Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37039 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
fishdogduck

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:00:48 PM

how much would I get per month for holding 1000 IRM ?

Approx $2.88 worth of ETH per month. This depends a lot on the current price of BTC though.

At the moment 50% of investor profit share is going to reinvestment which will possibly last for another 2 months. After that the reinvest will go down to 20% (so more profit).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamisti

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:19:22 AM

Hello this month I received less than in previous months! I thought adding more miners the payments would be greater ...

As a matter of interest, how is your ROI working out?

Laughted on your comment. Very much on point!
I gave up with them. They started bad, they doing even worse now. Unprofessional team, deciding up to whatever emotion their 'leader' has. Banning people on telegram who dare to ask questoins.
They promised like 400% ROI in 1 year, reality is that we are at what... 1%? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

They haven't even thought through the whole mining process. They had a plan and they didn't stick to it. It took 5 months to implement their first 1000 miners (and they still have only 1000 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy )
Just a bunch of noobs trying to be professional but failing to be. Basically they 'forgot' that shipping takes so long, also they failed to realize that it'll take time to put those miners into place.

I withdraw my 12k investment. Lost a lot of money but i'm happy i don't have to worry about what shitty decision they'll have next time.
I will be following them because it's so entertaining how unprofessional they are.

Do the same if you want to get back anything. Their ROCK2 token price is failing HARD.
I have tons of negative experience with them, with their decisions, but i don't want to get into that. you get the point.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 07:26:53 PM

I just have to laugh.... so many haters and people still saying this project is a scam after nearly a year of them paying dividends. Sorry for all those not holding ROCK2 and crying scam.  While you are crying I am quietly making a small profit every month  holding my ROCK2. 
IMO Ice Rock Mining is a solid project and continues to pay me a Rock2Pay dividend every month  - with an easy to follow manual to convert it to ETH at anytime.  With the entire cryptocurrency market rising now, the increase in ETH value will make holding ROCK2 even better!

Ignore the trolls, continue setting up miners over time, and continue the great mining dividends to all ROCK2 holders.
With greatest thanks.   
iamisti

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:07:06 AM

I just have to laugh.... so many haters and people still saying this project is a scam after nearly a year of them paying dividends. Sorry for all those not holding ROCK2 and crying scam.  While you are crying I am quietly making a small profit every month  holding my ROCK2. 
IMO Ice Rock Mining is a solid project and continues to pay me a Rock2Pay dividend every month  - with an easy to follow manual to convert it to ETH at anytime.  With the entire cryptocurrency market rising now, the increase in ETH value will make holding ROCK2 even better!

Ignore the trolls, continue setting up miners over time, and continue the great mining dividends to all ROCK2 holders.
With greatest thanks.   

Typical ice rock mining mentality. You either part of the team or just a blind investor. I already feel sorry for your money.
- I've invested 12k last year, almost exactly a year ago actually. Their token worth around 3k right now, so i lost 9k immediately, just by investing.
- you talking about dividends they paying. After my 12k, i've got 5 usd per month! You gotta be kidding me if you think it's a good investment.
- They don't develop, they had 1000 miners, now they have 970ish because the lifetime of these miners are not too long (wonder why).
- They develop a webapp without even knowing how to develop a proper application
- They introduce some shitty ROCK2PAY token with reasons that we weren't asked on the first place as investors. It juts doesn't make sense. For example many ppl (like me) had accounts to hold ROCK2 tokens but it didn't support ROCK2PAY tokens, so there was NO WAY to get any dividends and they ignored anyone who dared  to ask them about it. At LEAST we should be able to choose if we want ETH or ROCK2PAY. Btw they did it because lof of people at the beginning buying rock token with an unsupported wallet and they just wanted to save that money for themself, not giving away those ETH coins. Just think about it....
- They ordered 1000 miners back in time and decided to ship it with a TRUCK from china which took FOREVER. If you know how these trucks operates you should know it'll take a lot of time. They just wanted to save money (they actually spent more, since the miners couldn't start working after month of ordering). It is just PLAIN STUPID!
- You can't talk to them because they sensitive and ban you, even if you ask it in a pollite way. They can't even take positive critisism. I am as an investor should not be banned for asking critical questions in a pollite way. It's not a profesisonal business, it's a joke what they doing.
- What happened with the cave? Noone knows, probably they again failed to calculate the necessary equipment/space/whatever to actually turn that cave into a working solution. I just don't eat the reason they come up with.
- They didn't send dividends, even after the minters were working, don't know why, only after couple of months, when they finished setting up all the 1000 miners. But they did get already a lot of BTC while they were planting those miners. They are shady af if you ask me.
- Their token is failing hard. Today their ROCK2 token is hitting another time the lowest value ever in exchange to BTC.

I could come up with even more reasons but if this doesn't raise a red flag in your mind, then.... well you are helpless.

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 06:25:09 PM

I am neither blind, a poor investor or stupid.  I am not "part of the team either (I live in Canada) and I have written blog posts pointing out both the positive and negative aspects of this project.   Your comments show you are clearly biased and not a critical thinker.

Not going to defend Ice Rock Mining. I think the dividend payout speaks for itself about the quality of the project. Getting a large number of antminers or waiting for higher hashrate next generation machines is not a fast task (everyone wants these crypto mining machines and companies have to enter into contracts with the manufacturer (Bitminer).  Just getting a meeting to discuss buying in quantity is not easy to do. A real success that IRM managed to do this!

I gained some ROCK2 through bounty tasks and bought a few tokens during the ICO.  Comparatively, if anyone bought at the top of the last Bitcoin Run have seen their alt coins and Bitcoin lose a significant amount of value, not just ROCK2.

I too have lost money on this cryptocurrency (unrealized as I haven't sold any ROCK2) and other altcoins I hold.  I am waiting for the next BTC run up to 20K or more, which WILL happen eventually.  The next bull run for Bitcoin will pull ETH, ROCK2 and other promising altcoins much higher (that will be the time to sell ROCK2 and exit).  

You could have bought any other coin and you would have lost the same amount during this last bitcoin down turn. I feel bad that you were a victim of bad timing and sold at a loss.  

BTW who is the blind investor here (the one patiently waiting for ROCK2 to be pulled up by BTC during the next run  before selling or the person who sold at a loss and is complaining)?  

Own your crypto-trading mistake, learn from market timing cycles, and stop blaming others!

==============

I just have to laugh.... so many haters and people still saying this project is a scam after nearly a year of them paying dividends. Sorry for all those not holding ROCK2 and crying scam.  While you are crying I am quietly making a small profit every month  holding my ROCK2.  
IMO Ice Rock Mining is a solid project and continues to pay me a Rock2Pay dividend every month  - with an easy to follow manual to convert it to ETH at anytime.  With the entire cryptocurrency market rising now, the increase in ETH value will make holding ROCK2 even better!

With greatest thanks.    

Typical ice rock mining mentality. You either part of the team or just a blind investor. I already feel sorry for your money.
- I've invested 12k last year, almost exactly a year ago actually. Their token worth around 3k right now, so i lost 9k immediately, just by investing.
- you talking about dividends they paying. After my 12k, i've got 5 usd per month! You gotta be kidding me if you think it's a good investment.
- They don't develop, they had 1000 miners, now they have 970ish because the lifetime of these miners are not too long (wonder why).
- They develop a webapp without even knowing how to develop a proper application
- They introduce some shitty ROCK2PAY token with reasons that we weren't asked on the first place as investors. It juts doesn't make sense. For example many ppl (like me) had accounts to hold ROCK2 tokens but it didn't support ROCK2PAY tokens, so there was NO WAY to get any dividends and they ignored anyone who dared  to ask them about it. At LEAST we should be able to choose if we want ETH or ROCK2PAY. Btw they did it because lof of people at the beginning buying rock token with an unsupported wallet and they just wanted to save that money for themself, not giving away those ETH coins. Just think about it....
- They ordered 1000 miners back in time and decided to ship it with a TRUCK from china which took FOREVER. If you know how these trucks operates you should know it'll take a lot of time. They just wanted to save money (they actually spent more, since the miners couldn't start working after month of ordering). It is just PLAIN STUPID!
- You can't talk to them because they sensitive and ban you, even if you ask it in a pollite way. They can't even take positive critisism. I am as an investor should not be banned for asking critical questions in a pollite way. It's not a profesisonal business, it's a joke what they doing.
- What happened with the cave? Noone knows, probably they again failed to calculate the necessary equipment/space/whatever to actually turn that cave into a working solution. I just don't eat the reason they come up with.
- They didn't send dividends, even after the minters were working, don't know why, only after couple of months, when they finished setting up all the 1000 miners. But they did get already a lot of BTC while they were planting those miners. They are shady af if you ask me.
- Their token is failing hard. Today their ROCK2 token is hitting another time the lowest value ever in exchange to BTC.

I could come up with even more reasons but if this doesn't raise a red flag in your mind, then.... well you are helpless.

iamisti

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:51:40 AM

I respect your opinions, thruly, and I'm happy if you think you made a good choice, all power for you in that sense.
But you didn't react on the points I made (and i made a lot).

Also you saying when BTC is going to go up, every altcoin will follow. Well, now bitcoin is at 9.7k, yet ROCK2 token is falling hard! In the past 2 months it did nothing but dump. All other altcoints are peaking again.
My guess, but it's thruly just a theory: some big investors regurarly cashing out because they don't want to be the part of this. Price is very very low for this token and it doesn't seem to change, even that bitcoin is clearly rising.

I am neither blind, a poor investor or stupid.  I am not "part of the team either (I live in Canada) and I have written blog posts pointing out both the positive and negative aspects of this project.   Your comments show you are clearly biased and not a critical thinker.

Not going to defend Ice Rock Mining. I think the dividend payout speaks for itself about the quality of the project. Getting a large number of antminers or waiting for higher hashrate next generation machines is not a fast task (everyone wants these crypto mining machines and companies have to enter into contracts with the manufacturer (Bitminer).  Just getting a meeting to discuss buying in quantity is not easy to do. A real success that IRM managed to do this!

I gained some ROCK2 through bounty tasks and bought a few tokens during the ICO.  Comparatively, if anyone bought at the top of the last Bitcoin Run have seen their alt coins and Bitcoin lose a significant amount of value, not just ROCK2.

I too have lost money on this cryptocurrency (unrealized as I haven't sold any ROCK2) and other altcoins I hold.  I am waiting for the next BTC run up to 20K or more, which WILL happen eventually.  The next bull run for Bitcoin will pull ETH, ROCK2 and other promising altcoins much higher (that will be the time to sell ROCK2 and exit).  

You could have bought any other coin and you would have lost the same amount during this last bitcoin down turn. I feel bad that you were a victim of bad timing and sold at a loss.  

BTW who is the blind investor here (the one patiently waiting for ROCK2 to be pulled up by BTC during the next run  before selling or the person who sold at a loss and is complaining)?  

Own your crypto-trading mistake, learn from market timing cycles, and stop blaming others!

==============

I just have to laugh.... so many haters and people still saying this project is a scam after nearly a year of them paying dividends. Sorry for all those not holding ROCK2 and crying scam.  While you are crying I am quietly making a small profit every month  holding my ROCK2.  
IMO Ice Rock Mining is a solid project and continues to pay me a Rock2Pay dividend every month  - with an easy to follow manual to convert it to ETH at anytime.  With the entire cryptocurrency market rising now, the increase in ETH value will make holding ROCK2 even better!

With greatest thanks.    

- They introduce some shitty ROCK2PAY token with reasons that we weren't asked on the first place as investors. It juts doesn't make sense. For example many ppl (like me) had accounts to hold ROCK2 tokens but it didn't support ROCK2PAY tokens, so there was NO WAY to get any dividends and they ignored anyone who dared  to ask them about it. At LEAST we should be able to choose if we want ETH or ROCK2PAY. Btw they did it because lof of people at the beginning buying rock token with an unsupported wallet and they just wanted to save that money for themself, not giving away those ETH coins. Just think about it....

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 06:06:28 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 09:34:22 PM by g.m.tyshenk

I respect your opinions, thruly, and I'm happy if you think you made a good choice, all power for you in that sense.

Also you saying when BTC is going to go up, every altcoin will follow. Well, now bitcoin is at 9.7k, yet ROCK2 token is falling hard! In the past 2 months it did nothing but dump. All other altcoints are peaking again.
My guess, but it's thruly just a theory: some big investors regurarly cashing out because they don't want to be the part of this. Price is very very low for this token and it doesn't seem to change, even that bitcoin is clearly rising.

I guess it depends on what you were expecting from this token.   As a cryptocurrency that pays dividends I get money for just holding on to ROCK2.  There are hundreds of other coins that I could hold that would pay me absolutely NOTHING.  With ROCK2 there is the chance for a  speculative price rise (as with other altcoins) plus receiving a small dividend each month while waiting for the token to moon. If BTC and ETH continue to rise in price you can bet that the demand for ROCK2 tokens that pay out in ETH will skyrocket too!

Someone here posted that  the dividend for ROCK2PAY was ~$2.88 per 1,000 ROCK2 tokens held per month, which is in line with what I received.  If you invested $12K as you say during the ICO but make only ~$5 a month dividend then you hold only ~1,800-2,000 ROCK2 tokens.  

I am not sure what you were expecting as a dividend but your expectations of a "pot of gold" ROI does not sound reasonable or in line with reality.  You do know that many dividend stocks pay dividends per share that are quite modest with some of the best low risk stocks usually between 1-3% per annum per share.  

For a list of the BEST dividend stocks see here:  https://www.suredividend.com/high-dividend-stocks/  

The top ranked dividend stocks (that are deemed to be stable and long term companies) from their list offer ~5% dividend eg. their top pick is Energy Transfer LP (ET) @$14.36 per share giving .10 cents per share per month dividend.  So if you bought $12,000 worth of ET stock you would own 835 shares and be getting $83.5 per month in dividend.  That is for their very BEST dividend pick.

Compare IRM to MoonLite, another crypto mining farm venture that started its ICO at the same time as IRM. They still haven't built their Iceland crypto mining farm, not a single miner up and running yet.  Months of delays with no plausible explanation from the CEO.   Dividends scheduled for 2019 from MoonLite likely won't happen even if they somehow manage to get any miners running.  MoonLite can't even figure out how to pay tokens owed to their bounty hunters using a smart contract.   I agree that in some areas that IRM could have performed better from a corporate/professional view and been more transparent in decision making.  However, I am impressed that IRM has managed to move their project this far along this quickly.

To easily demonstrate my point regarding market timing.  Coinmarket cap shows Rock2 was at an All Time Low of $0.013861 USD on Feb. 28 2019. You could have loaded up and dollar cost averaged down significantly to be under .21 cents a token and holding profits.  Some people bought in at 1.38 cents per token at that time and are holding a 15X profit right now and making significant dividends if they loaded up on cheap tokens. There view will be the exact opposite of yours!

Continually complaining because your fantasy ROI didn't materialize holding ROCK2 compared to the reality of BTC and most altcoins down 90% since Jan 2018 is truly unbelievable. 

Many of your comments show you are unhappy with this company's management and decisions. If you don't like how they run this company I suggest you sell and move on to another token that pays dividends more to your liking such as Binance coin or Kucoin.  I will gladly buy your ROCK2 when you post them to token.store or Hotbit. 

btcsnippers

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:58:30 PM

I guess it depends on what you were expecting from this token.   As a cryptocurrency that pays dividends I get money for just holding on to ROCK2.  There are hundreds of other coins that I could hold that would pay me absolutely NOTHING.  With ROCK2 there is the chance for a  speculative price rise (as with other altcoins) plus receiving a small dividend each month while waiting for the token to moon. If BTC and ETH continue to rise in price you can bet that the demand for ROCK2 tokens that pay out in ETH will skyrocket too!

Someone here posted that  the dividend for ROCK2PAY was ~$2.88 per 1,000 ROCK2 tokens held per month, which is in line with what I received.  If you invested $12K as you say during the ICO but make only ~$5 a month dividend then you hold only ~1,800-2,000 ROCK2 tokens.   

I am not sure what you were expecting as a dividend but your expectations of a "pot of gold" ROI does not sound reasonable or in line with reality.  You do know that many dividend stocks pay dividends per share that are quite modest with some of the best low risk stocks usually between 1-3% per annum per share. 

For a list of the BEST dividend stocks see here:  https://www.suredividend.com/high-dividend-stocks/   

The top ranked dividend stocks (that are deemed to be stable and long term companies) from their list offer ~5% dividend eg. their top pick is Energy Transfer LP (ET) @$14.36 per share giving .10 cents per share per month dividend.  So if you bought $12,000 worth of ET stock you would own 835 shares and be getting $83.5 per month in dividend.  That is for their very BEST dividend pick.

Compare IRM to MoonLite, another crypto mining farm venture that started its ICO at the same time as IRM. They still haven't built their Iceland crypto mining farm, not a single miner up and running yet.  Months of delays with no plausible explanation from the CEO.   Dividends scheduled for 2019 from MoonLite likely won't happen even if they somehow manage to get any miners running.  MoonLite can't even figure out how to pay tokens owed to their bounty hunters using a smart contract.   I agree that in some areas that IRM could have performed better from a corporate/professional view and been more transparent in decision making.  However, I am impressed that IRM has managed to move their project this far along this quickly.

To easily demonstrate my point regarding market timing.  Coinmarket cap shows Rock2 was at an All Time Low of $0.013861 USD on Feb. 28 2019. You could have loaded up and dollar cost averaged down significantly to be under .21 cents a token and holding profits.  Some people bought in at 1.38 cents per token at that time and are holding a 15X profit right now and making significant dividends if they loaded up on cheap tokens. There view will be the exact opposite of yours!

Continually complaining because your fantasy ROI didn't materialize holding ROCK2 compared to the reality of BTC and most altcoins down 90% since Jan 2018 is truly unbelievable. 

Many of your comments show you are unhappy with this company's management and decisions. If you don't like how they run this company I suggest you sell and move on to another token that pays dividends more to your liking such as Binance coin or Kucoin.  I will gladly buy your ROCK2 when you post them to token.store or Hotbit. 

No offence buy you are definitely either on the team or a paid shill.

1 they made outrageous promises they knew they couldn't keep 400-720% in the first year their calculator was not dynamic and used a way higher base then the actual btc price at that time.
2 they had/have 0 understanding of mining I doubt any of them ever mined before simple concepts of calculating profits and expenses where beyond them this was pointed out serveral times by a lot of people.
3 they never exchanged to fiat .. they took in 10 mln or so at eth 800 or so mark and just held al the way down .. they where spending money on miners near the bottom so they paid a lot more then if they exchanged for fiat . *that's like taking your investors money to the casino.
4 the financial report they produced on here was a joke .. do you know how much money they have left right now ? I highly doubt it .
5 1000 s9 miners installed after a year .. 10 million investors money you think that's a good deal ? that could have been done with less then 300k and then im including the factory upgrades vs the ready to go icecave. that was also called bullshit on before hand by people.
6 you have not been making any money of your investment  the value drop in the asset way out weighs the tiny payout your getting.
7 there have been some great suggestions here in by people on how they could turn this around they just ignored them.
8 What happened with the Rock1 people remember those they would get their money out right .. Wrong they got rolled over into rock2.
9 your point that the price drop because btc is rising makes 0 sense ? they are mining btc .. people should be buying they are not that tells you all you need to know.

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 06:06:35 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 06:17:52 PM by g.m.tyshenk

1 they made outrageous promises they knew they couldn't keep 400-720% in the first year their calculator was not dynamic and used a way higher base then the actual btc price at that time.
2 they had/have 0 understanding of mining I doubt any of them ever mined before simple concepts of calculating profits and expenses where beyond them this was pointed out serveral times by a lot of people.
3 they never exchanged to fiat .. they took in 10 mln or so at eth 800 or so mark and just held al the way down .. they where spending money on miners near the bottom so they paid a lot more then if they exchanged for fiat . *that's like taking your investors money to the casino.
4 the financial report they produced on here was a joke .. do you know how much money they have left right now ? I highly doubt it .
5 1000 s9 miners installed after a year .. 10 million investors money you think that's a good deal ? that could have been done with less then 300k and then im including the factory upgrades vs the ready to go icecave. that was also called bullshit on before hand by people.
6 you have not been making any money of your investment  the value drop in the asset way out weighs the tiny payout your getting.
7 there have been some great suggestions here in by people on how they could turn this around they just ignored them.
8 What happened with the Rock1 people remember those they would get their money out right .. Wrong they got rolled over into rock2.
9 your point that the price drop because btc is rising makes 0 sense ? they are mining btc .. people should be buying they are not that tells you all you need to know.

Because I dont agree with you makes me  a IRM team member or paid shill? Sorry but you're wrong. Maybe I am more optimistic for BTC's future (and BTC projects like this).
It is easy to criticize decisions made by others in hindsight. If the team was as  naive about crypto mining when they started then you are right.  They have made lots of mistkes so far (as listed in your points above) . If  you believe the overall direction will doom this company going forward then you really should sell and move on.  Continuous bitching doesnt solve anything. I am holding because despite the way the IRM operates (making several mistakes but also clearly learning to mine) this project still has tonnes of upside potential and it remains one of the few ways to participte in a BTC mining venture as an individual.
btcsnippers

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:39:26 PM

6 you have not been making any money of your investment  the value drop in the asset way out weighs the tiny payout your getting.

Because I dont agree with you makes me  a IRM team member or paid shill? Sorry but you're wrong. Maybe I am more optimistic for BTC's future (and BTC projects like this).
It is easy to criticize decisions made by others in hindsight. If the team was as  naive about crypto mining when they started then you are right.  They have made lots of mistkes so far (as listed in your points above) . If  you believe the overall direction will doom this company going forward then you really should sell and move on.  Continuous bitching doesnt solve anything. I am holding because despite the way the IRM operates (making several mistakes but also clearly learning to mine) this project still has tonnes of upside potential and it remains one of the few ways to participte in a BTC mining venture as an individual.

Not because you disagree with me its the things you disagree about.
ok you tell me you do the math what does 1000 s9 pay today after this btc spike and how much do you get divided by 15.000.000 tokens.
I know the answer do you ?

In^#

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:09:51 PM

Lol....In October 2018 the Icerock wrote they have funds for 7000 miners, now they have 2000 miners… Cheesy Cheesy

In December 2018 was the payout to:
ICEROCK TEAM: 2,57 BTC
ALL INVESTORS 3,98 BTC (so to all investors who invested round 15.000.000 USD - dont know exactly if 13,14,15 or 16) ....cmooon LOL
??

The payout will be the same everytime. When the BTC is down you receive sh-it, when the BTC is up they just tell you the difficulty of mining is higher so there are less BTC and you receive the same sh-it like when the BTC is down Cheesy

My advice is....FU Cheesy
iamisti

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:09:27 AM

Ahahah so true. Just a bunch of liars. They doing it cleverly, hiding their money making behind 'mistakes'.
Their token is still tanking... i still don't get how it is a good investment for anyone Cheesy

Lol....In October 2018 the Icerock wrote they have funds for 7000 miners, now they have 2000 miners… Cheesy Cheesy

In December 2018 was the payout to:
ICEROCK TEAM: 2,57 BTC
ALL INVESTORS 3,98 BTC (so to all investors who invested round 15.000.000 USD - dont know exactly if 13,14,15 or 16) ....cmooon LOL
??

The payout will be the same everytime. When the BTC is down you receive sh-it, when the BTC is up they just tell you the difficulty of mining is higher so there are less BTC and you receive the same sh-it like when the BTC is down Cheesy

My advice is....FU Cheesy

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 06:29:59 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 07:15:18 PM by g.m.tyshenk

ok you tell me you do the math what does 1000 s9 pay today after this btc spike and how much do you get divided by 15.000.000 tokens.

A single antminer S9 can currently yeild  ~0.02341693 BTC. So 1,000 s9's running without any down time, in theory should yield 23.4 BTC each month.  

This BTC is split between the team and token holders.  With token holders supposedly getting 50% as the "investors profit share".

23.4 / 2 =  11.7 BTC
So 11.7 BTC for the token holders  each month.
11.7 x ~11,000 USD  = $128,700

Coinmarket cap shows a circulating supply of 15,724,272 ROCK2  tokens.

If we assume that all 15 million are held by retail  and get a portion then

128,700/15million =  0.00858 cents USD per token held

Assuming you hold 1,000 ROCK2 then the dividend yeild is $8.58.  

How is my math?  

The fact that IRM used "puffery"  (its is a legal term) in its ICO is nothing new. Many over promoted their ICOs to generate interest. Not saying it was right or ethical (from a business viewpoint).  And lots of mis-information as I do not ever remember IRM PROMISING massive ROI.  There calculation was correct based on a series of (flawed) assumptions. If anyone actually believed their ROI calculator that was not set up in real time then they were not thinking very much about their investment (ie. they clearly "cherry picked" the best numbers to vastly inflate the predicted static ROI).  There is the old saying, "If it seems to be too good to be true, it probably is".  

Does all the BS and questionable management from IRM matter to me.... Not really as all the other coins I hold pay me nothing.  For me this is a longer term hold, I will exit with a profit eventually. Simply by buying more ROCK2 with each month with my earned dividend I am slowly  dollar cost averaging down. I will eventually escape this crypto trade with minimal losses. Other than constant complaining what is your strategy to leave this trade with profit?  If you are focussed on everything the company is doing wrong then you are a poor trader as you aren't focusing on your money and your exit strategies... nothing else matters.  Good luck.
iamisti

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:21:41 AM

You clearly have a tube vision and not seeing the full picture.
Their token value is going down. STILL. Btc is at 11k, and their token is STILL tanking.
For ppl with less brain: no matter when you buy their token, it's CLEARLY a bad investment, since their token value is going down constantly in the past year.

I don't care about cents you mentioning that they pay.
Or let me put it in this way: Give me 10.000 usd and then i will pay you 10 usd every month. No guarantee tho, i might go bankrupt. but hey, you can get your money out anytime but each month i give you back 1000 less. DEAL?

A single antminer S9 can currently yeild  ~0.02341693 BTC. So 1,000 s9's running without any down time, in theory should yield 23.4 BTC each month.  

This BTC is split between the team and token holders.  With token holders supposedly getting 50% as the "investors profit share".

23.4 / 2 =  11.7 BTC

How is my math?  

The fact that IRM used "puffery"  (its is a legal term) in its ICO is nothing new. Many over promoted their ICOs to generate interest. Not saying it was right or ethical (from a business viewpoint).  And lots of mis-information as I do not ever remember IRM PROMISING massive ROI.  There calculation was correct based on a series of (flawed) assumptions. If anyone actually believed their ROI calculator that was not set up in real time then they were not thinking very much about their investment (ie. they clearly "cherry picked" the best numbers to vastly inflate the predicted static ROI).  There is the old saying, "If it seems to be too good to be true, it probably is".  

Does all the BS and questionable management from IRM matter to me.... Not really as all the other coins I hold pay me nothing.  For me this is a longer term hold, I will exit with a profit eventually. Simply by buying more ROCK2 with each month with my earned dividend I am slowly  dollar cost averaging down. I will eventually escape this crypto trade with minimal losses. Other than constant complaining what is your strategy to leave this trade with profit?  If you are focussed on everything the company is doing wrong then you are a poor trader as you aren't focusing on your money and your exit strategies... nothing else matters.  Good luck.
btcsnippers

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:21:34 PM

23.4 / 2 =  11.7 BTC

How is my math?  

If they paid out 100% they dont they pay about what ? 20% of that as dividends the rest is spend on power - team - rebuy  and whatever else they can think of at that time.
Calling me a poor trader for not realizing the great potential or IRM2 is pretty pretty funny so you do have a sense of humor thats good.

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 03:32:08 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 03:43:09 AM by g.m.tyshenk

You clearly have a tube vision and not seeing the full picture.
Their token value is going down. STILL. Btc is at 11k, and their token is STILL tanking.
For ppl with less brain: no matter when you buy their token, it's CLEARLY a bad investment, since their token value is going down constantly in the past year.

I don't care about cents you mentioning that they pay.
Or let me put it in this way: Give me 10.000 usd and then i will pay you 10 usd every month. No guarantee tho, i might go bankrupt. but hey, you can get your money out anytime but each month i give you back 1000 less. DEAL?

23.4 / 2 =  11.7 BTC

How is my math?  

My reply was to btcsnippers not to you.
Investing in any stock or crypto venture is risky.
There are no guarentees especially in cryptos (many altcoins sound great but go nowhere) but it sounds like you already know that IRM is a risky place to park fiat.
Re-read my previous post about how little stocks are paying to investors as dividends and stock companies can and often go bankrupt too.
Crypto dividends won't make any one rich under IRMs set up unless you hold a massive number of tokens.
Not sure you or anyone can explain the recent price action of ROCK2 which hasn't caught up with BTC's recent uptrend. Perhaps someone holding a massive cache of ROCK2 has been slowly unloading over the past year. May be many holding are selling and leaving.  Even at a reduced price there are ROCK2 buyers.
Again, everyone has different risk tolerances and expectations from this project. If you think IRM isn't stable then sell and exit. Good luck to you and best in your future crypto investing.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 07:23:18 AM

WOWWWWWWW so much LOL is going on here!

Haters go to Hell.

As usually ))))

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:23:28 AM

Haters go to Hell.

As usually ))))

Lie to people, rip them off, then laugh at them.
Classy.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 03:33:40 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 03:59:16 PM by g.m.tyshenk

Haters go to Hell.

As usually ))))

Have to agree there are a lot of people here who can not separate market altcoin  moves with ROCK2 coin prices.
To all those who think Ice Rock is doing a poor job please go Google search  all the other group mining ICOs (excluding cloud and hash contract ICOs) . There have been several but so far Ice Rock Mining is one of the few true successes. One of the few projects of this type to move their project this far with miners and dividends. While you may not be happy with returns the IRM team have worked a lot to make their farm a reality.
If you are complaining about IRM can you imagine how investors of Swissalps mining, Hydrominer, Moonlite or Terraminer feel. All crypto miners with no dividend payouts (and all these projects started before or at the same time as Ice Rock but where are they now?) .

iamisti

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:24:17 AM

Haters go to Hell.

As usually ))))

You retarded go to hell. Talking like that to ppl is not a professional way. You just being yourself, a retarded, brainless who thinks world evolves around him.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: