Misinformed

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:34:56 AM

What I don't get is that the ICO ended many months ago and the investors just accept that there are only 500 miners running .. soon to be 2000 only a fraction of the money taken in its ridiculous.
They had many months to prepare even before the ICO ended and yet this goes at a snails pace and no one sais shit.
I could have more up and running if i was doing everything by myself but they supposedly got a team working on this.

Sluppy,   you are so sluppy ))))

WHAT Huh?  Really?

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

WHAT Huh?  Really?

Ye really ive been involved in running miner farms in the past the setting up of the miners themselves that takes very little time the miners you are using are pretty much plug and play.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

WHAT Huh?  Really?

and you provided ICO for mining and know better than anybody how to manage such a company, right?

Ye really ive been involved in running miner farms in the past the setting up of the miners themselves that takes very little time the miners you are using are pretty much plug and play.

and you provided ICO for mining and know better than anybody how to manage such a company, right?

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

WHAT Huh?  Really?

ICO and managing the company Is not relevant to what we are talking about .. Im saying you are doing a piss poor job in getting miners to your site and getting them installed.

But ill say this if I where managing your company i couldnt do a Worse job thats for sure.

Airdraw

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

Does anyone know if the dividends payed out today? I'm curious if the price has come up significantly from last month. Can someone share the ROCK2PAY payment they got based on 1000 coins?
rcgomes

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:59:41 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 12:11:44 AM by rcgomes

Does anyone know if the dividends payed out today? I'm curious if the price has come up significantly from last month. Can someone share the ROCK2PAY payment they got based on 1000 coins?

hello my last payment was 29/09 i have 3000tolkens they transfer 0,0169801183800433 eth
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: