Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41083 times)
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

Multiplayer game decentralized can you explain some unique point from your project and this just for mobile game or you will go to PC game? If you do your job right, it gonna be real paradise for gamers. Tell me, how many games do you already have on the platform?
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

Multiplayer game decentralized can you explain some unique point from your project and this just for mobile game or you will go to PC game? If you do your job right, it gonna be real paradise for gamers. Tell me, how many games do you already have on the platform?
I guess you should check their site https://playhall.com/, you can have all the information there and try to play games
cryptounicorn

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

Hurry up,they have too many pre sale requests, i guess Shocked
I have submitted my request already, now, i guess, we should prepare our ETH for the token presale, waiting for instructions
I think they will publish all the instructions today or tomorrow. So I cannot wait!
where can we find instructions for token purchase? do you know?
HD09

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

I have submitted my request already, now, i guess, we should prepare our ETH for the token presale, waiting for instructions
I think they will publish all the instructions today or tomorrow. So I cannot wait!
As far as I understand they will send us emails as we already have made applications for presale, and check their telegram channel also
Blockgraham

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

They published today in Telegram channel
How to participate in the token pre-sale:

1. Go to our official website at http://playhall.io
2. Click either the "Login" or "BUY TOKENS" button, which will replace the current "APPLY FOR PRESALE" button.
3. If you have already created an account and logged in using the "Remember me" mode, you will log in to your account automatically.
3.2 If you have not logged in, you need to log in.
3.3 In case you do not have an account yet, you need to create one.
4. If you have applied for Presale, you will see the following fields in your account already filled in:
- Total amount
- Cryptocurrency of your choice
- First name
- Second name
- Country of origin
5. Additionally, you will need to do the following:
- Enter your ETH wallet address
- Confirm that you are 18 years old and that you abide by law
- Confirm that all the data you have entered are correct
6. Click "BUY TOKENS" (next)
7.1. If you are the United States citizen, you will see a special page containing the list of the accredited investors from the USA. This will be the final step.
7.2. If you are not the United States citizen, you will need to comply with all the formal requirements by checking the four boxes that will pop up, in case if you haven’t done this earlier.
8. Finally, you will be forwarded to the page with the payment details:
- If you have selected ETH as a payment currency, you will see the smart contract information in ETH;
- If you have selected BTC as a payment currency, you will see the information about the BTC wallet, and to what ETH wallet the tokens will be transferred.

- If you have selected another cryptocurrency for payment, you will need to enter the wallet address, which you plan use for payment, and press the "BUY" button. Then you will see the altcoin wallet address.

Several things to notice:

-Your wallet should be ERC20-compatible;
-It’s forbidden to use exchange wallets;
-We recommend using ETH for purchase, as it’s the fastest way to receive your tokens via smart-contract, while other currencies may take up to 24 hours to process.

Multi-cryptocurrency platform
Playhall.io is a platform for Skill Gaming on mobileapps. It offers both PvP matches and global tournaments.

Playhall.io is a platform for Skill Gaming on mobileapps. It offers both PvP matches and global tournaments.
cryptounicorn

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

2. Click either the "Login" or "BUY TOKENS" button, which will replace the current "APPLY FOR PRESALE" button.
3. If you have already created an account and logged in using the "Remember me" mode, you will log in to your account automatically.
4. If you have applied for Presale, you will see the following fields in your account already filled in:
- Total amount
- First name
- Second name
- Country of origin
7.1. If you are the United States citizen, you will see a special page containing the list of the accredited investors from the USA. This will be the final step.
7.2. If you are not the United States citizen, you will need to comply with all the formal requirements by checking the four boxes that will pop up, in case if you haven’t done this earlier.
- If you have selected ETH as a payment currency, you will see the smart contract information in ETH;
- If you have selected BTC as a payment currency, you will see the information about the BTC wallet, and to what ETH wallet the tokens will be transferred.

- If you have selected another cryptocurrency for payment, you will need to enter the wallet address, which you plan use for payment, and press the "BUY" button. Then you will see the altcoin wallet address.

-We recommend using ETH for purchase, as it’s the fastest way to receive your tokens via smart-contract, while other currencies may take up to 24 hours to process.

Cool! Thank you!
cyberdrake

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

- Total amount
- First name
- Second name
- Country of origin

Cool! Thank you!
Have anybody bought already?
HD09

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

- Total amount
- First name
- Second name
- Country of origin

Cool! Thank you!
Have anybody bought already?
I guess, not yet, they will start in several hours,10:00 EST  (New York Time)
wildhorse001

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

good ICO
JackLin1007

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

Hope so
cryptounicorn

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

good ICO
Did you buy in pre sale?
cyberdrake

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

Sure, you can. but hurry up)
HD09

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

Be aware of scammers,guys. Somebody  contacted me today trying to sell tokens saying that he is from  Shocked "PlayHall Support".
GetCrypto

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

How is it different from IQeon.io   Huh Did this playhall just steal the idea   Undecided  lol
Jandevries

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:23:19 AM

Admin are writing and suggesting to buy tokens? Please, help
bubugao111

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

Don't trust them! These are scamers
bubugao111

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

I bought
Blockgraham

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

I bought and planning to buy more
Blockgraham

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

Don't trust them! These are scamers
yes, scammers are everywhere nowdays
KockeyFlockey

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

I bought
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: